Author Topic: Maybe not Trump? Never Trumpers insist they won’t back Warren  (Read 1307 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Maybe not Trump? Never Trumpers insist they won’t back Warren
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2019, 12:32:20 am »
I will not retract that statement.
If the moderators wish to remove it, so be it.

Nope!  Not touching it, Fish.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2019, 12:36:24 am »
"N'ertrumper" = someone who either is, or sympathizes with, the democrat-communist party and its goals.
Or otherwise, just malcontents.
And that applies to some folks right here.

I will not retract that statement.
If the moderators wish to remove it, so be it.

@Fishrrman I really don't believe TBR is into that kind of censorship, AT ALL.

I totally disagree with your assumption that Briefers here that are perceived by some to be #Nevers are actually dem/communist sympathizers that's a bit of a reach on your part, Malcontents, I'll give ya.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2019, 12:47:06 am »
If you're looking for idiots...see those undermining a president who is, almost single handedly fighting the Deep State, the Left and the Media (and a sprinkling of Quislings within his own party)...all while he is consistently governing in a powerfully conservative manner.
  :rolling:

Remind me again of the deficit.

Remind me how "powerfully conservative" Brett Kavanaugh has been on SCOTUS.

Remind me how well that wall he promised is coming along... and how much Mexico's pitched in for it.

Remind me again the status of Obamacare. Yes, they repealed the individual mandate, but the rest of the law and all of the things driving up costs of health care are still there.

He hasn't been a fiscal conservative. He certainly hasn't been a social conservative. And what the heck is the guy's foreign policy anyway? Getting chummy with despots like the Kims of North Korea is just odd, and it hasn't accomplished anything.

About the only thing that he has done right is to remove the boot that Obama had on the throat of the American economy... but again, that is more the absence of Obama than the presence of anything Trump did.

This guy makes ridiculous promises, never keeps them, proclaims himself the greatest at everything and refuses to ever admit he's wrong even when he is. He's the same man he was as a New York City socialite as he is in the Oval Office.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2019, 01:00:23 am »
Trump vs. Warren is the most repulsive choice ever presented on this side of the Atlantic.  Third parties need to recruit serious candidates ... especially the Libertarians, as this could be the first time they break 5%.  Public funding would be available in 2024.

Third parties do recruit serious candidates; as en example, The Constitution Party.  Basically we have a two-party system.  Those running third party have to meet a different criteria as wall as needing to 'qualify' in all 50 states; not such an easy task especially since they generally don't have the $$ or backing that the GOP or DEM have.  The way the 'system' is set up, it is nearly impossible for a third party candidate to win. 

So the Libertarians break 5%??  They still will not win the oval office, which is the obvious objective.  In actuality all that 5% is doing is drawing from either the DEM or GOP.  So, what does that accomplish?  Really nothing.

IMHO there needs to be an exodus of conservatives from the GOP to an existing third party, such as The Constitution Party.  If someone like Cruz or Paul were to run under their umbrella, you may see a shift in voters leaning third party, but I'm not sure that even if that were to happen it would be enough for a third party win, especially with the corruption within our government.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2019, 01:05:15 am »

Remind me how well that wall he promised is coming along... and how much Mexico's pitched in for it.

Remind me again the status of Obamacare. Yes, they repealed the individual mandate, but the rest of the law and all of the things driving up costs of health care are still there.

He hasn't been a fiscal conservative. He certainly hasn't been a social conservative. And what the heck is the guy's foreign policy anyway? Getting chummy with despots like the Kims of North Korea is just odd, and it hasn't accomplished anything.

About the only thing that he has done right is to remove the boot that Obama had on the throat of the American economy... but again, that is more the absence of Obama than the presence of anything Trump did.

This guy makes ridiculous promises, never keeps them, proclaims himself the greatest at everything and refuses to ever admit he's wrong even when he is. He's the same man he was as a New York City socialite as he is in the Oval Office.

So ... then @jmyrlefuller are we to assume you will be voting DEM or third party? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2019, 01:09:52 am »

First, not one person who ran on the GOP side would have achieved any of the things you list as being left undone...in fact, none of them would have gotten the "mandate" repealed nor renegotiated NAFTA into the vastly better US-Canada-Mexico agreement nor defeated ISIS in terms of land control in Syria/Iraq nor stood strong enough to get Kavanaugh and Gorsuch approved against the vile attacks they received...nor would any of them short of Ted Cruz have stood up to China as we are. Heck, damn few of the others would even have gotten a tax cut through and have been able to reduce regulatory bureaucracy as Trump has done. And there's a vast list of other great conservative accomplishments easilly looked up.

But his most important accomplishment is simply to fight the deep state-media-DNC alliance that is eating away at the soul of this nation...all while being nitpicked, undermined and heckled by idiots who think they are too purely conservative or too sophisticated to dirty their hands with actually fighting the Left.

And you're wrong as to his social conservatism...there has been no more staunch supporter of the Pro-life movement than President Trump these past 3 years.

But the truth is, one man cannot achieve all these things AND wipe out budget deficits with minimal help from his fellow Republicans in either House. He has achieved what CAN be achieved in 4 years...far more conservative accomplishments than any GOP president in my lifetime (back to the 60's) in his first 3 years. The good news is that there is much more conservative governance to come in years 5-8.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 01:11:33 am by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Online corbe

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2019, 01:19:28 am »
   WE now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2019, 01:20:31 am »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2019, 02:15:41 am »

You surprised me.  Great, great post and the truth!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2019, 02:24:55 am »
   I stole it too.