Author Topic: Kamala Harris Says She Might Confiscate ‘As Many As 10 Million’ Guns  (Read 497 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

William Davis
Reporter
October 03, 2019 10:51 AM ET

Democratic California Sen. Kamala Harris re-iterated her support for a mandatory gun buyback program Wednesday, saying a government under her leadership may confiscate “as many as 10 million” guns.

The 2020 presidential candidate was asked by MSNBC host Craig Melvin how she would get existing “assault weapons” off the streets, noting that the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban did not include a confiscation program.

“We have to have a buyback program,” Harris said. “I support a mandatory buyback program. It’s gotta be smart. We gotta do it the right way.”

Harris estimated that there are currently 5-10 million “assault weapons” in the U.S., but did not mention any specific type of firearm her administration would target.

more w/video
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I never imagined that Kamaltoe would be as desperate as Robert Francis. I thought she woulda been a contender.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline goatprairie

How do these nuts think they're going to be able to do that? Does she think she can issue some EO, and everybody will meekly fall in line and turn in their firearms?
She's out of her mind.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Is that 5 or 6 rats now on the road to 2nd amendment  defiance.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
"She"?

I will anxiously Kamala's appearance at my front door to confiscate my weapons.

*uck that whore who *ucked her way into "prominence".

Come and get them bitch.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
"She"?

I will anxiously Kamala's appearance at my front door to confiscate my weapons.

*uck that whore who *ucked her way into "prominence".

Come and get them bitch.

How uncouth and I feel exactly the same...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Does she realize there are well over 300 million guns in the US?
Yeah, that whole campaign might get ten million before it ends....but likely not anywhere near that.

There aren't enough lamp posts in D.C. ....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Does she realize there are well over 300 million guns in the US?
Yeah, that whole campaign might get ten million before it ends....but likely not anywhere near that.

There aren't enough lamp posts in D.C. ....

Can you imagine a democratic POTUS trying to find LEO's to volunteeer to conduct this so called confiscation program?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Won't be a "confiscation" program.

They'll simply make it a crime, punishable by death, to use [fill-in-the-blank] in the commission of a crime.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Won't be a "confiscation" program.

They'll simply make it a crime, punishable by death, to use [fill-in-the-blank] in the commission of a crime.
It is already a crime to use a weapon in the commission of a crime.

Why don't they just enforce the laws they have?

You and I know they won't use the death penalty against most perps.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

How do these nuts think they're going to be able to do that? Does she think she can issue some EO, and everybody will meekly fall in line and turn in their firearms?
She's out of her mind.

Yes.  She IS out of her mind along with all the others running.  It seems they are under the impression that the role of a president is a dictator. 

They seriously have no concept or idea of our Constitution nor do they have any plan to abide by it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I never imagined that Kamaltoe would be as desperate as Robert Francis. I thought she woulda been a contender.

Me too.  If you'd asked me three months ago,  I would have said Harris is the most likely nominee.   That her campaign has cratered so swiftly is astonishing.   Hell,  she's not even bothering to brush her hair anymore.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Hell,  she's not even bothering to brush her hair anymore.   

I noticed that also.  Serious "Bed Hair".
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Delusional!