Author Topic: He Lied! Fraudster Judiciary Chair Lindsey Graham Has Refused To Call Any Hearings On FBI, CIA, Spy  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Agreed. Barr leads the DOJ and so far ... what exactly has he done?  All kinds of evidence of corruption on the left and nothing!

Nothing so far.  Do you think the DOJ should be broadcasting the case(s) they're building?

Online corbe

That excuse got old after the first year and here we are on year 3.  You need new material.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone holding their breath for indictments coming from the DOJ best re-evaluate their thinking.  The DOJ could not be more corrupted, loaded with politically active, biased lying sacks of sh*t lawyers, who get paid to deliver nothing, which is just fine for these POSs.  They can spend a lifetime doing nothing thinking they matter.

Justice does not exist in the USA, except for the little man.  For the elites, they scoff at justice.  HR Clinton is an excellent example.  What she did was far worse than what the Rosenbergs did, and we strapped them in a chair and fried them!

@jafo2010

Couldn't agree more with all of it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Agreed. Barr leads the DOJ and so far ... what exactly has he done?  All kinds of evidence of corruption on the left and nothing! 

@libertybele

On the other hand,cleaning up that sewer is NOT going to be a simple thing,and it costs us nothing we wouldn't have spent anyhow to show a little patience and see what he comes up with.

Starting a revolution is a pretty simple thing compared to stopping one once it's been started. Let's do our utmost to do this thing the legal way first. If that doesn't work,it will be obvious to everyone by the next election that it's time to consider other options.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   That excuse got old after the first year and here we are on year 3.  You need new material.

@corbe

Do you REALLY think it is as simple as "We KNOW the left is guilty of trying to overthrow our government and committing every felony on the books while trying,so lets just go ahead and arrest them and look for the evidence later!"?

These are VERY prominent people with a cubic TON of money backing them. Some of them even have private armies to protect them and their families. Others have direct access to the military and to nuclear and biological weapons.

Don't forget,this is a multi-generational effort to set the stage to destroy America as an independent free nation,and turn it into a cog in a global police state that started back in the 1920's. IF you are going to use legal means to stop and prosecute them,you had better have your "i's" dotted and your "t's" crossed.  You had also better have some VERY prominent politicians and other public figures on your side.

All this takes time to set up and put into motion. I,personally,would rather wait a little longer to insure we have our ducks in a row and can pull this thing off with the absolute minimum amount of violence and damage to public and private property.

Online corbe

That may all be true @sneakypete but even when the GOP had hellarys balls in a vice, they let her get away.  It was going on before Trump and in spite of his boisterous campaign proclamations to the contrary, he ain't gonna do $hit about it, especially in his second term, if he gets it.

I am particularly cynical today.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

That may all be true @sneakypete but even when the GOP had hellarys balls in a vice, they let her get away.

@corbe So sad,and so true. There is a different sheriff in the WH now,though,and he doesn't owe any of them a single damn thing. Not saying he WILL put her in prison,but I'm saying he is likely to try.

It was going on before Trump and in spite of his boisterous campaign proclamations to the contrary, he ain't gonna do $hit about it, especially in his second term, if he gets it.

Speculation. He has already done something about political corruption by appointing conservative federal judges and by his SC nominees. Doing that MUST be step number 1 because we all know what happens when you run a leftie past a leftie judge.

Even then I doubt either of us will be pleased because I personally prefer seeing them be drawn and quartered over allowed to make plea bargains and pay fines.

BUT......,this is not a dictatorship,and there are never going to be enough votes in Congress to give hard time or a death penalty to a fellow career pol. They all have too much dirt on each other for that to happen. Mutual Assured Destruction.

I am particularly cynical today.

You should be everyday. Cynical with a touch of hopeful to keep your head from exploding in the only sensible state of mind to possess.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

That reminds me...how's Q doing these days? yymouse
He's cleaning out the swamp...just very very slowly.  One pizza parlor at a time.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,362495.msg2069320.html#msg2069320