Author Topic: AOC already bored with impeachment: 'I'm over it'  (Read 377 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC already bored with impeachment: 'I'm over it'
« on: October 04, 2019, 03:39:32 pm »
AOC already bored with impeachment: 'I'm over it'
by Kerry Picket
 | October 04, 2019 09:47 AM

NEW YORK — Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez told constituents at a town hall that she was tired of her party's current efforts to impeach President Trump, saying it's only the first step in a broader societal overhaul.

“I think the whole thing is boring," Ocasio-Cortez, 29, said Thursday at the Queens Library event. "He should have been impeached a long time ago. I'm over it. And so that's how I feel about it because we've got work to do.”

Ocasio-Cortez is a breakout star of the House Democratic freshman class, which helped give the party its first majority in eight years. She got to Congress by beating a member of the House Democratic leadership in her 2018 primary challenge.

She's been a forceful advocate of impeaching Trump, long before House Speaker Nancy Pelosi gave her blessing to an impeachment inquiry effort over the president's interactions with Ukraine's leaders, which critics say aimed to use government resources to dig up dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden, a 2020 Democratic presidential candidate.

"Impeachment of this president is the short-term action we need to preserve our democracy," Ocasio-Cortez said at the town hall. "But if we are really going to thrive as a country, we need to make long-term investments and keep our eyes on the prize of social and economic and racial justice in the United States of America. And that's what this is all about.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/aoc-already-bored-with-impeachment-im-over-it
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: AOC already bored with impeachment: 'I'm over it'
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 07:27:53 pm »
So, AOC is "bored."  I have the most extraordinary coincidence to report....

:yawn2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 07:44:07 pm »
Ocasio-Cortez is a breakout star of the House Democratic freshman class,

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2019, 08:05:37 pm »
Since Nan did this to appease the kook fringe of her party...I'll bet she busted a vein when she heard this.

AOC is like a lot of young people, aside from being an uneducated idiot. She thinks things happen like on tv...resolved in an hour.

This gives me hope for the GND falling by the wayside...and her as well.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2019, 08:19:37 pm »
The average millennial attention span is now 10 seconds, which means AOC might not catch the end of th...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2019, 03:00:56 pm »
The attention span of a gnat.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2019, 03:04:50 pm »

I try not to stereotype entire groups of people, but AOC makes it real hard not to dump on Millennials.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2019, 03:25:13 pm »

This gives me hope for the GND falling by the wayside...and her as well.

You got an app for that?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2019, 03:29:45 pm »

I can't be too rough on her.  I'm bored shitless myself, after 3 long years of Democrat bullshit. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: