Author Topic: ‘I’m pissed!’ Rep Zeldin unloads on Dems who’ve ‘screwed’ Americans with impeachment circus  (Read 140 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I’m pissed!’ Rep Zeldin unloads on Dems who’ve ‘screwed’ Americans with impeachment circus
October 8, 2019 | Tom Tillison

With the media whipped into an impeachment frenzy, Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., went off on Democrats Tuesday for their obsession with impeaching President Trump.

“I’m pissed as I stand here!” he told reporters Tuesday outside the House Intelligence Committee.

The Republican said that many Americans are “disgusted” with the partisan effort to unseat a duly elected president that has set aside the nation’s business on important matters.

“It’s all to appease an enraged liberal activist base insisting on resisting, impeaching, opposing and obstructing everything and anything,” Zeldin said, surrounded by other Republican lawmakers.

He said that a few select Democrats are holding the country hostage, as they “instill fear on the part of their colleagues in their own conference.”

“If we sound like we’re pissed as we stand here, it’s because we are,” Zeldin insisted.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/10/08/im-pissed-rep-zeldin-unloads-on-dems-whove-screwed-americans-with-impeachment-circus-836414
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34