Author Topic: Here Are Texts Among US Diplomats on Trump, the Bidens, and Ukraine  (Read 237 times)

Offline OfTheCross

U.S. ambassadors dangled a potential face-to-face meeting with President Donald Trump in an apparent effort to compel Ukraine’s president to investigate a Ukrainian gas company linked to Joe Biden’s son, according to text messages released Thursday night by House Democrats.

The messages indicate that Volker and other U.S. diplomats were acting on Trump’s wishes in making the investigations a precondition to Trump’s meeting at the White House with Volodymyr Zelenskyy, the Ukrainian president.

dailysignal
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Here Are Texts Among US Diplomats on Trump, the Bidens, and Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 11:24:33 pm »
@The Ghost  "We got 'im now!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline OfTheCross

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 11:36:02 pm »
@The Ghost  "We got 'im now!"

I doubt it. It's just the latest evidence in the case.

It does seem like a quid pro quo to me, though
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2019, 11:42:43 pm »
I doubt it. It's just the latest evidence in the case.

It does seem like a quid pro quo to me, though

You are entitled to your dream, scooter. 333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2019, 11:43:13 pm »
    I think it's a safe assumption that the last people that thought they had him were Atlantic City Real Estate Developers and he said screw it and filed Bankruptcy saving himself from financial ruin.  I give him credit for reading those tea leaves successfully, EARLY.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 11:53:56 pm »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2019, 11:59:27 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

For real this time!  Really.

I know I just got a fresh spare keg of beer last week, but I think I might need another for all the Free Beer Tomorrow.  Fortunately I also have a spare Kegerator in my guest bedroom, AKA "The King's Chamber."
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2019, 12:16:27 am »
I know I just got a fresh spare keg of beer last week, but I think I might need another for all the Free Beer Tomorrow.  Fortunately I also have a spare Kegerator in my guest bedroom, AKA "The King's Chamber."

Nice.  All this Impeachment talk works up a powerful thirst for fellows like us.   I told my wife just the other day that because of all the drama it has made me take to the bottle.  She said that I always drank.  She's right but till now just from cans.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2019, 12:27:49 am »
Nice.  All this Impeachment talk works up a powerful thirst for fellows like us.   I told my wife just the other day that because of all the drama it has made me take to the bottle.  She said that I always drank.  She's right but till now just from cans.

It's bad when you drink straight from a faucet that's attached to at lease five gallons of good brew.  Skip the bottles and cans.
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2019, 12:49:54 am »
It's bad when you drink straight from a faucet that's attached to at lease five gallons of good brew.  Skip the bottles and cans.

That's a classic sign of an alcoholic @Cyber Liberty you should possibly consider help, don't wind up like this girl.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.