Author Topic: Joe Lieberman's son running for Senate in Georgia  (Read 217 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Lieberman's son running for Senate in Georgia
« on: October 03, 2019, 03:32:20 pm »
Joe Lieberman's son running for Senate in Georgia
By Reid Wilson - 10/03/19 10:59 AM EDT

The first Democrat to announce his campaign for an open U.S. Senate seat in Georgia hopes to follow in the footsteps of a father who spent a quarter-century in the upper chamber.

Matt Lieberman, a small business owner in Cobb County, Ga., and the son of former Sen. Joe Lieberman (D-Conn.), said Thursday he will run for the Senate seat being vacated by retiring Sen. Johnny Isakson (R).

“I am running because I am fed up with the do-nothing politicians who care more about getting re-elected than governing,” Lieberman said in a statement announcing his campaign. “The people of Georgia deserve representatives that will fight the NRA, stand up for reproductive rights, and support policies to ensure every American has access to quality, affordable health care.”

It will be Lieberman's first run for political office. He moved to Atlanta five years after his father was Al Gore’s vice presidential running mate.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/464201-joe-liebermans-son-running-for-senate-in-georgia
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: Joe Lieberman's son running for Senate in Georgia
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 10:19:58 pm »
“The people of Georgia deserve representatives that will fight the NRA, stand up for reproductive rights, and support policies to ensure every American has access to quality, affordable health care.”

The people of Georgia deserve politicians who will do what the people of Georgia want instead of some arrogant elitist type who seeks to impose his will on us against the wishes of the people of this State.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Joe Lieberman's son running for Senate in Georgia
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 05:07:17 am »
Lieberman///wrong on all the issues.  Tired of these Dems thinking we must adhere to their moronic notions.

I am from Georgia, and this never run for anything elitist fool does not have my vote!