Poll

Which Version?

2 (40%)
0 (0%)
I need to finish today's lesson so I can go over to Corbe's and smoke his weed.
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: October 26, 2019, 12:56:30 am

Author Topic: A Test Poll  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A Test Poll
« on: October 25, 2019, 12:54:50 am »
This poll is just a test, to pizz @corbe off while I try to teach myself a little about RSS.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: A Test Poll
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 12:59:08 am »
So I wonder....do the replies show up in the feed?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 01:01:55 am »
So I wonder....do the replies show up in the feed?

So, tonight is my first experience with RSS, so I'm not sure how it's supposed to work, but one thing I noticed is the first post of a new thread shows up in the category, and the replies show up in the general feed.

[I'm using an RSS reader, not going through dvrl.it/faceplant]

« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 01:02:47 am by InHeavenThereIsNoBeer »
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 01:10:16 am »
So, tonight is my first experience with RSS, so I'm not sure how it's supposed to work, but one thing I noticed is the first post of a new thread shows up in the category, and the replies show up in the general feed.

[I'm using an RSS reader, not going through dvrl.it/faceplant]

I'm trying to make dlvr.it work.  I did not think to compare those two RSS outputs!  The problem I'd like to fix is stopping dlvr from tweeting Posts.  I want only the Title posts showing up on Twitter.  Now, I know where to look through our dlvr.it profile to see if one of the feeds points to the RSS for the whole Forum.  There are many, many feeds for the Categories (There are many feeds buried in places only Mods and Admins can see), plus one RSS feed for the Forum.  The Forum software generates the RSS channels.

This has been set up for some time before I started Modding, but the fellow who did it is long gone and I'm reverse engineering.
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2019, 01:23:04 am »
BTW, I can't set up a feed for "Polls" in my RSS reader.  Is it really "guests welcome", or members-only?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2019, 01:35:40 am »
No help from me.
I cannot get to the site.
Still getting the same error screen for two days now.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2019, 01:53:53 am »
BTW, I can't set up a feed for "Polls" in my RSS reader.  Is it really "guests welcome", or members-only?

It's guests welcome.  Here's the URL for the Polls feed:  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;boards=62
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2019, 01:58:25 am »
No help from me.
I cannot get to the site.
Still getting the same error screen for two days now.

Uhhhhh.....which site?
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2019, 02:22:20 am »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2019, 02:32:00 am »
I will NOT comply.