Author Topic: Gross: Pelosi's Booger Distracts From Impeachment Press Conference (VIDEO)  (Read 220 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
Gross: Pelosi's Booger Distracts From Impeachment Press Conference (VIDEO)

An unwanted stowaway made an appearance during the Democrat’s speech

During a press conference held by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) on Wednesday morning, a surprise guest took center stage.

Many viewers went to the internet to mock Pelosi for having a booger visibly hanging out of her nostril....

https://www.statedepartmentwatch.org/2019/10/03/gross-pelosis-booger-distracts-from-impeachment-press-conference-video/
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 09:21:13 AM by rangerrebew »
“A society does not ever die ‘from natural causes’, but always dies from suicide or murder – and nearly always from the former….”
    ― Arnold Joseph Toynbee’s A Study of History.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
That's a booger? It looks exactly like that wacko from CA...
---
There is no O in 0bama

Offline The Ghost

• Very Special Agent and
  • TBR Contributor
Fifty bucks says the Pelosi kid picks her nose. ...
“Here’s the truth. Life begins at conception. Government is too big. Our taxes are too high. And our car insurance is too expensive. President Trump is doing a great job. Facts matter more than feelings. The Second Amendment is self-explanatory. And as a doctor, I can assure you there are only two genders.”

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
That's a booger? It looks exactly like that wacko from CA...

Maybe a Botox leak?

Offline libertybele

Oh good grief!   *****rollingeyes*****   We have more serious issues to be concerned about.
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Offline The Ghost

• Very Special Agent and
  • TBR Contributor
Oh good grief!   *****rollingeyes*****   We have more serious issues to be concerned about.

Did she eat the booger?
“Here’s the truth. Life begins at conception. Government is too big. Our taxes are too high. And our car insurance is too expensive. President Trump is doing a great job. Facts matter more than feelings. The Second Amendment is self-explanatory. And as a doctor, I can assure you there are only two genders.”

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Amen.  Stupid. 
Winning without problem is just victory , but winning with lots of trouble create History ..

Where are the borders of the State of Israel? – Erdogan to UNGA | 2019
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=erdogan+where+is+Israels+border&&view=detail&mid=EB1A184AFB6EE9199B79EB1A184AFB6EE9199B79&&FORM=VRDGAR

-Erdogan

Offline corbe

• I hate nothing, not even OUR President
Did she eat the booger?

NO, only Canadians do that.

No government in the 6,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jafo2010

Heck with the booger.  Did you notice the elephant ears?  My God, they are huge!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf