Author Topic: Gross: Pelosi's Booger Distracts From Impeachment Press Conference (VIDEO)  (Read 344 times)

rangerrebew

Gross: Pelosi's Booger Distracts From Impeachment Press Conference (VIDEO)

An unwanted stowaway made an appearance during the Democrat’s speech

During a press conference held by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) on Wednesday morning, a surprise guest took center stage.

Many viewers went to the internet to mock Pelosi for having a booger visibly hanging out of her nostril....

https://www.statedepartmentwatch.org/2019/10/03/gross-pelosis-booger-distracts-from-impeachment-press-conference-video/
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 01:21:13 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
That's a booger? It looks exactly like that wacko from CA...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Fifty bucks says the Pelosi kid picks her nose. ...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
That's a booger? It looks exactly like that wacko from CA...

Maybe a Botox leak?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Oh good grief!   *****rollingeyes*****   We have more serious issues to be concerned about.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Oh good grief!   *****rollingeyes*****   We have more serious issues to be concerned about.

Did she eat the booger?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Amen.  Stupid. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online corbe

Did she eat the booger?

NO, only Canadians do that.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Heck with the booger.  Did you notice the elephant ears?  My God, they are huge!!!