Author Topic: Defying Pentagon, Trump Backs Turkish Operation in Syria Targeting U.S.-backed Kurds  (Read 15794 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
This is incredible...@DB had it right in another thread when he said:

The word "conservative" has been destroyed. Its been replaced with the populist blow of the wind.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Dan Crenshaw is a man who has walked the walk as well as talking the talk and should be listened to @Once-Ler.
@Bigun
I agree, and I like Crenshaw a lot :beer:, but I am withholding judgement on the Syria withdraw at the moment.  I have lots of other stuff to dislike about President Trump and I'm trying to expand my perceptions and moderate my natural instinct to condemn every thing Trump does because some times it hasn't been worth condemnation, and I don't know much about foreign policy or war.  I've read this whole thread and the responses of McConnell, Graham, Haley, and other Republicans I still hold respect for.  They all seem to believe this was a mistake.  I'm not saying they're wrong.  I'm just not ready to commit that this issue is completely black and white.  I need to see the fall out still.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@Chosen Daughter

What's keeping YOU and your family from suiting up and going there to join with the Christian forces and pick up a rifle to join the fight? How many of your family members are infantrymen serving in the Muddle East?

Why don't you get a life.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

@catfish1957

No,WE have been THEIR ally for close to 20 years,helping them fight a fight they were already fighting by providing them with training,weapons,food,clothing,and cash.

In return,they provided us with nothing at all. They were already fighting when we first went there.

I just hope we don't start importing the Kurds into America like we did the Somalians and others.

I know how horrible.  Some of them might be Christian.   Certainly not all.  If your king Trump didn't want people to seek asylum from the ethnic cleansing Turkey is doing he shouldn't have arranged for it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Reports are coming in that 100,000 are now displaced.  Christians are being prosecuted and murdered.  Those that were rescued previously and returned to their homes are now fleeing again.

This is no different than when Bammy pulled troops out allowing ISIS to form a caliphate.  Anyone forget the videos of ISIS beheadings?

I predict we now will be fighting ISIS on our own turf.  IF our southern border was under control and we had a handle on knowing who is coming across it would be one thing, but they don't.  That is reality. 

We will become another Europe -- refugees will no doubt be coming here and along with them those that want to destroy the U.S.

Guaranteed.

Offline Chosen Daughter

@jpsb

WRONG! WE were THEIR ally. THEY were NOT helping us. WE were helping THEM to fight a war they have been fighting since before any of their current fighters were even born.

Whatever.  Trump and his loyal are like the Curley, Moe and Larry show.  They aren't coordinated in their talking points.  For instance Trump says that they were fighting together.  Nothing about fighting "forever", but he sure tells it like it is in these video's.  He admits that we were fighting together to defeat ISIS.  Well that used to be a great thing for Trump.  Now he doesn't care if ISIS are released. He doesn't care about them in Europe.  He cared when they were in Syria, but not when they are in Europe.  Bizarre.  I can remember every single time that @Right_in_Virginia trotted out how Trump defeated ISIS.  Oh, what a drag can't use that one now.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Trump+we+like+the+Kurds+2018&view=detail&mid=F489F64A30D7A2B21963F489F64A30D7A2B21963&FORM=VIRE

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Trump+we+like+the+Kurds+2018&view=detail&mid=83335551074103CF32DA83335551074103CF32DA&FORM=VIRE

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I know how horrible.  Some of them might be Christian.   Certainly not all.  If your king Trump didn't want people to seek asylum from the ethnic cleansing Turkey is doing he shouldn't have arranged for it.

@Chosen Daughter

You aren't willing to fight for them yourself,or have your family fight for them,so your opinion has all the value of a fart in a hurricane.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

@txradioguy

ROFLMAO! Yeah,Israel stepping into the breach by sending Jewish fighters should really make things there as smooth as butta,huh?

What could POSSIBLY go wrong if that happened?

You got your ugly on don't you!!

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Chosen Daughter

You aren't willing to fight for them yourself,or have your family fight for them,so your opinion has all the value of a fart in a hurricane.

I don't think they want me.  Past the age.  Cancer survivor.  My son may some time in the future.  People who sign up for the military do so knowing that they can be called to active duty.  That is part of serving the country.  Going when it is necessary.  Knowing the risks.  Otherwise a person would not sign up.

I have lost someone to Iraq but I am not going to give details.  You are the last person I would confide in.  I don't use those who served this country for political forum conversation.

Shame on you. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

It's almost as if this Kurd thing was designed to take some other things off the front page for a bit.   :pondering:

That would be unimaginable evil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@Chosen Daughter

Don't see you suiting up or picking up a rifle...practice what you preach.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Trump wasn't worried about ISIS fighters escaping or being released.  He said they are going to go home to Europe.  What about these ISIS from America?  Are they coming home?

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-uncovered/americans-15-who-left-united-states-join-isis-n573611

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Trump wasn't worried about ISIS fighters escaping or being released.  He said they are going to go home to Europe.  What about these ISIS from America?  Are they coming home?

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-uncovered/americans-15-who-left-united-states-join-isis-n573611

@Chosen Daughter

If they are...it's all the more reason to make sure your powder is dry and a weapon is close at hand at all times.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Chosen Daughter

No, it's much worse.  She's willing to send other people's loved ones to do what she won't.

Offline Chosen Daughter

No, it's much worse.  She's willing to send other people's loved ones to do what she won't.

How pompous of you.  My name isn't Trump and I don't send anyone to fight anywhere.  But I can't think of a more worthy cause than this.  You can disagree and its your right to.  But you don't talk for all military families.  Sorry.

And another thing.  Your fake.  Never heard you say one word about Trump doing anything wrong.  Has Trump done the exact opposite and ordered more troops to support the Kurds you would be for it.  You and all the Trump bots.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 04:26:13 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
No they are not. That is a flat out blatant falsehood. Not sure where exactly you come up with some of this bullshit...but that’s one of the biggest whoppers you’ve told in quite awhile.

It’s like you just can’t help yourself.

You need to stop.

https://www.stripes.com/news/concerns-raised-over-military-presence-nukes-stored-in-turkey-1.479940

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/07/19/an-old-nuclear-weapons-deal-raises-new-questions-about-u-s-bombs-in-turkey/

https://www.businessinsider.com/trumps-threats-against-turkey-could-threaten-us-nuclear-arsenal-2019-10

While there was talk of moving weapons to Romania, it is questionable whether that was done.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/08/19/no-the-u-s-is-not-moving-its-nukes-from-turkey-to-romania/

https://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/2016/08/18/usa-moves-nuclear-weapons-from-incirlik-air-base-in-turkey-to-romania/

Officially, the comment is "I can neither confirm nor deny...." when it comes to the disposition of nuclear weapons, as a standard security measure.

What we do know, is that at least until 2016, there were US nukes at Incirclik.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Don't see you suiting up or picking up a rifle...practice what you preach.

@txradioguy

I'm not the one calling for US troops to go to war to defend the Kurds. YOU and others are the ones doing this,so why don't YOU go there and pick up a rifle and save them?

BTW,I DID pick up a rifle and go to war as an infantryman when called. In fact,I was a career weapons man in the US Army. You?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Sanguine

Yes,I know. Those types are always the most enthusiastic about sending troops off to war.

Online Right_in_Virginia

I can remember every single time that @Right_in_Virginia trotted out how Trump defeated ISIS. 

While I am happy to be your personal hobby @Chosen Daughter do try reading what I post with an eye not toward recordkeeping, but comprehension.

Good luck.

Offline jpsb

@txradioguy

I'm not the one calling for US troops to go to war to defend the Kurds. YOU and others are the ones doing this,so why don't YOU go there and pick up a rifle and save them?

BTW,I DID pick up a rifle and go to war as an infantryman when called. In fact,I was a career weapons man in the US Army. You?

I'm a Vet, I did my war in the USMC and if I were younger I would reup to help in Syria. Honor once lost is very difficult to regain and Trump has shown me he has no honor. Giving Turkey the OK to invade Syria so Turkey  can wipe out our Kurdish allies is an unforgivable
betrayal. The nations honor has been stained.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

21 years in the Army and counting. 3 combat tours...Somalia Iraq and Afghanistan. 

I walk the walk and talk the talk. So your attempt at a d*ck measuring contest with me won’t work

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@Sanguine

Yes,I know. Those types are always the most enthusiastic about sending troops off to war.

And you’re the type who wants civilians here to die when the attacks our on our soil. It’s almost like you want them to happen here.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I'm a Vet, I did my war in the USMC and if I were younger I would reup to help in Syria. Honor once lost is very difficult to regain and Trump has shown me he has no honor. Giving Turkey the OK to invade Syria so Turkey  can wipe out our Kurdish allies is an unforgivable
betrayal. The nations honor has been stained.

Exactly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

You served when exactly?