Author Topic: Lawyer for Ukraine whistleblower says he represents second whistleblower on Trump's actions  (Read 509 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
(CNN) — The lawyer for the first intelligence whistleblower who came forward with accusations concerning President Donald Trump and his interactions with Ukraine said Sunday he is representing a second whistleblower regarding the President's actions.

Attorney Mark Zaid confirmed to CNN that he and other lawyers on his team are now representing the second person, who has first-hand knowledge that supports claims made by the first whistleblower. Zaid told CNN that the second whistleblower works in the intelligence community and has spoken to the intelligence community's inspector general, but has not filed their own complaint and doesn't need to as anyone who speaks to inspector watchdog is considered to have made a protected disclosure and is a whistleblower under law.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/06/politics/second-whistleblower-trump-ukraine/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

It wouldn’t be terribly shocking if the whistleblower process eventually revealed another Page-Strzok type situation.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sounds more like the second Kavanaugh "acussor".   That worked so well the 1st time the rats want to play it. again

/s
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
So now we have Cavanati II.  Every lawyer is a lying stinking POS.  I would sooner trust a cobra two feet away from me before I trust any lying stinking lawyer.

Offline Mesaclone

(CNN) — The lawyer for the first intelligence whistleblower who came forward with accusations concerning President Donald Trump and his interactions with Ukraine said Sunday he is representing a second whistleblower regarding the President's actions.

Attorney Mark Zaid confirmed to CNN that he and other lawyers on his team are now representing the second person, who has first-hand knowledge that supports claims made by the first whistleblower. Zaid told CNN that the second whistleblower works in the intelligence community and has spoken to the intelligence community's inspector general, but has not filed their own complaint and doesn't need to as anyone who speaks to inspector watchdog is considered to have made a protected disclosure and is a whistleblower under law.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/06/politics/second-whistleblower-trump-ukraine/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

We all have first hand knowledge of the phone call...or did you forget that the transcript was released almost immediately and exonerated the President from the absurd allegations of a quid pro quo being part of the conversation? Why would anyone care if there is some other Quisling who heard the already public phone call between the President and the Ukrainian leader?
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline skeeter

We all have first hand knowledge of the phone call...or did you forget that the transcript was released almost immediately and exonerated the President from the absurd allegations of a quid pro quo being part of the conversation? Why would anyone care if there is some other Quisling who heard the already public phone call between the President and the Ukrainian leader?

Having a second "whistleblower" emerge was all part of the original plan to build the impeachment drama. If a third "whistleblower" is part of the script, transcript or no, they'll trot them out as well.

The rats have no choice but to follow through on the farce as planned.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 04:29:25 pm by skeeter »

Offline edpc

We all have first hand knowledge of the phone call...

Unless we were actually on the call or part of the note taking, no, we don't.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sounds more like the second Kavanaugh "acussor".   That worked so well the 1st time the rats want to play it. again

/s

It always works well for the fellow-travelers of both Parties who lap up the accusations and spew them as fact, because it fits their template that "Orange Man (must be) Bad." 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

/s

@The Ghost

Funny how that works out,ain't it?

Gee,I wonder if there are any book deals in the works? That does seem to be the traditional way to funnel payments to people playing ball.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's worth noting at this juncture the shenanigans employed by FineSwine were not original...this was the exact same playbook used against Roy Moore, the hallmark of which was the accusation drop happening within a few days of the ballots for the special elections printing.

I predicted at the time we'd be seeing this tactic being used again, and it has been at least a few times.

Several Congressional candidates, Moore, Kavanaugh and the hilarious dog-whistleblower memoirs of a disgruntled ex-employee.  This is why this latest mush be shot down as harshly as possible.  The perpetrators must be made to feel pain.  Some call for Shitt being kicked out of his Chair, but I disagree.  Let the sack of human waste twist in the whirlwind he's reaping as a result of his sowing the wind months ago.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@The Ghost

Funny how that works out,ain't it?

Gee,I wonder if there are any book deals in the works? That does seem to be the traditional way to funnel payments to people playing ball.

I would bet this scum bag lawyer is shopping publishers as we type this. 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What if there was a "whistleblower" on the "whistleblower" who says that the "whistleblower" is a liar, and a paid shill?
Whistleblow on the whistleblower!!

Jeez. What ridiculous times we live in.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What if there was a "whistleblower" on the "whistleblower" who says that the "whistleblower" is a liar, and a paid shill?
Whistleblow on the whistleblower!!

That would be assumed to be Prima Facie evidence an Act of Trump, therefore Obstruction, and an impeachable offense.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

That would be assumed to be Prima Facie evidence an Act of Trump, therefore Obstruction, and an impeachable offense.

They're doing their damndest to get Trump to act like a typical republican and hold still while they kick his ass.

Online Wingnut

They're doing their damndest to get Trump to act like a typical republican and hold still while they kick his ass.

They ain't seen anything like this before.  It's a new game. A new player.