Author Topic: Trump Administration Slaps 25% Tariff On Single Malt Scotch Whisky Imports Felipe Schrieberg  (Read 141 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://www.forbes.com/sites/felipeschrieberg/2019/10/03/trump-administration-slaps-25-tariff-on-single-malt-scotch-whisky-imports/#14a188d6207f

Oct 3, 2019, 05:18am

The US government announced yesterday a 25% tariff on all single malt Scotch whisky imports, as part of a wider set of tariffs aiming to punish the European Union.

Taking effect October 18th, the U.S. Trade Representative’s office released a list of hundreds of goods that will get hit hard beyond whisky. It includes Parmesan cheese from Italy, olives from France and Spain, wool clothing from the U.K, and European aircraft. The overall list covers approximately $7.5bn of goods.

8888crybaby
Impeachable?!? I dunno, but this is not MY America. 0005

Online libertybele

https://www.forbes.com/sites/felipeschrieberg/2019/10/03/trump-administration-slaps-25-tariff-on-single-malt-scotch-whisky-imports/#14a188d6207f

Oct 3, 2019, 05:18am

8888crybaby
Impeachable?!? I dunno, but this is not MY America. 0005

Yikes!! No. No. No.  Tariffs on single malt scotch; perhaps stock up.  Good scotch is not cheap.   **nononono*
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yikes!! No. No. No.  Tariffs on single malt scotch; perhaps stock up.  Good scotch is not cheap.   **nononono*

Glad I'm a bourbon drinker. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

I stocked up on Tequila during the Mexican tariff standoff.  As I sip my Bloody Mary this morning I'm thankful he never seems to get mad at Putin. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.