Author Topic: Donald Trump: ‘Crooked One’ Hillary Clinton Should Steal Democrat Nomination from ‘Uber Left’ Elizab  (Read 117 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Charlie Spiering 8 Oct 2019

President Donald Trump on Tuesday taunted failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, suggesting she could beat Elizabeth Warren for the 2020 Democrat nomination if she entered the race.

“I think that Crooked Hillary Clinton should enter the race to try and steal it away from Uber Left Elizabeth Warren,” Trump wrote on Twitter.

The president commented as Clinton and her daughter Chelsea Clinton continue their media tour promoting their book featuring “gutsy women” feminists.

But Trump said Clinton should finally come clean about her deleted emails from her private server before running again.

“The Crooked one must explain all of her high crimes and misdemeanors including how & why she deleted 33,000 Emails AFTER getting “C” Subpoena!” he wrote.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/08/donald-trump-crooked-one-hillary-clinton-should-steal-democrat-nomination-from-uber-left-elizabeth-warren/
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide
STFU Rudy

Offline The Ghost

• Very Special Agent and
  • TBR Contributor
“Here’s the truth. Life begins at conception. Government is too big. Our taxes are too high. And our car insurance is too expensive. President Trump is doing a great job. Facts matter more than feelings. The Second Amendment is self-explanatory. And as a doctor, I can assure you there are only two genders.”

Online skeeter

I see he's trolling the rats again.

How would we be able to enjoy it if not for his tweets?

Offline edpc

• TBR Contributor
  • Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline The Ghost

• Very Special Agent and
  • TBR Contributor
“Here’s the truth. Life begins at conception. Government is too big. Our taxes are too high. And our car insurance is too expensive. President Trump is doing a great job. Facts matter more than feelings. The Second Amendment is self-explanatory. And as a doctor, I can assure you there are only two genders.”

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
Don't call it the "Federal Government," that's an insult to the Founders.  It's a "National Government."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online skeeter

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf