Author Topic: Rush Transcripts..Oct. 7th  (Read 677 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush Transcripts..Oct. 7th
« on: October 07, 2019, 11:01:20 pm »
all transcripts can be seen here  https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/

Pelosi’s Phony Impeachment Ploy

Oct 7, 2019

RUSH: Okay. Let’s get back to the phones. Westin in Billings, Montana. Great to have you. What’s the weather like in Billings, Montana, today?

CALLER: It’s actually beautiful. It’s 72 today, sunny, very warm.

RUSH: Cool. Way to go. Way to go. Okay, great. I watched a lot of TV shows from Montana. Looks like it’s winter there.

CALLER: Actually, in the next few days it’s gonna start snowing and be 29 degrees. So yes.

RUSH: Yeah, I love it. I absolutely love it. Okay. Great. I’m glad you called. What’s up?

CALLER: So my question is, “Does Nancy Pelosi actually put the impeachment inquiry to a full vote, or is she just hoping for a way out of it?”

RUSH: I think that she’s ultimately gonna have to do that to give this thing any life or legs. They’re trying to get as much life out of this now without doing that. Look, I don’t know how to tell you. I could send you to Andy McCarthy’s article on Saturday in National Review — he’s written about this twice — that all of this is nothing but a well-written soap opera, that there isn’t any impeachment yet. There’s just… The way to look at what’s going on here is the convening of a grand jury. That doesn’t mean anything.

That just signals the beginning of an investigation, taking testimony and all that — and there aren’t any subpoenas yet even though the media’s calling them that. They’re just letters that request voluntary appearances, and there will not be an official impeachment until she calls this vote that you are talking about: A full vote on the floor of the House. You know, you don’t do a vote until you know you’ve got the votes. But she doesn’t really want to do this yet.

CALLER: (chuckling)

RUSH: She wants to get as much mileage out of the illusion as she can. She’s got her left-wing base breathing down her neck. She’s got donors, these wacko-leftist donors that are breathing fire at her. She’s got to keep them at bay, because once she calls that vote, then politically, there’s no turning back. They have to do it. They have to come up with the articles of impeachment, which they’re working on. I have no doubt they’re preparing them now, which is the case that will be made during the trial at the Senate.

But so far, none of that has officially happened.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Rush Transcripts..Oct. 7th
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 11:02:00 pm »

Fauxcahontas Lied About Getting Fired for Being with Papoose

Oct 7, 2019

RUSH: I see Fauxcahontas up there on TV and it reminds me I’ve got a story about her in the Stack, which I’m looking for this very moment. And yes! Voila. Here we go. This is a Mediaite story, left-wing bunch. Well, not totally, but — look at her on Fox, holy smokes, look how different she looks way, way back, what is that, 70 years ago? No, I’m sorry, that’s only 12 years ago. You see those high Indian cheekbones there? And that deep brown Indian complexion. No. You don’t see either. Well, anyway, here’s the story in Mediaite.

“In a November 2012 interview, then-Senate candidate Warren was asked if she had ‘anything in the house that reflects her Native American heritage,’ and Warren replied ‘I have plenty of pictures. They’re not for you.’

“[She had] been trying to put her Native American controversy in the rearview mirror for years, but a newly-resurfaced video of her claiming to have photos that reflect her then-claimed heritage could complicate that effort.”

Now, something tells me I just got the audio — yes! Yes! Okay. This is a different one. So let me finish the story on the photos. “In a November 2012 interview, then-Senate candidate Warren was asked if she had ‘anything in the house that reflects her Native American heritage,’ and Warren replied ‘I have plenty of pictures. They’re not for you.’ That clip may only be circulating low-key on social media at the moment, but if Warren becomes the nominee or even the clear frontrunner,” it might surface.

It was a New England Cable News network guy, Jim Braude, who “asked Warren whether she’d have made the same claim if she’d been told the story of an African American ancestor.” She made this claim. She said (imitating Warren), “My mom told me, had high cheekbones, my mom told me that way, way back I’m, you know, 1/1,000th Indian, Harvard hired me as a minority.” What if you’d been told that you were African-American, would you have run with that story? Would you have made the same claim?

“’If your family heritage had an African American like you have, the grandfather or great grandparent who was a Cherokee, would you call yourself a black, and expect African Americans to accept that?’ Braude asked. Yes, he said ‘a black.’ As Warren gathered her thoughts aloud, Braude clarified ‘If that same ancestor was black and not Cherokee…’ ‘It’s not that ancestor,’ Warren said, adding ‘If my Father’s parents had said ‘You can’t marry her because she’s black, and that had been part –” This is just waiting to surface.

See, this is what’s happening as Biden is beginning to fade and Crazy Bernie had the myocardial infarction. You know, that’s fascinating too. Crazy Bernie had a heart attack. The media did not want to say that. So they reported that he had had a mild myocardial infarction. Look it up! It means he had a heart attack. Then they tried to cover, “No, no, he just had a couple stents put in there.” Well, you normally get out after 24 hours from that. But Crazy Bernie is still laid up. He had a heart attack.

Infarction is a strange word, you know, you gotta pronounce it right or people could get offended. It’s not infraction. It’s infarction. You gotta really pronounce the R in that word or you could be called up to the FCC.

At any rate, they’re doing everything they can to hide that, and now with him fading and Biden with the ChiCom and Ukraine stuff, she is ticking up in the polls, and so there are people that don’t like her on the Democrat side. They’re surfacing these videos. “Resurfaced video circulating online appears to contradict Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s claim that she was once fired from a special needs teaching position for being ‘visibly pregnant.’

She had a town hall last week on Wednesday. “By the end of the first year, I was visibly pregnant, and the principal did what principals did in those days. Wish me luck and hire someone else for the job.”

Not so fast there, squaw. You also said you didn’t have the right courses and went back to grad school. She’s been telling a bunch of different stories about this. She was visibly carrying a papoose there, she said, and she got canned because of discrimination. These guys, they don’t want to hire pregnant women ’cause pregnant women are just gonna quit the job when the baby’s born and go for maternity leave, they don’t want to mess with it, so she claims discrimination.

This is May 13th, 2019, Philadelphia, American Federation of Teachers town hall event. The first bite is Fauxcahontas explaining her experience as a teacher.

WARREN: I finished my degree and I became a special needs teacher. I loved it. And I would probably still be doing it today. By the time we got to end of the first year I was visibly pregnant. And the principal did what principals did in those days. They wished you luck, showed you the door, and hired someone else for the job.

RUSH: So she was with papoose! And some white bigot came along and said, “See ya later, squaw, we don’t need you, we don’t want you.” That was her version of events. Well, guess what has surfaced? An unearthed interview — now has been earthed, obviously — March of 2007 she says it was her and her husband’s decision not to work. Being with papoose had nothing to do with it.

This is on University California TV, UCTV Sacramento-Stockton. And the host here, a guy named Harry Kreisler, interviewed her. She’s a Harvard professor then and she said, “You actually pursued a career as a special needs teacher.”

WARREN: I did that for a year, and then that summer I actually didn’t have the education courses, so I was on an emergency certificate, it was called, and I went back to graduate school and took a couple of courses in education and said, “I don’t think this is gonna work out for me.” And I was pregnant with my first baby. So I had a baby and stayed home for a couple of years.

RUSH: What?

WARREN: And I was really casting about thinking, what am I gonna do? And my husband’s view of it was, stay home, you know, we have children. We’ll have more children. You’ll love this. And I was very restless —

RUSH: Wait a minute. There’s nothing in there about being canned for being with papoose. She says she and her husband — not that. Her husband said, stay home, and she did. This is coming off like Patsy Schroeder, Mr. Snerdley! Here we have this big feminist babe going on and on and on about the evils of men, and she had a baby and took two years off to stay home with it?

Can you imagine the feminists rolling in their graves right now? What’s her name, Betty Friedan’s gotta be doing jack flips in the casket. Eleanor Smeal can’t believe what she’s hearing. You stayed home after having a baby because your husband said to? And there’s nothing in the 2007 bite about the principal canning her because she was with papoose.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 11:03:04 pm »

Bombshell Admission: Clapper Says Obama Made Them Do It

Oct 7, 2019

RUSH: Audio sound bite number 10, this morning on CNN Jim Sciutto is talking to James Clapper, who was as corrupt as Brennan, Obama’s Director of National Intelligence. And Jim Sciutto says, “Are you concerned that Barr or Durham’s investigation will find wrongdoing and seek to punish former intelligence officials like you?”

CLAPPER: The message I’m getting from all this is, apparently what we were supposed to have done was to ignore the Russian interference, ignore the Russian meddling and the threat that it poses to us, and oh, by the way, blown off what the then commander in chief, President Obama, told us to do, which was to assemble all the reporting that we could that we had available to us —

RUSH: Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop the digital. Did you hear what he just said? He just said (imitating Clapper), “And, by the way, should we have just blown off what Obama told us to do?” Does he know what he’s just done here? Clapper on CNN today said Obama made us do it. Here, finish the bite or play it from the top, whichever you have ready to go.

CLAPPER: — and put it in one report that the president could pass on to the Congress and to the next administration. And while we’re at it, declassify as much as we possibly could to make it public, and that’s what we did.

SCIUTTO: One issue I’m — (crosstalk)

CLAPPER: It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president.

RUSH: Well, so now he doesn’t like it! Now that he’s being investigated here by Barr and Durham, he says, “Hey, it was Obama. We’re just doing what Obama told us to do,” which we’ve always suspected. But I find it fascinating the way he characterizes this. (impression) “Well, uh, apparently what we were supposed to have done is — is just ignore the Russian interference.” There wasn’t any. There wasn’t any Russian interference. You can’t prove it. There wasn’t any. Don’t give me the $150,000 ad buy the Russian troll farms made on Facebook after the election.

The Russians didn’t tamper with any votes. The Russians didn’t effect anything on any election result anywhere. The Russians did not meddle. You know, it really comes off of that. These people are still living off the idea the Russians meddled because they might have wanted to, the Russians interfered because they might have wanted to — and because Mueller went to the obvious step of making sure some Russians were indicted. We couldn’t find any Russians in the story!

From the beginning, the only Russian in the story was that fat ambassador who took everybody to lunch, Kislyak. Other than that, there weren’t any Russians in the story! So here comes Clapper (impression), “Are we supposed to just ignore it, uhhhh, and the threat it posed to us and, uhh, were we supposed to blow off what Obama told us to do?” See, this is such a misstatement of what went on. They concocted all of this! The Steele dossier is how they concocted all of this! Clapper was instrumental in the Steele dossier ending up in the news on CNN.

Let me tell you that story briefly. January 6, 2017. Obama’s still in office. Trump has not been immaculated yet. They’ve got the Steele dossier. They’re desperate to get this thing in the news! They’re desperate to get it out there that Trump hired prostitutes to urinate on a bed Obama had slept in. So Comey and Brennan and Clapper have a meeting with Trump at Trump Tower on June 6th. At the end of the meeting, Comey says, “Look, I need to talk to the president about something,” and sends Clapper and Brennan out of the room.

At that point, Comey pulls out the dossier and says, “Mr. President, I know you said that you don’t like having intel briefings every day, but let me just show you why you should. This is the kind of stuff that’s out there, Mr. President” and he shows him one thing in the Steele dossier, the golden showers story. One thing. Comey… It was a setup. He was hoping to get some kind of Trump verbal response that they could then say was confirmation or something or other. But barring that — and Trump did not say anything that Comey could go out and quote.

So when Trump says, “It’s silly, this is crazy, it’s asinine. Why are you wasting my time with this?” Comey leaves and calls Clapper, who had just left the room moments ago. Comey calls Clapper and says, “Mission accomplished.” This is Comey’s own testimony of this before a congressional committee. He called Clapper and said, “Mission accomplished.” Clapper called CNN and told them the president had just been shown the details of the Steele dossier. That made the Steele dossier reportable. That meant that they could now report it.

It had been floating around Washington since the summer, but there was no way to use it because it was unverified, uncorroborated. It was all BS. But presenting it to the president makes it news. (impression) “The president has now seen the golden showers story from the Steele dossier!” So Clapper calls CNN; CNN runs with that story. “The president’s now aware! The president has seen it.” BuzzFeed takes the occasion to publish the entire dossier. Then CNN starts doing fake news and gets a Pulitzer Prize for reporting on Trump learning about the dossier.

They get a Pulitzer Prize from an orchestrated, coordinated plan for James Clapper — now, apparently following orders from Obama — to leak to CNN that Trump had been presented this story. That is one of the most glaring examples. There are countless stories like this throughout this sordid three-year period. But this is how they got the dossier in the news. The whistleblower is how they’re getting in the news that Trump lied to the Ukraine president — or not lied, but conspired to get Biden.

They’re running the same play, folks. They’re running the same play. It’s like last night, the Baltimore Colts… I’m sorry. (chuckles) The Indianapolis Colts ran the same running play against the Chiefs. The Chiefs couldn’t stop the running game last night. The Colts are averaging 5.3 yards a carry. They ran the same play — to the left side of the line once, to the right side of the line. But the same formation, the same blocking assignments. The ball carrier just chose a different route. They ran the same play when they saw it was working.

It might be a different game. It might be some other team that ran the play over and over when they find out the defense wasn’t prepared to stop it. But that’s what the Democrats are doing. They’re running the same play as Kavanaugh, Russian collusion. They’re making up some story — the Steele dossier, golden showers — and giving it to the media. The media reports it. In this case, the whistleblower calls Schiff, “I got this great thing! I can tell you what Trump said to the Ukrainian president!” It’s all made up. It’s all an ongoing illusion.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I want to go back to this Clapper bite because, folks, this is a gigantic deal. This is a big deal. This is James Clapper admitting that what all happened during the Trump-Russia collusion thing was ordered by Barack Obama. Listen again. Sound bite number 10.

CLAPPER: The message I’m getting from all this is, apparently what we were supposed to have done was to ignore the Russian interference, ignore the Russian meddling and the threat that it poses to us, and oh, by the way, blown off what the then commander in chief, President Obama, told us to do, which was to assemble all the reporting that we could that we had available to us and put it in one report that the president could pass on to the Congress and to the next administration. And while we’re at it, declassify as much as we possibly could to make it public, and that’s what we did.

SCIUTTO: One issue I’m — (crosstalk)

CLAPPER: It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president.

RUSH: I’ve been waiting for this. A lot of people have been waiting for this. Here’s Clapper saying, “I didn’t do anything wrong! We didn’t do anything wrong, ’cause we were doing what Obama told us to do.” The question he was asked is (summarized), “Are you worried about this investigation that Barr and he’s team’s running against you? Are you worried? You, Clapper and Brennan, are you guys worried?” (muttering) “Oh, no. Of course not. Why? (muttering) The president told us to do all that! (muttering) Obama was the president of the United States. Uhhh, the chief executive, uh, commander-in-chief told us to do all that.”

Really?

Folks, can you say in any other time and place “bombshell”?
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 11:05:26 pm »

Jim Jordan Punctures Media Deception on Trump, Biden and China

Oct 7, 2019

RUSH: Jim Jordan was on with Stephanopoulos and he was on fire too. Let me find the bites here. I got ’em coming up in just a second here. That’s right. Audio sound bites 14 and 15. We’ll probably throw 16 in here too. So Jim Jordan from Ohio is on with George Stephanopoulos — from the Clinton war room!

George Stephanopoulos was one of the participants in the Clinton anti-impeachment war room, for crying out loud. There he is now a chief anchor, chief managing editor, whatever the hell these fallacious titles are for news people. So Jordan demolishes Stephanopoulos here on Trump and Biden and China. Stephanopoulos’ question: “So, do you think it’s appropriate for President Trump to ask China and Ukraine to investigate Biden.”

JORDAN: George, do you really think he was serious about thinking that China’s gonna investigate the Biden family?

STEPHANOPOULOS: He said it right there in public.

JORDAN: I think he’s getting the press all spun up about this. Remember, this is the president who’s been tougher on China than any other president. He wants to make sure China quits stealing America’s intellectual property. He wants to make sure they start abiding by international trade norms. And tougher than anyone.

STEPHANOPOULOS: He said directly —

JORDAN: He put tariffs on China. And you really think he says, the same guy who’s been tough on China now thinks, oh, China is gonna investigate the Bidens? He was just making a statement to just underscore how wrong it is what took place here with Hunter Biden getting these deals that he got. That’s all he’s doing.

RUSH: Now, the left is trying to take Jordan’s answer here and make big fun of it and characterizing it as a very, very feeble attempt to exonerate Trump. But you know what it’s like? It has a precedent when Trump was down in Miami and asked the Russians to try to find Hillary’s emails since nobody else could. The media and everybody’s going nuts, where are Hillary’s missing emails? They wanted ’em to be able to hide them. The media wanted to be able to protect them. And nobody could find ’em.

She had 60,000 emails on the server, she only submitted 30,000 and then told everybody the other 30,000 were just about yoga class and her daughter’s wedding and registry, 30,000 emails on that stuff, and that somehow it just vanished. So people are expressing frustration and Trump said, “Hey, Russia, maybe you can find ‘em.” What’d the Democrats do? “He’s colluding. Did you hear that? He’s actually asking, he’s asking the Russians to hack Hillary Clinton’s email server.”

What he was doing was tweaking them. And what he’s doing, “Hey, China, why don’t you investigate Biden?” He’s calling China out for being part of it! He’s calling the Bidens out! He’s calling the entire Washington establishment out with this stuff. What he’s doing is getting Biden’s corruption in mainstream media reporting. That’s the real trick here. The media wouldn’t be reporting this outside that original ABC story back in May.

They’re now trying to cover up for Biden, trying to act like what Biden and his kid did, no big deal, nothing to see here. Trump is trying to get that action that Biden took for his kid in mainstream media so people can hear it. So he makes the allegation, the press goes nuts over it, and they have to report it. So Stephanopoulos says: “He said a very direct statement.” I don’t believe you. “He wasn’t smiling there, he wasn’t laughing, it wasn’t a joke.”

JORDAN: You don’t think this president’s been the toughest president on China? He put tariffs on China. You don’t think this president wants to make sure China starts abiding by international trade norms, starts dealing with the theft of intellectual property? You don’t think — I mean, okay, you can — you can think that, but I just don’t think that’s what the —

STEPHANOPOULOS: I’m asking if you think it’s appropriate for the president to ask China to investigate.

JORDAN: I think he’s saying what’s on the minds of so many Americans.

STEPHANOPOULOS: That’s not what I’m asking.

JORDAN: I think he’s saying what’s on the minds of so many Americans. It’s how does the vice president’s son get a billion dollars from a bank, a subsidiary of the Bank of China, how does he get that deal just a couple weeks after he flies on Air Force 2 to China? I think he’s just pointing out the facts.

RUSH: Exactly right. But you notice Stephanopoulos, “Do you think it’s appropriate? Do you think the president should be doing that?” All of this is about creating an illusion that Trump is so corrupt and inept at the same time.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 11:07:52 pm »

Pencil Neck Goes All In on the Kavanaugh Playbook

Oct 7, 2019

RUSH: By the way, do you remember in the past six months or so, maybe not that many, maybe three months, do you remember all of the just seemingly out of the blue attacks on Mitch McConnell? I mean, from people that in a normal day may not even know who Mitch McConnell is. He’s the Senate majority leader. Do you think half of Hollywood knows who the Senate majority leader is without being told?

And yet here come these massive attacks on Mitch McConnell. I think we know why. I’m gonna tell you something, folks. I think that the Achilles’ heel for the Democrats in this whole impeachment hoax has been turning it over to the unhinged Pencil Neck. They have allowed Adam Schiff to run this operation. It isn’t Nadler. Nadler is just another committee chairman out there that’s offering a backup effort.

But they’ve literally put all of their eggs in Pencil Neck’s basket, and he’s gonna catch all of them up in his series of lies about the whistleblower. How early before the whistleblower he was aware of the whistleblower; how he walked the whistleblower through the whole process; how Schiff assured everybody Trump would never release the transcript of the call thereby never blowing the game.

Adam Schiff has this fake, soft-spoken, so-called sober and judicious veneer. It masks a poisoned hatred that this man viscerally, personally has for Donald Trump. So they’ve turned the impeachment hoax over to him. They thought he could hide behind closed-door winks and nod disclosures on the intelligence committee, spoon-feed his distorted slants of events to the media without cross-examination.

But I’ll tell you this. If — and it is highly likely that this happens — if Pencil Neck and his staff did in fact strategize and coordinate with whistleblower 1, and if he lied about it, then he was gonna ultimately be investigating himself and will be questioning himself and his own lies and his conflict of interest, because that’s what it is, putting Schiff in charge of this has led to a gigantic conflict of interest.

There is nothing bipartisan about the inquiry. There is nothing objective about the inquiry. This is a total conflict of interest by a person with a personal visceral hatred for Trump who is running a farce that is going to be blown up. Adam Schiff is a plotter. This guy has been plotting like they plotted the Kavanaugh attacks, and what is he investigating? He’s investigating so-called plotting. Yeah, Trump plotted with the president of Ukraine to investigate Plugs Biden and his son Hunter.

Well, guess who’s the real plotter here? It’s Adam Schiff! Once he pulled the trigger on this Pelosi had to back him. I think we’ll never know, and Pelosi will never say, but I will bet you in private that Nancy Pelosi ruse the day that she believed what Schiff told her about all this and let him run with it because now he’s the face of it.

And they couldn’t have chosen somebody who has more conflicts, who is more dishonest, who is more irrational. I mean, the open faced lying about the testimony of Kurt Volker last week is easily refuted with a transcript of his testimony. And there were people in there who heard the testimony. They are called Republicans.

I don’t know what it’s like to be these Republicans, but I can guess. I would imagine that there is so much frustration with Schiff getting away with all of these blatant lies about the Volker testimony to the committee. Knowing that the ultimate target here is a couple of Republicans in the House, a couple Republicans in the Senate.

So this is why I think Schiff needs to be exposed because Schiff and his efforts are the primary mechanism by which the Democrats are seeking to peel off some Republicans. And that’s why I think their movement, their effort here is so precariously balanced, because Schiff is not trustworthy. This is the guy that got caught lying about the contents of Trump’s phone call from his chairman’s chair, the House Intelligence Committee, lying through his teeth. When he’s caught, “It was just a parody.”

So what the Democrats want is a couple of Republicans in the House and Senate, and then they want a long trial. They don’t care. They know that Trump’s gonna be acquitted, a long trial, bipartisan. The illusion is that Trump did it. The illusion is that he did collude with Russia, he did try to bribe and blackmail the president of Ukraine, even though there was never a quid pro quo. And this is what Volker adamantly told Schiff and his committee last week. There was no quid pro quo.

In other words, Trump was not offering something that this guy would get if he did what Trump wanted. There was no attempted payoff. There was no attempted bribery. Did you see Debbie Dingell? This was a tweet by Ryan Fournier from three days ago. Debbie Dingell — she’s the widow of the deceased Michigan Congressman John Dingell.

The tweet is that representative Debbie Dingell, a Democrat, has just revealed that she was pressured to support impeachment against Trump. She was targeted by Tom Steyer. This lunatic billionaire who can’t let go of climate change and MoveOn.org. So Tom Steyer, MoveOn.org, pressured Debbie Dingell, a Democrat. They had to pressure her to vote for impeachment. The Democrats are the ones threatening people, not Trump. The Democrats are threatening people to get votes, just like they did with Kavanaugh.

It is the Kavanaugh operation. They’re putting all of their chips on this roll of the roulette wheel. They are determined to convince people that their Schiff-headed impeachment investigation is serious, that it is going to succeed, that they’re not holding anything back, they’re going to total war on Trump, and anything they will use, anything they can find or make up, it is now or never. Same Democrat playbook we’ve seen time and again. Most recently with the Kavanaugh hearings.

Remember when the first accuser’s accusations don’t get enough traction? Remember all the first accusers? “Yeah, he’s a drunken sloth at frat parties. Oh, my God. The guy was horrible, he was rotten, he was an arrogant, conceded guy.” That didn’t get any traction. So they had in the drawer a letter from Christine Blasey Ford, another accuser.

In the Kavanaugh case, when Blasey Ford’s claim about being held down on the bed didn’t do the trick, the Democrats moved on to another witness who said that he spiked the punch to set up a rape train. Remember this? Every witness against Kavanaugh blew up and bombed out. First whistleblower here has blown up and bombed out. Guess what? We’ve got a second whistleblower, may even be a Republican. And this one has firsthand knowledge.

And then John Brennan put out a call to the entire deep state last week saying, “If you think you’ve ever seen the president commit a crime, you have a duty to come forward.” He sent out a casting call, essentially, for more whistleblowers. So the Democrats are gonna have as many accusers as they need because they’re all-in now.

Adam Schiff has taken them all-in. They can’t turn back. That’s how far down this road they are. And it looks just like it did with Kavanaugh, which is right out of the Alinsky playbook.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: This is a story from — well, it’s one of these reader print jobs that didn’t print the links. But it’s a story on the second whistleblower. And somebody sent this to me with a question, “Rush, why does this even matter?”

Here’s the short little story. Yesterday Mark Zaid or Zaid, I’ve never heard his name pronounced so I don’t know. It’s Z-a-i-d. I’m not purposely mispronouncing it. I mean, given the cultural evolution of the country, it’s probably al-Zaid or something. But whatever, he’s the whistleblower attorney. This clown is from the Southern Poverty Law Center, for crying out loud. They’re second only to the Democrat Party in hate group status in America.

So this attorney who filed a complaint focused on the call between Trump and the Ukrainian president announced his firm is representing a second whistleblower. Zaid told George Stephanopoulos the second person, also an intel official, supposedly this time has firsthand knowledge.

It’s just like the progression of accusers in the Kavanaugh hearings. The first level accuser would say drunken blob fool. That didn’t stop it. So next they set up a rape train with the punchbowl. That didn’t work so here came Christine Blasey Ford. It’s the same thing here. The first whistleblower blown because Trump released the transcript. But now the second whistleblower has firsthand knowledge, may even be a Republican also, also is from the intelligence community. That’s supposed to give them credibility.

But it doesn’t matter. You can have 12 of these people, and it doesn’t matter what they heard. The transcript has been released. So why does the number of whistleblowers continue to expand? It’s because they’re creating the illusion to be seen or perceived by news consumers that there are countless patriots in the Oval Office who are simply shocked and saddened by what they see, and they can no longer keep quiet about it. They’ve gotta tell somebody. It’s so horrible for America.

And you couple this with the ongoing effort of these people to pick up a couple Republicans on this thing to be able to claim they’ve got a bipartisan impeachment movement here. This is their 2020 campaign move. This is it! Not drug prices. Not health care. Not illegal immigration. Not even gun control! Nothing to do with foreign policy. The entire campaign, 2020, for the Democrat Party is getting rid of Donald Trump with this illusion that it’s a bipartisan effort. They want a trial to go long so that they can continue to mischaracterize what the trial is about.

Some Never Trumpers are even out there admitting that this is what their objective is, a long trial allowing us to further this illusion and this characterization that Trump is filthy, dirty.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Next audio sound bite is Congressman John Ratcliffe, member of the Judiciary, Intelligence, Homeland Security committees. He was on Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo yesterday, and he said that Attorney General Barr has the report on FISA abuse during the 2016 election from the inspector general and that it’s gonna be released Friday.

He said the inspector general’s testimony on Friday will shock you with respect to his investigation into the contacts between Adam Schiff and his staff on the Intelligence Committee and the whistleblower. He said, the bottom line is Adam Schiff is a material fact witness in this investigation. He shouldn’t be running it. Here’s the actual sound bite. Maria Bartiromo asks Ratcliffe — he’s from Texas — said, “Tell us what you learned from the IG’s testimony on Friday.”

RATCLIFFE: The inspector general’s testimony on Friday will shock you with respect to his investigation into the contacts between Adam Schiff and his staff on the intelligence committee and the whistleblower. And when you see the transcript and you see what investigation was performed I think any fair person is going to agree with me that Adam Schiff is a material witness, his staff are material witnesses, and the only way we can get good answers is to put them under oath about the type of contact, the extent of which they had with the whistleblower.

RUSH: Now, let me tell you what this is gonna say. We talked about it last week. Schiff did not tell anybody that the whistleblower on this Trump-Ukrainian president phone call first contacted him. The whistleblower got hold of Schiff. Collusion right there asking Schiff what’s the best way to use this to get Trump, essentially.

So Schiff walks the whistleblower through the process, sends him over probably to some lawyers on the Intelligence Committee staff to write the complaint, and then it goes, Schiff says now you take this to the inspector general. And you don’t tell anybody you came here.

Well, it’s come out that Schiff knew about this way back in August and shepherded the whole process. That’s why Ratcliffe says he’s a fact witness. This guy’s involved in the conspiracy here! And again, with the transcript released, it blows all this to smithereens anyway. I’m telling you, Schiff is the focus of this. They’ve put their eggs in his basket, and he doesn’t have the weight to carry this thing through, morally.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Back to the phones to Salem, Oregon. Sean, great to have with us, sir. Hello.

CALLER: Hey, Rush. Good to talk with you. Thanks for taking my call. My name is Sean, and I just had a comment regarding your opening monologue when you mentioned that you believe that for the left and Democrats — including the media — this has now become their full push and campaign for impeaching the president. You made it so succinct that it clicked, because I’ve made a couple observations recently that all the airtime… They’re flooding media. Whether it’s on your computer, internet, or it’s on cable news, they’re flooding media with impeachment.

And in doing so, they’re not giving time to their own candidates. And as a result of that, I’ve concluded in my own head that they’re pushing their chips all-in and it’s a tell. I don’t think they believe any of their candidates can beat the president. When you see that they’re sending reporters out to communities in battleground states and they’re galvanized with the president, it’s really backfiring on them, even when they’re not even giving airtime to their own candidates.

RUSH: Yeah.

CALLER: I really appreciate the way you put that together that they’re all-in on this. But like you said, it’s not going the way that they believe it is. They’re floating stories out there now even, a former Trump executive with Trump corp said that, you know, maybe he’ll resign. I mean, they’re floating everything they can out there. Even Hillary —

RUSH: Yeah, I saw that. That, by the way… Let me interrupt you for a moment. That’s in Mediaite, and it’s a story from a woman who used to work for the Trump Organization. I think her job was shepherding the various construction projects. She was the manager. Her name is Barbara Res, R-e-s. She is quoted as saying that she thinks Trump will resign over impeachment because that’s what he does. When the heat gets too hot, he’ll quit, he’ll resign, he’ll move on. He doesn’t want this on his resume, doesn’t want this to be part of his legacy. So he’ll resign.

Yeah, that story’s out there. I saw it. In fact, I was gonna mention it later; I had forgotten it. I didn’t print it. So I thank you for reminding me. But look, one other congressman last week at the Intel Committee, this clown, Al Green, literally said, “We’ve gotta impeach the president or he’s gonna be reelected.” So they know. You’re absolutely right. Their candidates cannot get any oxygen right now. Have you seen the stories that are out there today about Fauxcahontas? They’re not good! She faked being (fired for being) pregnant in order to get a job at some school.

She said she had a bunch of family photos proving her Indian heritage, but she never produced them. These are the stories about her. Oh, and then there is the story that people haven’t forgotten that the Wall Street Journal ran about ten days ago claiming that Wall Street doesn’t want any part of her based on what her stated agenda is. These are all Democrat donors, Wall Street donors. Don’t think that Wall Street and Republicans go together anymore. They don’t.

Hollywood. Wall Street. Wealthy, political, gay individuals and companies. They’re all Democrats now. They’re all donors to Democrats, including these Wall Street fat cats, these hedge fund guys. The vast majority of them are, and they have come out in unison opposing Warren. Biden doesn’t know it yet, but he’s toast, because the scandal with him and his son is out there. Trump has made sure that it is out there.

No matter how much Chuck Todd and the rest of these guys try to cover it up and say it isn’t any big deal, any time Trump mentions it, they’re putting it in the news. Because they’re covering what Trump says on the basis that everything Trump says is insane, that Trump is a lunatic, and he’s putting it out there enough that in local newspapers, you’re starting to get pictures of Hunter Biden and his dad getting off the jet, Air Force Two, in Beijing.

This Ukraine stuff, Trump keeps bringing it up because it keeps Biden and his son — that story — in mainstream media where it otherwise would be ignored, not reported, or covered up. So, yeah, this is what they intend to do. And what put me onto this, if you must know, is I kept asking myself… Because it’s not an official impeachment inquiry yet. There has not been the vote in the House that would make this official. So all these letters that they are sending to witnesses, the media’s calling them “subpoenas,” but they aren’t.

They don’t have subpoena power because they’ve not voted impeachment yet. So, like, when they send Pompeo a letter asking him to come up, it’s a voluntary thing. There’s not a subpoena in the letter. The media is saying that he has been subpoenaed. But he hasn’t been. That’s why Pompeo can tell them to pound sand, ’cause all he did was get a letter. And he can say, “Look, separation of powers. I don’t owe you people anything about this. I’m not showing up! Screw you! (Raspberry!)”

It’d be a little harder to do that if he actually had received a subpoena. So they’re setting the stage for being able to do that vote. But now Debbie Dingell is out talking about how MoveOn.org and Tom Steyer intimidated the hell out of her, pressured her to vote if the day comes. So what that tells me is that they don’t have to unanimous Democrat supported for this in the House. It’s another reason why the vote hasn’t happened.

But, anyway, let’s say they do take the vote. Where does this end? It ends in the Senate with an acquittal. Mitch McConnell even said so. The Turtle put out a video over the weekend making it very clear even to people in Rio Linda, “Let me tell you where this ends: It ends in the Senate, where I am the leader, and that means it’s gonna die there real fast.” I’m paraphrasing. It’s what he said. They’re not gonna get 67 votes to convict Trump. So why are they gonna do it?

What is the point if at the end of it, the Senate says, “Not guilty”? Trump has been impeached, but he was found innocent — not guilty, whatever the term is. He will not be convicted by the Senate. In that sense, why do it? That gives Trump the air of innocence on all of this a few months before the election. So why do it? Well, they don’t intend for it to get to a trial. They don’t intend for it to get so far along the road that there’s an acquittal.

What they want is to pick off a couple Republicans on a vote here or there in the Senate and a couple or three in the House so that they then can spend the rest of whenever that happens to the end of the campaign claiming they have “a bipartisan effort” now to impeach the president. And that’s the campaign, in a nutshell. If they do it by themselves — Democrats impeach Trump — it’s purely partisan. Independents aren’t gonna go for it. Moderates aren’t gonna go for it. It’s gonna look like it’s a one-party sham.

All they need is a couple Republicans in the Senate, a couple Republicans in the House to vote for this and they can run around and the media, “Bipartisan, bipartisan, both parties say Trump’s gonna go.” And that will be the essence of their campaign.

They want a trial, but they want the trial to go for as long as it can so they can continue to mischaracterize and lie, House managers present their case to the Senate, a series of lies of what Trump has done with Russia, about what Trump did with Ukraine, about what Trump is doing with ChiComs, what Trump did with Hillary, Trump wanted Hillary in jail. He had the cage wire all made to put her in there and something happened, some immigrant kids ended up in there by mistake. So Hillary’s jail ended up being occupied, he couldn’t put her in jail. Whatever they want to say, because it’s not gonna be an impeachment inquiry. It’s gonna be a campaign issue.

It is the culmination of all of these failed efforts to get rid of Donald Trump and to reverse the election results of 2016. Now, don’t misunderstand. If they could get enough Republicans for a conviction they’d do it in a heartbeat, but they’re not gonna be able to do that. And what we really ought to try to do is to make sure they don’t get any.

And I think the more people find out how discredited and flimsy and bogus the actual leader of this is, Adam Schiff, it isn’t Nadler. I don’t even know if Nadler knows how irrelevant he has become to this. Pelosi will let him do his hearings, he’ll sit there and chomp away, talking about civil liberalities being violated, whatever liberals talk about.

The real action is with Schiff and the intelligence community. You know why it’s there? Because they can do it all behind closed doors where you can’t even and won’t even see what happened. Some impeachment hearing. But, see, if it goes to the Senate, it by law has to be public. Schiff cannot hide that.

So whatever they say in their cases, in the articles of impeachment that would be presented by individual house members as the lawyers arguing the case to the Senate, the Supreme Court chief justice is the judge, by the way, in a Senate trial. John Roberts of Obamacare fame will be sitting there as the judge. And they would all want out of there!

None of them wanted to be there in the Clinton impeachment. It was Rehnquist that was a judge. He didn’t want any part of it. Nobody wanted any part of it. They wanted out of there. The same thing will happen when this kicks in. And then when everybody realizes Adam Schiff made this happen, Adam Schiff is behind this? It’s gonna come out, we all know it, I can’t believe there are Republicans in the Senate who don’t.

The Republicans in the Senate who are wobbly right now believe what whistleblower’s version of that phone call is rather than Trump’s. Remember how close they got to getting a couple senators in the Kavanaugh thing? They’re just relitigating the Kavanaugh strategy, folks. One witness bombs, get another one. That witness bombs, get another. That witness bombs, bring out the big bomb. In Kavanaugh’s case, it was Blasey Ford.

In this case, it’s gonna be an endless parade of whistleblowers all reporting on the same phone call for which there is a transcript. So there will be another phone call that they will have overheard. Folks, they’re making all of this up to create this illusion that Trump is dirty and filthy, treasonous, foreign agent, friend of Putin, friend of Xi. That would be Xi Jinping, ChiCom Communist Party dictator.

I’m telling you, they are at the stage now where they’re so far in, Pelosi can’t pull Trump out or Schiff out. But Schiff’s gotten to the point where he’s gonna need to be deposed over his role in this whole thing. There’s not a single fact that’s propelling this. All that’s propelling this is the Democrats’ political preferences and desires to get rid of Trump. That’s it, in a nutshell.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2019, 11:09:22 pm »

Democrat 2020 Campaign Hinges on Picking Off a Few GOP Votes for Impeachment

Oct 7, 2019

RUSH: And greetings to you, music lovers, thrill-seekers, conversationalists all across the fruited plain. I know what’s going on now. I have figured it out, and it’s a crying shame that so many people on our side are playing along with this, because this is just a rehash. It has a specific objective, but it’s a rehash of the Kavanaugh attempt. It’s a continuation of Trump-Russia collusion, and it ought to be so transparent by now.

Adam Schiff ought to be so disreputable. He ought to have been so discredited there would not be a single Republican that would even consider joining the Democrats in this so-called impeachment movement.

Let me tell you what the game plan is for the Democrats here and then work backwards from it. Everybody knows that they are not going to get a conviction in the Senate if there is an impeachment trial there. And Mitch McConnell assured everybody over the weekend in a video tweet or a video something. He said where impeachment goes is the Senate, where I am the majority leader and where it will be shut down.

Okay. So everybody knows this and we’ve been asking ourselves quite frequently in recent weeks, since everybody knows that this isn’t going anywhere in the Senate, even if they do officially vote impeachment, even if they do present articles of impeachment, even if they try to conduct a trial in the Senate, you don’t get a conviction. You end up with an acquittal.

So how does this help? The worst thing, the last thing would seem to be for the Democrats to put Trump on trial and have him acquitted in the Senate. Okay. Yet they’re still doing it. So what is the objective? Quite simply, it is: This is their 2020 campaign.

They are not gonna campaign on helping people. They are not gonna campaign on using government to help people. They’re not gonna campaign on drug prices or health care or illegal immigration or, you name it, they’re not gonna campaign on that. They’re gonna campaign totally on this.

What do they think they need? They need to be able to say even if there is an acquittal in the Senate, they need to be able to say that the impeachment was bipartisan. So if they can get a couple Republicans in the House to vote with them and if they can peel off a couple senators, like Romney or Susan Collins, then bingo, in their estimation they have won.

They have now created the campaign issue, the mother of all campaign issues, that a bipartisan effort was put together to impeach the president, but he was only saved because of the partisanship of Republican leaders in the Senate. That’s their campaign, folks.

So what they need to do to pull this off, they need to peel off Republicans. They need weak-kneed, wobbly kneed, linguini-spined Republicans — not very many — they need a couple in the House, a couple in the Senate, and the magic claim of bipartisanship, in their minds, will have been reached. And that will be the campaign. That’s it. Their campaign will come down to that. Trump has to go. He has been impeached by a bipartisan coalition of the United States Congress.

Impeachment is not conviction. Two different things. They’re not counting on a conviction. In fact, they’ve got Bob Woodward out there saying that impeachment’s gonna teach us so much that the effort to get Trump in jail will probably continue even after he loses in 2020.

So they are implying that they don’t even expect to get Trump removed. I mean, that would be the magic bullet if they could make that happen. But McConnell has assured everybody that it isn’t going to happen. This is why the effort to peel off Republicans is so intense and why it is so amazing to me that any Republicans anywhere would join this particular effort.

This effort is spearheaded by one of the least credible, one of the most dishonest and maybe even sickest members of the House of Representatives, Adam Pencil Neck Schiff. He’s simply lying about pretty much everything. They are all lying about much of everything and creating an illusion that they want people to buy.

In the sense that it’s like the Kavanaugh hearings, it’s the same strategy, it’s the same playbook. They went full hysteria, if you remember, to try to pick off four to five Republican senators. And they almost did because there was some Republican senators that hated Trump.

Jeff Flake, remember him? Remember, he was all prepared to vote with Kavanaugh until Chris Coons got hold of him backstage in the hallways where Coons persuaded Flake to join the effort for an expanded FBI background check of Kavanaugh, even after it had been done three times. And it was at that point finally that Lindsey Graham blew up at the Democrats and what they were trying.

Now, Mitt Romney is a very bitter guy. Mitt Romney is a Never Trumper extraordinaire, and Mitt Romney is fully aware of the dishonesty that is Adam Schiff. And it doesn’t matter to him. Romney has made noises about throwing his hat in the primary ring here to maybe compete against Trump for the Republican nomination in 2020. So they figure they can get Romney.

But I’m telling you, this effort to make sure they don’t get any Republicans is something that we need to join, ’cause we don’t want them to be able to say it’s bipartisan. Now, in the normal ebb and flow of things, there ought not be a single Republican that would join this. None of it is legit! None of it has been legit since Trump-Russia collusion.

Now the Democrats are all atwitter (no pun intended) because they’ve got a second whistleblower. Why do they have a second whistleblower? Well, because it’s been exposed that the first whistleblower’s a fraud! The first whistleblower went to meet Schiff first! Schiff didn’t tell anybody the truth about this! Schiff shepherded the first whistleblower. Schiff knew about whistleblower complaint in August and didn’t say a word about it. He sent the whistleblower off to some lawyers to help write up his complaint so it’d be really, really well written.

Then it came out that the whistleblower did not have firsthand knowledge. But then Trump gummed up their whole plan by releasing the transcript of his phone call with the president of Ukraine. That sent them scurrying to Plan B, because that was not supposed to happen. Presidents don’t release that kind of private stuff. They just don’t. They protect the presidency. They never thought Trump would release the transcript.

They thought they’d be able to get away with a secondhand whistleblower characterizing what Trump did. So the guy made some things up like Trump saying seven or nine times this or that, demanding that the president of Ukraine dig up/make up dirt. This is what the whistleblower’s saying; Schiff is advancing the lie. Then Trump releases a transcript — and the moment that happens, the first whistleblower is blown. Schiff is blown. None of what the first whistleblower says is true.

Then it came out, “Well, he only had secondhand knowledge. He really wasn’t in the room. He had been told what Trump said.” So now there’s a second whistleblower. Guess what? The second whistleblower is also from the “intelligence community” (i.e., CIA), and the second whistleblower has what? Firsthand knowledge! And guess what else about the second whistleblower? Why, it might be that he’s a Republican! The first whistleblower is obviously a Democrat. The lawyer for these whistleblowers is a left-wing Democrat activist from the Southern Poverty Law Center, the biggest anti-conservative hate group outside the Democrat Party in the country today.

But the whistleblower firsthand, secondhand, doesn’t matter!

Trump has already released the transcript! We don’t have any need for whistleblowers! They can’t offer anything more than what Trump has already released — unless they make it up. So we’re back now to the illusion. Second whistleblower. By the way, there is now an illusion that there might be many more whistleblowers. You could have 10 or 15 of ’em. There’s not a whistleblower out there that can add any more to the transcript of the Trump phone call with the president of Ukraine no matter what they say — unless they make it up!

But they’re gonna have a tough time doing that because the transcript of the call has been released. So the illusion is, “There are so many great American patriots in the intelligence community in the White House that are so troubled — so deeply troubled — by the actions of this reprobate president. They can no longer keep quiet, and so they’re all coming forth in unison.” This will be the play. It’s an illusion! They don’t know anything. They are saying things that the transcript doesn’t say. They’re putting words in Trump’s mouth.

It’s like Kurt Volker, who testified before Schiff’s committee last week. He absolutely verified everything Trump said with exclamation points! He did not contradict Trump in one way, and yet listen to Schiff’s characterization of his testimony. Schiff said — and the media then picks it up — that Volker came out and really did great damage against the president. “Text messages showing the president is lying! Nothing of the sort happened! Kurt Volker actually ended up confirming what Trump has said in that transcript. He was there. Everything here is a lie!

Yet here’s the Drive-By Media acting like all of it is the truth, and now the Drive-By Media’s blaming me for standing in the way of the truth being seen by you. Yep. Yep. NPR’s back. I’ve got the sound bites. I’m first up in today’s Cue Sheet roster. Do you want hear an example? May as well. If I delay this, I’ll delay it. Up first, audio sound bite number 1, Friday. NPR has a program called On Point. Its host is somebody named David Folkenflik, and David Folkenflik said this about the role of conservative media in impeachment inquiry…

FOLKENFLIK: Now comes a critical test for Trump and for his media allies. House Democrats have started the march toward impeaching the president over his push to enroll the leaders of Ukraine and other countries into his domestic political battles against leading Democrats. And some of his media backers are seeking to enforce the line. On Wednesday, radio host Rush Limbaugh called out an unlikely foe…

RUSH ARCHIVE: Fox really ought to change the name of the network from the Fox News Channel to the Fox Never Trumper Network, because that’s who’s getting the highlights.

FOLKENFLIK: A defining moment for the president’s crucial relationship with the conservative media.

RUSH: Yeah. See? So you see, if I hadn’t said that, then they’d be sailing away here. They continue to even lie about the purpose of the phone call. Trump… How many times has Trump tweeted and said this to the media…? Just since last week, how many times has he told them that he was not asking them to dig up dirt on a political opponent, he didn’t even expect Biden’s gonna be his opponent? He’s pursuing corruption about American government officials in foreign countries as required by law!

What he’s really doing is asking Ukraine to help the investigation that he’s conducting into the investigation of him supposedly colluding with Russia. That’s what he was talking about. That’s what he was soliciting. He’s not seeking “dirt” on Biden. I don’t think Trump thinks he needs any dirt to beat Biden. That doesn’t matter, because the illusion continues, and it’s fed with one lie after another. Here’s another example.

Saturday on CNN, the infobabe Ana Cabrera was speaking to a senior media report named Oliver Darcy about why Republicans are sticking with Trump. I’m telling you, folks — do not doubt me — this is all about picking off just a couple of Republicans. It doesn’t matter if they get an acquittal in the Senate. They want to be able to say that the impeachment of Donald Trump was a bipartisan effort by both parties in the United States Congress. It’s a campaign issue.

They don’t even think they’ve got enough time to get Trump thrown out of office. They know McConnell is gonna stonewall anything other than an acquittal. So it has to be that they’re seeking a campaign issue. “Trump is unfit. Why, a bipartisan coalition impeached him!” That’s what they’re aiming for. So here’s a question from the infobabe to the media reporter: “Do you think conservative media plays a role in why Republicans stick with Trump?”

DARCY: It is a mirror image of the real world. It’s not Trump that’s guilty; it’s Biden that’s guilty of crimes. It’s not the pro-Trump media that’s spreading conspiracy theories. It’s the mainstream media that’s spreading conspiracy theories. It’s not Trump that’s a liar; he’s a truth-teller. It’s Democrats that are lying to you. It is the mirror image of reality. And so, uh, I think that, um, i-i-it’s a large reason why Republicans are still sticking with this president. They’re not really consuming the news like everyone else is. They’re relying on outlets like Fox, talk radio, hosts like Rush Limbaugh.

RUSH: There you have it. So there’s two bites blaming me for this, that if I was not doing what I’m doing Trump, would already be toast because the Republicans would have had the guts to join the Democrats. Let me tell you something: Nothing could be further from the truth. I mean, there might be some of this, but Republicans don’t fear me. They fear the Drive-By Media in Washington! Well, maybe they fear me a little, but that’s not a factor here.

I think what you saw is this really is a full-court press on these Republicans to join the effort, and, “Don’t be hoodwinked by these people like Limbaugh and Fox News!” Make no mistake. This is the battle. You might think, “Rush, don’t these people have minds of their own, these Republicans in the Senate? Can they not see what’s going on here? Why do they need to hear from you or anybody else?” That’s a great question.

Did you see what happened to Mark Sanford? Do you know who Mark Sanford is? Mark Sanford got lost in the Appalachian Trail while in Argentina with his lover. That’s about the best way to categorize what happened. So he had to resign his position as governor. He comes back and is now a member of Congress. A couple weeks ago, he said (summarized), “Trump’s gotta go! Trump’s a pig; Trump’s a reprobate. I can’t vote for the guy! I’m gonna seek the Republican nomination in 2020,” and then he went home for a town hall meeting.

Today he says, “I’m voting for Trump. I’m standing with Trump against Democrats.”

What musta happened at his town hall meeting, I wonder?

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Don’t you just love the way the media operates? Here’s NPR out there saying that I am a Trump backer, and because of my running interference for Trump, Republicans don’t have the courage to join Democrats in their efforts to undermine and get rid of Trump.

What is NPR? Does anybody to want to talk about how Democrat backed NPR is? Who was it that backed up Barack Obama every day of the year for two presidential terms? Not just NPR, but the entirety of the mainstream media. Why are they not characterized as Obama backing media? ‘Cause that’s exactly what they are, and it doesn’t stop at Obama backing media. They are Democrat backing media.

In fact, the truth is they are not media. They are Democrats in media. And they have the gall to come out here and say that people that don’t see it their way happen to be partisans, and of course they are not.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Southern Utah, Brian, you’re next. It’s great to have you, sir. Hi.

CALLER: Hey, Rush. How you doing?

RUSH: Good, good, good. Glad you called.

CALLER: Mega Southern Utah non-Mitt Romney dittos.

RUSH: Great to have you, sir. Thank you.

CALLER: So I totally agree with your premise. I totally completely agree with your theory about what’s going on. I’ve learned that usually when you say something, even if it seems like it’s way out there, it’s sort of like Trump, it turns out to be true. But this is not way out there. I think it’s exactly what the Democrats are doing because they don’t have anything of substance.

But what they’re doing, like with these clips that you’ve been playing and everything that’s been going on in the media, and the reason that they’re blocking people like Ron Johnson when he doesn’t give the right answer and whatnot, the first two clips that you played today, one of them was from CNN. Don’t remember who she was.

But her comment about what the problem is, she said that it was people listening to right-wing radio and Rush Limbaugh, but what she said right before that is the problem is people are not consuming the media. And it’s remarkable how eventually they will let leak out exactly what it is they want to have happen. They want people to consume the media because they know they’re trying to control the narrative.

RUSH: All right. I’m looking for that bite. I have played two media bites.

CALLER: One was from NPR and one was from CNN. I believe it was a CNN one, and she said the problem is people are not consuming the media. They’re listening to right-wing radio. She admitted —

RUSH: Let’s listen to this. What you’re talking about is sound bite number 2. And the voice in the media is actually a guy named Oliver Darcy. If he sounds female to you, then somebody has a problem. But he was being asked by an infobabe, Ana Cabrera. Now, her question: “Do you think conservative media plays a role in why Republicans stick with him?” Now, here is his answer.

DARCY: It is a mirror image of the real world. It’s not Trump that’s guilty; it’s Biden that’s guilty of crimes. It’s not the pro-Trump media that’s spreading conspiracy theories. It’s the mainstream media that’s spreading conspiracy theories. It’s not Trump that’s a liar; he’s a truth-teller. It’s Democrats that are lying to you.

It is the mirror image of reality. And so I think that it’s a large reason why Republicans are still sticking with this president. They’re not really consuming the news like everyone else is. They’re relying on outlets like Fox, talk radio hosts like Rush Limbaugh.

RUSH: So that’s what you’re talking about, right there, they’re not consuming the news like everybody else is?

CALLER: Yeah. And that’s what they want. They want people to consume the news. I mean, I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but this is — this is — it is so what the focus is of the media. They obviously get their talking points from the Democratic Party and vice-versa —

RUSH: No, they give them to the Democrat Party. The media gives Democrat Party talking points.

CALLER: True.

RUSH: That’s the pecking order today.

CALLER: True. True.

RUSH: Now, the other bite, the other bite that got me, they basically said that what happens here is that Republicans hide behind me. That Rush Limbaugh is trying to make Fox hold the line, trying to make sure Republicans don’t abandon Trump. Making me the problem, obviously in their mind, the bites are related with the use of fake news. But how does this bite that I played, how does that relate to my theory of how it all came together for you?

CALLER: Well, because I think your theory, it’s not so much how it relates to your theory but how they’re trying to put their theory out there. You know, they want to go out there and they want to push narrative of nothing but anti-Trump, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, and they call a Republican out, like you say, they want to bring a Republican out that seems to be in favor of what they’re saying —

RUSH: Exactly and Johnson didn’t go along with it, so F. Chuck Todd has to talk over him and cover him up so that he sounds like a lunatic or whatever. But you’re right. The problem is that people are not consuming our version of the news.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I have some media example sound bites today on the cue sheet that I have been playing, one from NPR blaming me for making sure that conservative media doesn’t abandon Trump. The sound bite claimed that: Rush Limbaugh called Fox News out the other day when he said they should be renamed the Fox Never Trumper network. That’s to keep Fox in line. Damn it.

They are hoping Fox turns all the way, blaming me for forestalling that. Then the bite you just heard, Oliver Darcy at CNN claiming that we here in fake conservative news present alternative scenarios that are not at all related the truth. They are doing the truth. Right, like Trump colluded with Russia. I mean, this is what’s really confounding.

These people participate in a two-year lie, it’s impossible to give the benefit of the doubt to them, folks, because they were all all-in. They repeated every lie that any source told the New York Times. They all jumped aboard. Anything that CNN was told, then they all got on board. It’s uncanny. No matter where you went with the Drive-By Media, identical stories, identical quotes from the same anonymous sources.

To me it remains a mind-boggling reality that out of however many journalists and editors and producers and all that that are behind the scenes in newsrooms that you have, among the thousands of those people, not a single went off message. Not a single one of them doubted anything. Even when the Mueller report came out, there was no shame, there was no embarrassment, there was no sense that they need to apologize to their readers and viewers for misleading them for two years. It was just on to the next thing, the next event that they could use to get rid of Trump. But all under the guise of journalism.

There’s a huge story out there to be told, and there’s only one guy trying to find it, and that’s William Barr and whoever his investigators are, and of course Trump. And we’re all invested in that. But there is a gigantic career waiting to be made for one journalist. The truth is it would destroy that career if that one journalist decided to write the truth about this. Isn’t that amazing? That it would destroy their career to write the truth about this.

So they all band together like the political activists they are. They aren’t journalists. And they stay completely attuned and united and on message no matter what paper, no matter what news network for now approaching three years. It’s not Trump that’s guilty, it’s Biden. It’s not the pro-Trump media that’s spreading conspiracy theories. It’s the mainstream media.

What would you call Trump-Russia collusion if not a conspiracy theory? What would you call it if not as a made up, manufactured thing that has been exposed as having no truth to it? And a two-year story at that, and yet they claim we are creating conspiracy theories. What we’re doing is blowing them to smithereens. And they don’t like it.

So Sunday Bloomberg radio’s Bloomberg Opinion. It’s the name of the program. The host is June Grasso and she spoke to Bloomberg Opinion columnist Jonathan Bernstein about Trump and impeachment. And the hostette, June Grasso, said, “The president is associated with Fox News and seems to be taking direction at times from Fox News.”

BERSTEIN: There’s actually sort of two problems. One is this long-term problem that goes back to even before Fox News when Rush Limbaugh’s show became very popular about the place of Republican-aligned media within the Republican Party network. But then there’s this specific problem with Trump is that he gets most of his information from junk news, and Fox News in particular, and, you know, normal presidents don’t do that. They get briefings from people who actually know something.

RUSH: Yeah, see how that works? “So there’s really two problems. One is this long-term problem that goes back to even before Fox. It all stems from Rush Limbaugh becoming popular 30 years ago.” That’s what really started this mess. And this guy, by the way, is right. That’s when their monopoly was blown sky-high. And now the Republican Party, specific problem with Trump, he gets most of his information from junk news.

Jonathan, I have to tell you, you guys are the fake news. You are the bogus news, you are the junk news. What do you call this last three years? Nothing but junk. I don’t know, folks, I honestly don’t know how else to explain or describe my incredulity over what happened here. Forget the substance of it for a minute. It’s not even about that. It is that for two and a half, now three years, virtually everybody in mainstream media reported and promoted, doubled down on, and participated in a series of now provable lies.

It wasn’t that anybody was wrong. It wasn’t that they honestly thought Trump had colluded and just can’t find the evidence. It was that Trump didn’t collude. Hillary did. They know it. They participate in this for three years. It could be about anything, is my point. It could be about the sum of two and two being five. They could have done that for three years. Whatever, the fact is every one of them got it wrong. Every one of them spread BS conspiracy theories, and now look. What is their reaction? To accuse me of it! For not joining them and for stopping their success beginning 30 years ago.

It’s not that long ago doing something like this would have ended a year because reporters like this would have exposed their publications and their networks to, at bare minimum, humongous embarrassment. The New York Times should be feeling biggest degree of embarrassment ever at having gotten something so demonstrably, terribly wrong. But there isn’t any embarrassment, there isn’t any shame, there was not even any apology. In fact, they’re still acting like it was all true.

They’re now out there saying that there are impeachable offenses in the Mueller report. There is collusion in there, and there is obstruction in there. And that’s only because of the way it was written. There’s nothing fact based in the Mueller report that proved anything impeachment or they wouldn’t be having to go through this whistleblower malarkey in order to get something impeachable on Trump. If there was really something that devastating on Trump in the Mueller report like they’re now saying, that’s all they would need!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2019, 11:10:55 pm »

The Titular Head of the Republican Party Returns to Trash Trump

Oct 7, 2019

RUSH: You have noted that the titular head of the Republican Party from years gone by, General-Secretary Colin Powell, weighed in that Trump is absolute scum and poison and is just horrible and Republicans need to do something. They need to get a grip and stand up to Trump. He said he couldn’t take it anymore. When Trump faked… You know, on the hurricane map, when he drew with a sharpie that Alabama was in the wind field, he said (paraphrased), “That’s it. I can’t stand it. The guy’s up there making up government charts now.

“He’s creating his own government charts. I can’t stand it. This is irresponsible. He got hold of the Commerce Department and the Commerce Department employees were told to back Trump up on this thing.” Yeah. You know, how much of what the government has been telling us about climate change is nothing but absolute crap? People like Colin Powell never once remark about the massive ultraleft radicalism coming out of one bureaucracy after another in government. They just turn and salute it, because it’s the deep state.

It’s the administrative state.

It’s gospel.

It’s the Bible.

Pushback, these people are not used to.

“Are you making excuses for Trump throwing the thing on the map?” No, because look, one of the original wind fields… Not hurricane tracks. I don’t think there is… In the hurricane we’re talking about here, which was the one that devastated the Bahamas, there wasn’t a track for the hurricane that actually took it to Alabama, but if you looked at some of the early wind field projections, tropical storm force winds did, on the chart, reach there. The percentage was somewhat small, but it was still in the shaded area, and that’s what Trump had seen.
Support the USO