Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Spotted at Gala Opening of Tyler Perry Studios Wrapped in Last Year’s Curtains Amid  (Read 1048 times)

Offline libertybele

It seems to me that we have a heck of a lot more to worry about these days then what Hillary is wearing. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It seems to me that we have a heck of a lot more to worry about these days then what Hillary is wearing.

Shirley you jest. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

She's big as a house.

This photo from the Daily Mail is from 8/27/19.
I had thought they stopped building these following the Hindenburg disaster.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Hillary and Ms Cummings make a nice pair of con artist bookends, with a couple of has-been glad handers in between.
Shouldn't all four of them be in jail anyway?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

I don't give a damn what she wears,as long as there is a LOT of it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Shouldn't all four of them be in jail anyway?

@IsailedawayfromFR

Who/what is Ms Cummings? I figured it was her nurse.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!