Author Topic: Former CIA analyst charges that Pelosi and Schiff colluded to ‘gin up impeachment’  (Read 117 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former CIA analyst charges that Pelosi and Schiff colluded to ‘gin up impeachment’
October 4, 2019 | Tom Tillison

Fred Fleitz, former National Security Council chief of staff and CIA analyst, charged that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif, and Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, colluded on the whistleblower complaint to “gin up this impeachment effort.”

Before it was reported this week that the whistleblower, reportedly a CIA officer and a registered Democrat, had been in contact with Schiff’s committee staff before filing his complaint, Fleitz contended that Schiff had advance knowledge of the complaint.

The former deputy assistant to President Trump appeared on Fox News’ “Lou Dobbs Tonight” to discuss the case

“It was pretty apparent that something was wrong when I saw this whistleblowing complaint. It was just too perfect,” Fleitz said. “The legal references is not the way an intelligence analyst would write.”

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/10/04/former-cia-analyst-charges-that-pelosi-and-schiff-colluded-to-gin-up-impeachment-834487
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
 :yowsa:

Is there a Democrat in Washington who didn't have their hands in the Ukranian Cookie Jar?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien