Author Topic: He Lied! Fraudster Judiciary Chair Lindsey Graham Has Refused To Call Any Hearings On FBI, CIA, Spy  (Read 1344 times)

rangerrebew

He Lied! Fraudster Judiciary Chair Lindsey Graham Has Refused To Call Any Hearings On FBI, CIA, Spygate, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Mueller, Stefan Halper… Complete List

(Gateway Pundit) – On May 1, 2019 Lindsey Graham, the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, promised investigations on how the Mueller probe started.

He made the comments during testimony by US Attorney General Bill Barr in front of the US Senate.

But Lindsey Graham lied.

Lindsey Graham is a fraud.

https://www.teaparty.org/he-lied-fraudster-judiciary-chair-lindsey-graham-has-refused-to-call-any-hearings-on-fbi-cia-spygate-hunter-biden-joe-biden-mueller-stefan-halper-complete-list-412286/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Lady Lindsey is not what she pretends to be?

Ahm shocked! SHOCKED,AH TELLS YA!

Who here really thinks Graham would have ever been elected in SC if she let her freak flag fly?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This may have more to do with the Barr investigation taking the lead than Graham being a "fraudster". 

Offline Mesaclone

This may have more to do with the Barr investigation taking the lead than Graham being a "fraudster".

This is precisely the reason...so this "lie" claim is idiocy.

Given what Barr is doing, Graham would be insane to get in his way on this.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Mesaclone  @Right_in_Virginia

What is Barr doing?

@Mesaclone  @Right_in_Virginia

What is Barr doing?

In a nutshell @sneakypete Barr is heading the investigation into the interference in the 2016 election, with a focus on the international players, and its rollover into the coup attempt underway since Nov. 8, 2016.

He is also coordinating the information obtained from the separate investigations by Horowitz, Durham and Huber.  More on the focus of these three investigations can be found here:  https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/william-barr-dishes-on-what-huber-horowitz-and-durham-are-investigating

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
In a nutshell @sneakypete Barr is heading the investigation into the interference in the 2016 election, with a focus on the international players, and its rollover into the coup attempt underway since Nov. 8, 2016.

He is also coordinating the information obtained from the separate investigations by Horowitz, Durham and Huber.  More on the focus of these three investigations can be found here:  https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/william-barr-dishes-on-what-huber-horowitz-and-durham-are-investigating

@Right_in_Virginia

Thanks! I think I have read references to that,but never read any of the "meat and bones" details.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Right_in_Virginia

Thanks! I think I have read references to that,but never read any of the "meat and bones" details.

It's "fashionable" to sit back and take pot-shots at Barr, simply because Barr can't reveal what he has yet.  Impatience.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's "fashionable" to sit back and take pot-shots at Barr, simply because Barr can't reveal what he has yet.  Impatience.

@Cyber Liberty

I have read a basic link on what Barr has been up to recently,and it looks to me like the DNC is going to be in deep doo-doo. I just hope he also takes down a bunch of their RINO stooges while he is at it.

What Barr is doing may even lead the start of the Second American Revolution because the elitist families behind this have been working towards that goal since at least the 1930's,and they are not going to be happy seeing it snatched out of their hands right at the moment they can see victory off in the near distance.

I am not exaggerating,either. If Barr brings it all to court and gets convictions,the DNC is going to be in shambles with almost all of it's movers and shakers either in prison,or on the run.

Offline corbe

WATCH: Lindsay Graham Squirms After Being Put On The Spot Over Lack Of Subpoenas, Hearings

October 6, 2019  Chris Donaldson

Lindsey Graham was put on the spot over his tough talk and lack of action on the origins of the Russian collusion hoax and the Deep State coup against President Trump.

The South Carolina senator and current chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee has talked a good game about issuing subpoenas and holding hearings but he continues to drag his feet while the impeachment frenzy builds.

On Sunday, Graham was confronted over his inaction by Fox News host Maria Bartiromo who attempted to hold his feet to the fire over his promises.

<..Video at Link..>

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/watch-lindsay-graham-squirms-after-being-put-on-the-spot-over-lack-of-subpoenas-hearings/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
WATCH: Lindsay Graham Squirms After Being Put On The Spot Over Lack Of Subpoenas, Hearings

<..Video at Link..>

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/watch-lindsay-graham-squirms-after-being-put-on-the-spot-over-lack-of-subpoenas-hearings/

Maria is a surprise break-out talent on Fox News/Business channels.  I had my doubts when she first came to Fox Business from CNBC, replacing Imus.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The Lindsey Graham game.  Good Lyndsey, bad Lindsey.  President Trumps good friend Lindsey.  Someone just tried to put lipstick on a pig.  Same ole Lindsey.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

Agree. Of course Lindsay is a politician, more risk averse and willing to wait to see which way the cookie crumbles before launching. Anyone who expects anything dramatic to come from any of these guys - especially with whats at stake here - is being spectacularly naive.

Offline corbe

Yea, that Lindsey Graham, one of the first GOP Senators that joined the infamous 'Gang of 8' on Immigration before he corrupted Tea Party Weasel 'Little Marco' (Ted killed that Bill, by the way). The one that called DJT an 'azzhole' in Dec, 2015 and voted for Evan McMullen in 2016.
   Yea, He's Brilliant.   /s

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
   Yea, that Lindsey Graham, one of the first GOP Senators that joined the infamous 'Gang of 8' on Immigration before he corrupted Tea Party Weasel 'Little Marco' (Ted killed that Bill, by the way). The one that called DJT an 'azzhole' in Dec, 2015 and voted for Evan McMullen in 2016.

Can't stand him.  Because no matter what he does he will always be gang of 8 Lindsey.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

If the Democrats think they are going to waste Taxpayer Money investigating us at the House level, then we will likewise be forced to consider investigating them for all of the leaks of Classified Information, and much else, at the Senate level. Two can play that game!

7:04 AM · Nov 7, 2018

As Trump might say, when it comes to being a fraud, Graham couldn’t carry his ‘blank.’
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

As Trump might say, when it comes to being a fraud, Graham couldn’t carry his ‘blank.’

Do you ever actually read a thread before you throw out your gratuitous attacks? 

Barr is heading up and coordinating three investigations plus his own.  Why the hell would we need a fifth investigation muddying the waters at this point?

Offline corbe

Yea, @edpc it's terribly rude to comment if you haven't actually read the ENTIRE Fk'n Article.   

By the way, there are still tickets available for economy class, you best be saving your $$$$.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I thought the 100k sealed indictments STORM was coming.  Whatever the Deep State has on Graham must be even worse than the dirt President Trump has on him.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Lindsey's Graham's McCain worship earned him a lifetime of mistrust, on my behalf.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Do you ever actually read a thread before you throw out your gratuitous attacks? 

Barr is heading up and coordinating three investigations plus his own.  Why the hell would we need a fifth investigation muddying the waters at this point?

Yeah and I generally dismiss your predictable histrionics and fantasies. The 'investigations' Teddy Ruxpin is conducting are specifically intended to muddy the waters. Nothing of consequence will come out of them. That was obvious, when criminal referrals for Comey were dismissed by this current AG. But, you know, keep telling us bigger things are coming. All we'll get is reports and innuendo, which fit the thinking of the target audience, much like the conclusion of the Mueller investigation.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 01:37:08 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I thought the 100k sealed indictments STORM was coming.  Whatever the Deep State has on Graham must be even worse than the dirt President Trump has on him.

That reminds me...how's Q doing these days? yymouse
I will NOT comply.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Anyone holding their breath for indictments coming from the DOJ best re-evaluate their thinking.  The DOJ could not be more corrupted, loaded with politically active, biased lying sacks of sh*t lawyers, who get paid to deliver nothing, which is just fine for these POSs.  They can spend a lifetime doing nothing thinking they matter.

Justice does not exist in the USA, except for the little man.  For the elites, they scoff at justice.  HR Clinton is an excellent example.  What she did was far worse than what the Rosenbergs did, and we strapped them in a chair and fried them!

Offline libertybele

Anyone holding their breath for indictments coming from the DOJ best re-evaluate their thinking.  The DOJ could not be more corrupted, loaded with politically active, biased lying sacks of sh*t lawyers, who get paid to deliver nothing, which is just fine for these POSs.  They can spend a lifetime doing nothing thinking they matter.

Justice does not exist in the USA, except for the little man.  For the elites, they scoff at justice.  HR Clinton is an excellent example.  What she did was far worse than what the Rosenbergs did, and we strapped them in a chair and fried them!

Agreed. Barr leads the DOJ and so far ... what exactly has he done?  All kinds of evidence of corruption on the left and nothing! Barr has been too entrenched in politics and started out under Bush Sr., so I don't hold out much hope that we will see any kind of swamp draining in the least.  Same old country club, same old smoke and mirrors and horse and pony shows.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.