Author Topic: Chuck Todd Blows Up On GOP Senator For Asking About John Brennan  (Read 308 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Chuck Ross
Investigative Reporter
October 06, 2019 1:05 PM ET

Chuck Todd and Sen. Ron Johnson had a heated exchange on “Meet the Press” Sunday when the Wisconsin Republican brought up questions about possible CIA leaks during the Trump-Russia probe.
    “Senator Johnson, please!” an exasperated Todd bellowed at one point.
    Todd pressed Johnson over his conversations with Trump over Ukraine. Johnson suggested that Todd ask former CIA Director John Brenann about a Peter Strzok text that suggested the CIA was leaking for political reasons.

“Meet the Press” host Chuck Todd blew up on Sen. Ron Johnson Sunday after the Republican brought up possible CIA leaks during the Trump-Russia investigation.

“Senator Johnson, please,” Todd said at one point during the contentious interview. “Can we please answer the question that I asked you instead of trying to make [President] Donald Trump feel better here that you’re not criticizing him?”

Todd invited the Wisconsin Republican on to discuss his comments Friday regarding Trump’s decision to withhold military aid to Ukraine.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/06/chuck-todd-ron-johnson-ukraine-john-brennan/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Chuck Todd Blows Up On GOP Senator For Asking About John Brennan
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 06:55:09 pm »
Good for the Senator.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 07:20:51 pm »
Good for the Senator.

Any day somebody makes Chuck Todd look like a flaming partisan in service to Rats is a good day.  Kudos, Senator, keep up the good work.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 07:23:30 pm »
Any day somebody makes Chuck Todd look like a flaming partisan in service to Rats is a good day.  Kudos, Senator, keep up the good work.

Who did Chuck replace again (second replacement)?    A guy who wrote some book that made me cry.....
Chuck makes me cry for another reason. 
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 07:25:49 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2019, 07:31:06 pm »
I watched that this morning. That little homo was wanting to bit his lip so badly it looked like his face was having spasms.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!