Author Topic: It’s A Coup: Former CIA Analyst Fred Fleitz Says Schiff And Nancy Pelosi Colluded On CIA Whistleblo  (Read 614 times)

rangerrebew

It’s A Coup: Former CIA Analyst Fred Fleitz Says Schiff And Nancy Pelosi Colluded On CIA Whistleblower Complaint To Gin Up Impeachment (Video)

(Gateway Pundit) – Last week the House Intelligence Committee released the the unclassified version of the whistleblower complaint against President Trump based on hearsay from a Trump phone call with Ukrainian President Zelensky in July.

Later it was was revealed the Deep State whistleblower is a CIA officer who was detailed to work at the White House, according to a new report by The New York Times.

Today we found out the whistleblower is a registered Democrat.

https://www.teaparty.org/its-a-coup-former-cia-analyst-fred-fleitz-says-schiff-and-nancy-pelosi-colluded-on-cia-whistleblower-complaint-to-gin-up-impeachment-video-412189/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Without reading this in depth, it seems like the kind of reasoning the left uses: "____ is a republican, therefore their motives are bad."

Offline jpsb

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Without reading this in depth, it seems like the kind of reasoning the left uses: "____ is a republican, therefore their motives are bad."

When I was just a lad, that's exactly how I heard it (circa 1973).  "Collusion" is a bad thing, and at the moment it happens to be the Rats colluding. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

When I was just a lad, that's exactly how I heard it (circa 1973).  "Collusion" is a bad thing, and at the moment it happens to be the Rats colluding. :shrug:

That may be and a lot of evidence has been uncovered pointing to Clinton corruption ... yet here we sit...nothing being done and it is our President that continues to face ongoing investigations and impeachment.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.