Author Topic: Defying Pentagon, Trump Backs Turkish Operation in Syria Targeting U.S.-backed Kurds  (Read 15813 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
And the idiot is saying he doesn't care if ISIS escapes because they are going to escape to Europe.  Mr. President we live in a Global world

@Chosen Daughter interesting turn of phrase by Trump considering the fact that Erdogan threatened the EU today with a flood of Turkish "immigrants" if they don't stop calling what he's doing an invasion.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@Chosen Daughter interesting turn of phrase by Trump considering the fact that Erdogan threatened the EU today with a flood of Turkish "immigrants" if they don't stop calling what he's doing an invasion.

This is a military super grab by Turkey, Iran and Russia.  Their flood of immigrants will be extremist Muslims too.  What Europe has enough of.  I can't imagine what Trump was trying to accomplish with this.  He was always trotting out the ISIS 100% gone.  Which was never the case, but now wishing them on Europe.  And if they are going to their previous homes expect Minnesota to be infested too!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
This is a military super grab by Turkey, Iran and Russia.  Their flood of immigrants will be extremist Muslims too.  What Europe has enough of.  I can't imagine what Trump was trying to accomplish with this.  He was always trotting out the ISIS 100% gone.  Which was never the case, but now wishing them on Europe.  And if they are going to their previous homes expect Minnesota to be infested too!

The three countries that are the happeist about what Turkey is doing are Russia, Syria and Iran.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 02:39:57 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The three countries that are the happeist about what Turkey is doing are Russia, Syria and Iran.

These surely are the end times. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

The three countries that are the happeist about what Turkey is doing is Russia, Syria and Iran.
Add in North Korea and that's all our best allies...now. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:yowsa: And that's exactly why it is so wrong to allow it to happen!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
OK, thanks, I hate these endless wars too but I also hate abandoning the Kurds.

@jpsb

Many people agree,but you can't have it both ways.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Thankfully 7 thousand miles away.  Being that far away did not stop 9/11.  His plan is to stop housing ISIS at Guantanamo also.  He is handing this all over to extremist Turkey.  Say goodbye to Christianity in the Middle East also.

We have ceased to be anything good in the world.

@Chosen Daughter

What's keeping YOU and your family from suiting up and going there to join with the Christian forces and pick up a rifle to join the fight? How many of your family members are infantrymen serving in the Muddle East?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh really?  So lets just let Iran and Turkey take over the entire region right?

@Chosen Daughter

Not our zoo,not our monkeys.

There is nothing keeping YOU from going there and picking up a rifle,though.

Offline libertybele

Is it fair to say that any progress that the U.S. made over in the ME in the past decade has now been setback?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Defending this stupid POTUS on his most heinous action ever.  The Kurds have been our most loyal allies in the WOT for almost 20 years.

@catfish1957

No,WE have been THEIR ally for close to 20 years,helping them fight a fight they were already fighting by providing them with training,weapons,food,clothing,and cash.

In return,they provided us with nothing at all. They were already fighting when we first went there.

I just hope we don't start importing the Kurds into America like we did the Somalians and others.

Offline skeeter

Is it fair to say that any progress that the U.S. made over in the ME in the past decade has now been setback?

Thats the problem - we haven't made any progress anywhere in the ME.

Only the illusion of progress and even then only because we've interposed US bodies and treasure between the ages-old combatants.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He's worse than a failure.  He's turned his back on the Kurds who have gave countless lives to help us fight Islamic extremist. 

@catfish1957

WHAT?????? They were fighting this fight long before we came along. We just helped them with material and cash,we didn't talk them into it.

personal insult removed
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 03:56:06 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline libertybele

@Chosen Daughter

What's keeping YOU and your family from suiting up and going there to join with the Christian forces and pick up a rifle to join the fight? How many of your family members are infantrymen serving in the Muddle East?

Reports are coming in that 100,000 are now displaced.  Christians are being prosecuted and murdered.  Those that were rescued previously and returned to their homes are now fleeing again.

This is no different than when Bammy pulled troops out allowing ISIS to form a caliphate.  Anyone forget the videos of ISIS beheadings?

I predict we now will be fighting ISIS on our own turf.  IF our southern border was under control and we had a handle on knowing who is coming across it would be one thing, but they don't.  That is reality. 

We will become another Europe -- refugees will no doubt be coming here and along with them those that want to destroy the U.S.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
[ author=catfish1957 link=topic=378405.msg2069392#msg2069392 date=1570458196]

Allowing the Turks to massacre the Kurds,

"ALLOWING"????? What,did Trump give them letters from their mothers ALLOWING them to do what they have been doing their whole lives?

who have been our most loyal allies through the War on Terror?

Uhhh,WE were THEIR ally. THEY were already fighting their war.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Thats the problem - we haven't made any progress anywhere in the ME.

Only the illusion of progress and even then only because we've interposed US bodies and treasure between the ages-old combatants.

WE haven't made any progress because we have been treating symptoms rather than the disease @skeeter!  The disease is the Mullahs in control of the Iranian government!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

No way I can defend Trump on this, it stinks to high heaven to leave the kurds unprotected after they fought side by side with us against ISIS.

@jpsb

WRONG! WE were THEIR ally. THEY were NOT helping us. WE were helping THEM to fight a war they have been fighting since before any of their current fighters were even born.

Offline skeeter

WE haven't made any progress because we have been treating symptoms rather than the disease @skeeter!  The disease is the Mullahs in control of the Iranian government!

And there's the House of Saud & the Wahabbis.

We could do something about them but it would take a declaration from congress and total war to accomplish anything lasting.

Online mountaineer

We could do something about them but it would take a declaration from congress and total war to accomplish anything lasting.
Indeed. Who is up for that?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@Chosen Daughter

Not our zoo,not our monkeys.

There is nothing keeping YOU from going there and picking up a rifle,though.

[No name calling.  --Mod1]
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 03:36:45 pm by Mod1 »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

@jpsb

WRONG! WE were THEIR ally. THEY were NOT helping us. WE were helping THEM to fight a war they have been fighting since before any of their current fighters were even born.

But hey...anything to justify Trumps retreat right?

[No more insults.  -- Mod1]
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 03:36:22 pm by Mod1 »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Well, apparently we are energy independent now and don’t need their oil, anymore. I suppose we could begin by suspending arm sales to them, as members of Congress have suggested.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

The House of Saud and the Wahabbis were largely under control until Jimmiuh CAAAATA foolishly allowed the Mullahs to take control of the Iranian government @skeeter and until they no longer are in control of that government no real progress is possible. 

And BTW:  WE do not need to launch a war with Iran to get rid of those B@stards!  All we need do is to back the right people internally in Iran and they will take care of that for us.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The House of Saud and the Wahabbis were largely under control until Jimmiuh CAAAATA foolishly allowed the Mullahs to take control of the Iranian government @skeeter and until they no longer are in control of that government no real progress is possible.

Nailed it.

And BTW:  WE do not need to launch a war with Iran to get rid of those B@stards!  All we need do is to back the right people internally in Iran and they will take care of that for us.

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for that to happen any time soon.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
At least someone is showing leadership and stepping up to help the Kurds.

Benjamin Netanyahu
@netanyahu
 Â· 3h
Israel strongly condemns the Turkish invasion of the Kurdish areas in Syria and warns against the ethnic cleansing of the Kurds by Turkey and its proxies.
Israel is prepared to extend humanitarian assistance to the gallant Kurdish people.