Author Topic: Three American tourists died of natural causes in the Dominican Republic, FBI test results show  (Read 281 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Three American tourists died of natural causes in the Dominican Republic, FBI test results show
By Ray Sanchez, Rosa Flores and Jessica Schneider, CNN 1 day ago

FBI toxicology tests have determined that the deaths of three American tourists in the Dominican Republic were due to natural causes, a US State Department official said Friday.

The findings are consistent with those presented by Dominican authorities.

The FBI assisted with the toxicology tests of three of at least nine Americans who died there in recent months. The spate of deaths has left vacationers to wonder if they should cancel their trips to the Caribbean tourist destination.

Read more at: https://www.msn.com/g00/en-us/news/us/three-american-tourists-died-of-natural-causes-in-the-dominican-republic-fbi-test-results-show/ar-AAIZlBs?i10c.ua=2&i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYmluZy5jb20v&i10c.dv=15

Offline OfTheCross

Just got back from there.. I had a great time and can't wait to go back
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.