Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Spotted at Gala Opening of Tyler Perry Studios Wrapped in Last Year’s Curtains Amid  (Read 1049 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Hillary Clinton Spotted at Gala Opening of Tyler Perry Studios Wrapped in Last Year’s Curtains Amid Rumors of 2020 Run
 by Cristina Laila October 7, 2019
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/hillary-clinton-spotted-at-gala-opening-of-tyler-perry-studios-wrapped-in-a-muumuu-amid-rumors-of-2020-run/
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 05:16:44 pm by mystery-ak »
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline PeteS in CA

Ghastly, but at least she took out the curtain rods. Or were they tent pegs?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Ghastly, but at least she took out the curtain rods. Or were they tent pegs?

It was something she saw in the window  .... At Pro Bass shop.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

Bill looks like a cadaver. Big head on a tiny body.

Offline skeeter

Maybe he was serious about asking that Incan mummy out on a date.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm surprised Bill is looking at the camera.. :whistle:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Swamp creatures posing as human beings for the tourists.

Look close. The eyes are vacant, like sharks.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Swamp creatures posing as human beings for the tourists.

Look close. The eyes are vacant, like sharks.

And, you know, the thing about a Clinton... they got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When they comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living... until they bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin......

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hope she remembered to put her bottle of hot sauce in her purse for that picture.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 07:09:12 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

I hope she remembered to put her bottle of hot sauce in her purse for that picture.

Went with the Wind....

Offline skeeter

Hillary and Ms Cummings make a nice pair of con artist bookends, with a couple of has-been glad handers in between.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 07:22:35 pm by skeeter »

Offline libertybele

Bill looks like he lost a lot of weight and Hillary has gained.  If you look at one of the pictures of her, she has a bump on her belly in her navel area.  I'm still guessing that she has ascites, which is fluid build up and swelling; the primary causes of ascites are heart failure, cirrhosis, and cancer.  I've had the terrible experience of watching one of our regular patients come in with ascites for treatment; she lasted about 9 months.  It was truly sad.

Seriously folks, neither of the Clintons look good and those that think Hillary is going to run again are dreaming.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 09:08:13 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bill looks like he lost a lot of weight and Hillary has gained.  If you look at one of the pictures of her, she has a bump on her belly in her navel area.  I'm still guessing that she has ascites, which is fluid build up and swelling; the primary causes of ascites are heart failure, cirrhosis, and cancer.  I've had the terrible experience of watching one of our regular patients come in with ascites for treatment; she lasted about 9 months.  It was truly sad.

Seriously folks, neither of the Clintons look good and those that think Hillary is going to run again are dreaming.

The Rats will back a literally dead man if it means keeping a Republican out.  Goggle "Carnahan+Missouri"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I am used to Hillary wearing gigantic mumu style clothing made out of weird scrap fabrics.
But really, wearing a shower curtain in public is a new one. She should go back to the burlap.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

I am used to Hillary wearing gigantic mumu style clothing made out of weird scrap fabrics.
But really, wearing a shower curtain in public is a new one. She should go back to the burlap.
She's big as a house.

This photo from the Daily Mail is from 8/27/19.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The dress they are calling a shower curtain reminds me of the draps Obama had hanging behind him in the WH.

The above picture shows her WALKING.  Please take note all those here that believe she is physically deficient.  She is running.

Offline mountaineer

The above picture shows her WALKING.  Please take note all those here that believe she is physically deficient.  She is running.
It shows her upright and standing and tottering without assistance, I'll grant you that. Sadly, I agree she'll probably enter the race.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hillary Clinton Spotted at Gala Opening of Tyler Perry Studios Wrapped in Last Year’s Curtains Amid Rumors of 2020 Run
 by Cristina Laila October 7, 2019
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/hillary-clinton-spotted-at-gala-opening-of-tyler-perry-studios-wrapped-in-a-muumuu-amid-rumors-of-2020-run/

@austingirl

Am I the only one wondering where Bubba's right hand is in that photo?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@austingirl

He's looked like that for several years now. IIRC,it was claimed he had some heart problems and was put on a strict diet.

Some people suspect he has AIDS,which seems more likely when you consider he has always been thin and the fact that he would poke anything that couldn't outrun him.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She's big as a house.

This photo from the Daily Mail is from 8/27/19.

@mountaineer

Takes a lot of space to house all that evil.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@austingirl

Probably.   :whistle:
I will NOT comply.

Offline austingirl

@austingirl

@sneakypete

Now that you mention it, I am.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Boy, looking like a real angel of darkness.  What a getup.   She doesn't look well.  Of course she is hanging out with her Hollywierd friends. 

Is Bills left eye trained on those boobs?

Oops I meant right eye.  LOL!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 03:00:17 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline PeteS in CA

Is Bills left eye trained on those boobs?

Oops I meant right eye.  LOL!

He has boobs on both sides of him, so could you be more specific? ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

That women, if elected, could set women's fashion back to the middle ages.  The iron maiden returns.