Author Topic: It’s A Coup: Former CIA Analyst Fred Fleitz Says Schiff And Nancy Pelosi Colluded On CIA Whistleblo  (Read 191 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them

It’s A Coup: Former CIA Analyst Fred Fleitz Says Schiff And Nancy Pelosi Colluded On CIA Whistleblower Complaint To Gin Up Impeachment (Video)

(Gateway Pundit) – Last week the House Intelligence Committee released the the unclassified version of the whistleblower complaint against President Trump based on hearsay from a Trump phone call with Ukrainian President Zelensky in July.

Later it was was revealed the Deep State whistleblower is a CIA officer who was detailed to work at the White House, according to a new report by The New York Times.

Today we found out the whistleblower is a registered Democrat.

https://www.teaparty.org/its-a-coup-former-cia-analyst-fred-fleitz-says-schiff-and-nancy-pelosi-colluded-on-cia-whistleblower-complaint-to-gin-up-impeachment-video-412189/
“A society does not ever die ‘from natural causes’, but always dies from suicide or murder – and nearly always from the former….”
    ― Arnold Joseph Toynbee’s A Study of History.

Offline Sanguine

• Administrator
Without reading this in depth, it seems like the kind of reasoning the left uses: "____ is a republican, therefore their motives are bad."
"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials." – George Mason, Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 1788

“Do right and risk the consequences.”
– Sam Houston

Online jpsb

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
Without reading this in depth, it seems like the kind of reasoning the left uses: "____ is a republican, therefore their motives are bad."

When I was just a lad, that's exactly how I heard it (circa 1973).  "Collusion" is a bad thing, and at the moment it happens to be the Rats colluding. :shrug:
Don't call it the "Federal Government," that's an insult to the Founders.  It's a "National Government."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

When I was just a lad, that's exactly how I heard it (circa 1973).  "Collusion" is a bad thing, and at the moment it happens to be the Rats colluding. :shrug:

That may be and a lot of evidence has been uncovered pointing to Clinton corruption ... yet here we sit...nothing being done and it is our President that continues to face ongoing investigations and impeachment.
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf