Author Topic: Maxine Waters claims Trump is 'setting some of us up to be killed'  (Read 1016 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maxine Waters claims Trump is 'setting some of us up to be killed'
by Ellie Bufkin
 | October 03, 2019 05:28 PM

In a fervent push for the impeachment of President Trump, Democratic California Rep. Maxine Waters suggested Wednesday that Trump's words and actions are "setting some of us up to be killed."

Waters, who called for the impeachment of Trump as early as 2017, stated that Trump's recent remarks against Democrats in Congress was "dog-whistling to the white supremacists."

"I have death threats constantly,” Waters said in an interview on MSNBC. “There are a number of people who have been convicted for threatening to kill me." Waters also claimed that she can no longer "go to the grocery store anymore by myself” and that she now must “pay for security all the time" in order to feel safe in public. "He shouldn’t be going after anybody,” Waters said of Trump. “He’s the president of the United States of America."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/maxine-waters-claims-trump-is-setting-some-of-us-up-to-be-killed
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Maxine Waters claims Trump is 'setting some of us up to be killed'
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 10:19:00 pm »
Maxxie pad  has part of it right.  Trump is setting you up.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 10:59:33 pm »
It's ironic she says she can't go to places where she said to attack Trump people.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 11:02:19 pm »
It really is hard to comprehend how this liberal bat crap crazy mental midget can say something so outlandishly stupid.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2019, 11:03:16 pm »
If it were true it would serve this bewigged terrorist sympathizer right.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 05:10:36 am »
It was this bimbo that suggested every lunatic attack Republicans in every public place known to man.  Her big obnoxious mouth put her at risk, and Trump had nothing to do with it.  Try doing your job.