Author Topic: Donald Trump: ‘Crooked One’ Hillary Clinton Should Steal Democrat Nomination from ‘Uber Left’ Elizab  (Read 206 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering 8 Oct 2019

President Donald Trump on Tuesday taunted failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, suggesting she could beat Elizabeth Warren for the 2020 Democrat nomination if she entered the race.

“I think that Crooked Hillary Clinton should enter the race to try and steal it away from Uber Left Elizabeth Warren,” Trump wrote on Twitter.

The president commented as Clinton and her daughter Chelsea Clinton continue their media tour promoting their book featuring “gutsy women” feminists.

But Trump said Clinton should finally come clean about her deleted emails from her private server before running again.

“The Crooked one must explain all of her high crimes and misdemeanors including how & why she deleted 33,000 Emails AFTER getting “C” Subpoena!” he wrote.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/08/donald-trump-crooked-one-hillary-clinton-should-steal-democrat-nomination-from-uber-left-elizabeth-warren/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

I see he's trolling the rats again.

How would we be able to enjoy it if not for his tweets?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter