Author Topic: Rumblings: Mitt Romney Is Weighing a Primary Challenge to Donald Trump  (Read 3763 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Rumblings: Mitt Romney Is Weighing a Primary Challenge to Donald Trump
« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2019, 08:26:39 pm »
@The Ghost

Democrats will impeach as they have the votes - Senate won't convict so no point in impeaching.  You don't know what I think so you should ask instead of listing me as something I am not.   :chairbang:

I'll let @Victoria33 speak for me too Gus

Offline verga

« Reply #126 on: October 12, 2019, 02:12:40 am »
I hope I am incorrect, but I thought you posted you favor Impeachment and Removal?
I must admit that part of me favors impeachment just to watch the Dems make fools of themselves. There are around 40 Dems that took very narrow victories in states that Trump won. When they go on the record voting to impeach and Trump is acquitted it will be game over for them and the house goes Republican again.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #127 on: October 12, 2019, 02:26:01 am »
I must admit that part of me favors impeachment just to watch the Dems make fools of themselves.
I pray you get your wish,  in fact, I'm pretty sure you will get your wish you lucky devil.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2019, 02:36:13 am »
I pray you get your wish,  in fact, I'm pretty sure you will get your wish you lucky devil.
@verga

Is this one of those things where the blind leading the blind takes the lead?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #129 on: October 12, 2019, 03:06:47 pm »
I must admit that part of me favors impeachment just to watch the Dems make fools of themselves. There are around 40 Dems that took very narrow victories in states that Trump won. When they go on the record voting to impeach and Trump is acquitted it will be game over for them and the house goes Republican again.

@verga

Won't make any difference if it does because the Dims will just do what they did last time,switch parties and become "instant Republicans". And the fools that run the alleged Republican Party will throw parties to celebrate the event,and maybe even give a few committee chairmanships to reward them for switching over.

Meahwhile,the new "Republicans" will be working night and day to destroy our nation,just like they were doing when they were still official Dims.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!