Author Topic: BREAKING: Nancy Pelosi's Son Was Exec At Gas Company That Did Business In Ukraine  (Read 486 times)

Offline mrclose

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul Pelosi Jr. visited Ukraine in 2017 to meet with government officials in connection to a business initiative. Now, unearthed records reveal that Paul Pelosi Jr. was an executive of a gas industry company that did business in Ukraine – and his mother Nancy Pelosi was featured in one of the company’s promotional videos.

Journalist Patrick Howley broke the story Thursday:

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-nancy-pelosis-son-was-exec-at-gas-company-that-did-business-in-ukraine/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I am pretty sure that many politicians have family business ties to foreign corporations.  What did she gain from this?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline PeteS in CA

Paul Pelosi Jr. has been in the energy business for quite a few years (just Google his name to see this), unlike Hunter Biden. So as weird as it might seem in present context, he might really have been in Ukraine for business. He also is an ultra-marathon runner, so if there was a marathon in the area around that time. Even if he had been in Ukraine for business, Miss Nancy needs to explain why she does not have a conflict of interest that should cause her to remove herself from stuff pertaining to the leaker-blower's complaint.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

Paul Pelosi Jr. has been in the energy business for quite a few years (just Google his name to see this), unlike Hunter Biden. So as weird as it might seem in present context, he might really have been in Ukraine for business. He also is an ultra-marathon runner, so if there was a marathon in the area around that time. Even if he had been in Ukraine for business, Miss Nancy needs to explain why she does not have a conflict of interest that should cause her to remove herself from stuff pertaining to the leaker-blower's complaint.

There may be a conflict of interest, but she still presides as Speaker of the House regardless of the conflict of interest.  That should be something that those who are considering voting on impeaching this President should consider; although I highly doubt that they will.  If anything Pelosi will protect her interests and those in her party will follow suit.

Sure her son may have dealings in the Ukraine, but the question is, does Nancy as well and has Nancy herself 'negotiated' in anyway with the Ukraine that could be seen as illegal.  Was she involved in anyway in promoting or interfering with the '16 election to ensure that Hillary won?

I think it is prudent to consider all the obstruction that Pelosi has created in order to make it difficult for Trump to succeed even though she knows full well that it is in the best interest of the country; perhaps she is doing so that he would never be re-elected.  becauase she realizes what he knows and doesn't want he to succeed in uncovering the corruption and holding people accountable.

Impeaching Trump would solve a lot of issues for those who are involved in the Clinton corruption.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

I am pretty sure that many politicians have family business ties to foreign corporations.  What did she gain from this?

Perhaps it is not what she has to gain as much as the corruption that she does not want uncovered.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

Sure Maw, I drank some sour mash whiskey and smoked pot tonight, but everyone else was doing it too.  That didn't work in the 60's and as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't work now. I have this conversation with my Mother now on a Monthly basis because she is a Trumper and he can do no wrong.
   Obviously the $hit you teach your kids when their young means nothing when you get older. 
   Glad I never had any kids cause they would not like me or I them.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.