Author Topic: Trump: 'Democrats are lucky that they don't have any Mitt Romney types'  (Read 265 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: 'Democrats are lucky that they don't have any Mitt Romney types'
By Kyle Balluck - 10/06/19 09:41 AM EDT

President Trump said in a tweet early Sunday that Democrats are “lucky” not to have any “Mitt Romney types” after the Republican senator said Trump’s call for China and Ukraine to investigate Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden was “wrong and appalling.”

"The Democrats are lucky that they don’t have any Mitt Romney types," Trump tweeted. "They may be lousy politicians, with really bad policies (Open Borders, Sanctuary Cities etc.), but they stick together!"

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/464534-trump-democrats-are-lucky-that-they-dont-have-any-mitt-romney-types
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump: 'Democrats are lucky that they don't have any Mitt Romney types'
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 09:05:17 pm »
I'm lovin' no one has disagreed with POTUS.

But I am sorry my post may well ping the NT zealots. 

To the rationals out there, please forgive me.  happy77

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump: 'Democrats are lucky that they don't have any Mitt Romney types'
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 11:12:14 pm »
I'm lovin' no one has disagreed with POTUS.

But I am sorry my post may well ping the NT zealots. 

To the rationals out there, please forgive me.  happy77

I'll bite.  No they have worse.  It was just another bizarre comment from Trump.  And really there isn't anything Republican about Mitt Romney so he was wrong.  They have him.  RINO  Consider what he said.  They are lucky.  Three words.  If he thinks they are lucky he can always join them.  He fill his cabinet with them.

Trump was stupid enough to support him.

You really hang on every Trump word.  Its almost creepy and cultish.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 11:33:21 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.