Author Topic: VIDEO: Elizabeth Warren Caught Lying About Being Fired from Teaching Over Pregnancy  (Read 687 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

VIDEO: Elizabeth Warren Caught Lying About Being Fired from Teaching Over Pregnancy

According to an old video that has resurfaced, Elizabeth Warren's oft-repeated claim that she was fired from a teaching job that she loved because she'd become visibly pregnant is apparently just a bogus narrative created for her presidential campaign.

In Carson City, Nevada, this week, Warren claimed she was unjustly fired from her job as a special needs teacher. "By the end of the first year, I was visibly pregnant, and the principal did what principals did in those days. Wish me luck and hire someone else for the job." It's a story she's repeated many times on the campaign trail, always repeating the line that the "principal did what principals did" with regard to her leaving teaching.
But this story appears to be completely bogus. On March 8, 2007, Elizabeth Warren was interviewed on University of California Television (UCTV), and she told host Harry Kreisler a totally different story about how she left that job:

"I was married at nineteen and then graduated from college [at the University of Houston] after I’d married. My first year post-graduation I worked -- it was in a public school system but I worked with the children with disabilities. I did that for a year, and then that summer I actually didn’t have the education courses, so I was on an 'emergency certificate,' it was called. I went back to graduate school and took a couple of courses in education and said, 'I don’t think this is going to work out for me,' I was pregnant with my first baby, so I had a baby and stayed home for a couple of years, and I was really casting about, thinking, 'What am I going to do?' My husband’s view of it was, 'Stay home. We have children, we’ll have more children, you’ll love this.' And I was very restless about it."

The 2007 video is embedded. So Fauxcahontas is also a fake sexism victim.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Elizabeth Warren told a town hall audience in Nevada on Wednesday that she lost a teaching job in the 1970s because she was 'visibly pregnant'

However, the Presidential hopeful is now coming under fire after a resurfaced video shows her giving a different explanation as to why she left the school

In the 2008 clip, Warren says she 'didn't have the education courses' that were required to continue in the classroom, so she had to return to college

Critics have now called upon her to address the apparent discrepancies in her two stories
The new drama comes after it was revealed that Warren's campaign recently fired a senior staff member following complaints of 'inappropriate behavior'

Fake Injun speak with forked tongue.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline cato potatoe

I wonder how her firstborn dealt with being 1/2048th Cherokee.  The legacy of oppression must weigh on every thought.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Official records contradict Warren story about being fired for pregnancy
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 11:23:58 pm »
Official records contradict Warren story about being fired for pregnancy
by John Gage
 | October 07, 2019 05:33 PM

County records from Sen. Elizabeth Warren's time as a teacher in New Jersey contradict the Massachusetts Democrat's claim that she was fired from her teaching job for being "visibly pregnant."

The Riverdale Board of Education, where she alleges she was fired after her first year, granted Warren a second-year teaching contract by a unanimous vote, according to records obtained by the Washington Free Beacon. Minutes from a June 16, 1971, meeting, several months after the first meeting, show that Warren resigned from her position. The resignation was "accepted with regret."

Warren, 70, has claimed repeatedly that she was fired from her part-time teaching job after a year for being pregnant. "By the end of the first year, I was visibly pregnant, and the principal did what principals did in those days: wish me luck and hire someone else for the job," she said at a town hall.

Old video surfaced last week in which Warren gave a separate reason for leaving teaching.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/official-records-contradict-warren-story-about-being-fired-for-pregnancy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Re: Official records contradict Warren story about being fired for pregnancy
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2019, 12:50:15 am »
Will give history of this later this evening.
She worked at a public school under an "emergency certificate" in those days, and so did I for two years during that time period.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Official records contradict Warren story about being fired for pregnancy
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2019, 04:31:24 am »
She worked at a public school under an "emergency certificate" in those days, and so did I for two years during that time period.

Save your "History".

In her own words: "I worked in a public school system with the children with disabilities. I did that for a year, and then that summer I didn't have the education courses, so I was on an 'emergency certificate,' it was called," Warren said in 2007. "I went back to graduate school and took a couple of courses in education and said, 'I don't think this is going to work out for me.' I was pregnant with my first baby, so I had a baby and stayed home for a couple of years."

Bitch was not shown the door... she decided to be a mother. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

So did my mother at the same time in La, but she never claimed to be a victim at any point. Requirement.... some college was all they asked.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 05:26:48 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline PeteS in CA

Elizabeth Warren Stands by Claim She Was Fired From Teaching, Despite Evidence Proving She Wasn't

Elizabeth Warren is standing by her story that she was fired from her teaching job for being "visibly pregnant," despite video evidence and school records that prove otherwise.

In an exclusive interview with CBS News that aired Monday evening, Warren said, "All I know is I was 22 years old, I was six months pregnant, and the job that I had been promised for the next year was going to someone else. The principal said they were going to hire someone else for my job."

Fauxcahontas is standing by her lie. Perhaps she gave this interview before she learned that school district records from the time are extant and prove she is lying.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This lying bimbo is clearly a pathological liar.  So, where there is one and two major lies, there are a hundred.  Just imagine if we had a press corp that were committed to reporting the truth?  Sadly, they do not know how to spell the word.  But imagine the reporting of this bimbo if the press were doing their job.

Warren is done.  She accomplished her mission for HRC by taking out Sanders.  She will actually get 60% of what would have been his votes.  Should Clinton get elected, I see Warren being Sec of State.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder how her firstborn dealt with being 1/2048th Cherokee.  The legacy of oppression must weigh on every thought.

@cato potatoe

Are we even sure she gave birth,and didn't buy the baby somewhere to use as a prop?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Elizabeth Warren Stands by Claim She Was Fired From Teaching, Despite Evidence Proving She Wasn't

Fauxcahontas is standing by her lie. Perhaps she gave this interview before she learned that school district records from the time are extant and prove she is lying.

@PeterS

We all know video tape is a terrible liar,and so are school records. They will both do anything to keep a poor injun woman down.

Who does she think she is that she can get away with lies like that,Hillary?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Another incontinent prevaricator. Just what America needs.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis