Author Topic: Biden on impeachment: 'I'm the only reason' it's happening  (Read 178 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden on impeachment: 'I'm the only reason' it's happening
« on: October 13, 2019, 10:35:07 pm »
Biden on impeachment: 'I'm the only reason' it's happening
By Justine Coleman - 10/13/19 05:46 PM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden addressed the impeachment inquiry into President Trump on Sunday, quipping to an audience that he was "the only reason" that it was happening.

"I may be the last guy that publicly called for impeachment, but I'm the only reason there is impeachment going on," he said at the United Food and Commercial Workers union presidential forum Sunday. He was referring to the fact that the impeachment inquiry was launched after a whistleblower report sounded alarm over President Trump's urging for Ukraine to investigate Biden and his son, Hunter.

Biden told the forum's crowd that the American public should care about impeachment because "democracy is literally at stake."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/465614-biden-on-impeachment-im-the-only-reason-its-happening
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Biden on impeachment: 'I'm the only reason' it's happening
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 02:23:19 am »
OMG.  Biden you big dumb oaf.  Trump is the only reason why he's getting impeached.