Poll

Which Opponent Gives Trump the most Trouble in 2020?

Warren
14 (31.8%)
Biden
7 (15.9%)
Sanders
4 (9.1%)
Booker
0 (0%)
Harris
0 (0%)
Castro
2 (4.5%)
hellary
3 (6.8%)
All of the Above
2 (4.5%)
None of the Above
12 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: November 03, 2019, 04:21:20 am

Author Topic: Which Opponent Gives Trump the most Trouble in 2020?  (Read 7759 times)

Offline DB

Re: Which Opponent Gives Trump the most Trouble in 2020?
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2019, 10:57:36 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Good to see someone is coming out of the closet and admitting to being a communist.

He was saying he voted for those people in this poll on who will give Trump the most trouble... Why is it you always have to go off the deep end with the insults...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2019, 11:31:16 pm »
None of the above.  None of those people are going to drag the country down to Hell, that final task will be accomplished by people who call themselves "Republicans."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2019, 12:23:10 am »
None of the above.  None of those people are going to drag the country down to Hell, that final task will be accomplished by people who call themselves "Republicans."

@Cyber Liberty

BINGO!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2019, 12:37:03 am »
@Cyber Liberty

BINGO!

@sneakypete

Just take a look around the forum, and all the folks who think it's just grand Pelosi can make up the rules for Impeachment as she's going along.  The President isn't above the law, he is well below it, where we hold Star Chambers to decide who gets to lead.  A-OK for too many people who were supposed to be smarter than that.

The next President will be one of the Clown Car, because The Deplorables are giving up hope.  Trump is just plain icky.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2019, 02:07:09 am »
    Elections have consequences, obummer told us that, and though I believe the Trump Campaign 'tried' collusion with the Russians ('late summer would be great for the release of hellary's emails', Don Jr. email after meeting in Trump Tower with a known KGB agent), I also think hellary/DNC actually colluded much worse with Russia, Ukraine  and China, in the same time period.  With all that being said I don't want Trump impeached because Justice just doesn't seem to matter anymore, particularly if you are a dem. 
   He survived Mueller, somehow, he'll survive this Impeachment circus and be reelected, IMHO, unless....................
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2019, 02:12:25 am »
    Elections have consequences, obummer told us that, and though I believe the Trump Campaign 'tried' collusion with the Russians ('late summer would be great for the release of hellary's emails', Don Jr. email after meeting in Trump Tower with a known KGB agent), I also think hellary/DNC actually colluded much worse with Russia, Ukraine  and China, in the same time period.  With all that being said I don't want Trump impeached because Justice just doesn't seem to matter anymore, particularly if you are a dem. 
   He survived Mueller, somehow, he'll survive this Impeachment circus and be reelected, IMHO, unless....................

Who gives a crap anymore?  If we elect somebody good, the rest will just team up on him and destroy him.

I give up.
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2019, 02:23:06 am »
   You're just frustrated right now, @Cyber Liberty I understand that BUT know you to be a fighter AND a survivor.  Many of us here that are 'perceived' as Trump haters (Nevers) are just as frustrated as you and realize that Trump is the only thing that stands between US and full blown Chaos.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2019, 02:46:38 am »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Good to see someone is coming out of the closet and admitting to being a communist.

What?  What are you saying here, @sneakypete?  He's talking about the poll.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2019, 02:48:58 am »

@corbe, it's that kind of stuff that makes it frustrating.  Don Jr. did not meet with a known KGB agent.  There is no equivalence with the Clinton campaign. 

Online corbe

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2019, 03:18:49 am »
   With all due Respect @Sanguine the emails were damning.  Sure the President ditched Don Jr's original statement and wrote his own on advice of counsel and changed it to Russian Baby Adoption, but it doesn't change the facts.  I realize this is Donald being Donald, the Wheeler/Dealer NY Real Estate Developer, so early in his Administration.  I guess I can swallow that

British-born Goldstone adds in the exchange of 3 June 2016: “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr Trump.”

Seventeen minutes later, Trump Jr welcomes this with the reply: “If it’s what you say, I love it, especially later in the summer.”

In a later email, Goldstone describes the Russian lawyer they are due to meet, Natalia Veselnitskaya, as a “Russian government attorney”.

I also believe that Natalia-Veselnitskaya is KGB, unbeknownst, apparently to (Ukraine) Manafort, Kushner and Don, Jr.

I'm just so cynical these days, and even I had a bright ray of sunshine today, dropped a $100 bill on the floor of Specs Liquor today as I was checking out, they looked at the camera footage and used my membership card info (on file) to call me.   
   New inspiration I have in my fellow (wo)man.   Shout out to Alyssa, yes, I wrote Corporate to toot her horn.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2019, 03:32:50 am »
   I'm just so cynical these days, and even I had a bright ray of sunshine today, dropped a $100 bill on the floor of Specs Liquor today as I was checking out, they looked at the camera footage and used my membership card info (on file) to call me.   
   New inspiration I have in my fellow (wo)man.   Shout out to Alyssa, yes, I wrote Corporate to toot her horn.

Hey, cool beans on the Liquor Store!
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2019, 03:40:53 am »
@sneakypete

Just take a look around the forum, and all the folks who think it's just grand Pelosi can make up the rules for Impeachment as she's going along.  The President isn't above the law, he is well below it, where we hold Star Chambers to decide who gets to lead.  A-OK for too many people who were supposed to be smarter than that.

@Cyber Liberty

Most of those people identify themselves as Republicans,but only became the feet of Dims stink,and they don't love Hay-zus!

The Moral Minority.

They hate Trump because he's crude,he has been divorced more than once,AND because he is a Billionaire from NYC.

Doesn't  have a single damn thing to do with the job he is doing as President,or the job he will do when he is re-elected. Boil it down to the basics,and the ugly truth is they don't give a damn about America or the survival of America. All they care about are their personal prejudices because it's all about "Me,ME,ME,DAMMIT!"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2019, 03:43:17 am »
Who gives a crap anymore?  If we elect somebody good, the rest will just team up on him and destroy him.

@Cyber Liberty

BECAUSE he is good,and his name isn't Bush or one of the usual Party People suspects.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2019, 03:44:49 am »
   You're just frustrated right now, @Cyber Liberty I understand that BUT know you to be a fighter AND a survivor.  Many of us here that are 'perceived' as Trump haters (Nevers) are just as frustrated as you and realize that Trump is the only thing that stands between US and full blown Chaos.

@corbe

EXACTLY! What kind of fool do you have to be to hold your petty prejudices as being more important than the survival of America as a free nation?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2019, 03:45:46 am »
What?  What are you saying here, @sneakypete?  He's talking about the poll.

@Sanguine

If he is,I misunderstood his post.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2019, 03:47:26 am »

Online corbe

« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2019, 03:50:47 am »
@corbe

EXACTLY! What kind of fool do you have to be to hold your petty prejudices as being more important than the survival of America as a free nation?

I am obviously less excited than you @sneakypete about the survival of our nation in Trumps hands, but I can acclimate.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2019, 03:51:25 am »
@Mod3  I need a drink.  Wanna watch the store for a bit?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2019, 03:52:25 am »
@Sanguine

If he is,I misunderstood his post.

Yes, everyone's a little punchy tonight.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2019, 03:54:34 am »
Sure buddy I was just giving the sneakypete a hard time for his signature.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2019, 04:02:52 am »
    I am obviously less excited than you @sneakypete about the survival of our nation in Trumps hands, but I can acclimate.

@corbe

I don't give a damn WHAT any candidates name or background is. If he can and will save America,he has my total support.

Beats the HELL out of fighting a revolution to try to get it back.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2019, 04:04:34 am »
@Mod3  I need a drink.  Wanna watch the store for a bit?

@Cyber Liberty

Ruh,roh!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2019, 04:08:09 am »
@Cyber Liberty

Ruh,roh!

Nahh, don't worry about it.  Mod8 watches Mod3.... :tongue2:
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2019, 04:09:04 am »
Yes, everyone's a little punchy tonight.

Welllll...yeah.  A little but.  It's the water.
I will NOT comply.

Offline MOD4

« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2019, 04:16:46 am »
I haven't seem Mod8 in months I though you banned her