Author Topic: Lindsey Graham invites Rudy Giuliani to testify to Congress about Ukraine  (Read 178 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham invites Rudy Giuliani to testify to Congress about Ukraine
by Jerry Dunleavy
 | October 08, 2019 10:42 AM

Sen. Lindsey Graham invited Rudy Giuliani to testify in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

The South Carolina Republican wants President Trump's personal attorney to talk about his allegations of corruption related to former Vice President Joe Biden’s role in the firing of Ukraine’s top prosecutor.

“Have heard on numerous occasions disturbing allegations by Rudy Giuliani about corruption in Ukraine and the many improprieties surrounding the firing of former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin,” Graham tweeted on Tuesday morning. “Given the House of Representatives’ behavior, it is time for the Senate to inquire about corruption and other improprieties involving Ukraine. Therefore I will offer to Mr. Giuliani the opportunity to come before the Senate Judiciary Committee to inform the committee of his concerns.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lindsey-graham-wants-rudy-giuliani-to-testify-about-ukraine-and-the-bidens

pointing-down        :facepalm:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 03:28:57 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
 :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
:2popcorn:

What a shit show that would be.....

Pop some more.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What a shit show that would be.....

Pop some more.

I'll bet this revolution won't be televised.  Closed doors.  Where is this, Judiciary?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: