Author Topic: Children’s Transgender Drugs Linked to Thousands of Deaths, FDA Data Reveals  (Read 687 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Children’s Transgender Drugs Linked to Thousands of Deaths, FDA Data Reveals
Puberty-blocking drugs given to gender-confused children linked to 6,370 deaths in adults By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle on 28th September 2019

Puberty-blocking drugs given to gender-confused "transgender" children have been linked to over 6,300 deaths in adults, data from the Food and Drug Administration reportedly shows.

6,370 adults have died from reactions from a drug that is used as a hormone blocker and given to kids who have been diagnosed as "transgender" to stop them from going through puberty.

“Between 2012 and June 30 of this year, the FDA documented over 40,764 adverse reactions suffered by patients who took Leuprolide Acetate (Lupron), which is used as a hormone blocker,” The Christian Post reported on Thursday.

READ MORE: https://neonnettle.com/news/8928-children-s-transgender-drugs-linked-to-thousands-of-deaths-fda-data-reveals
© Neon Nettle

Wow. I didn't see it in the news but it would not surprise me if some outfits did report it.

Offline thackney

A viral fake news story linked trans health care to 'thousands' of deaths
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/viral-fake-news-story-linked-trans-healthcare-thousands-deaths-n1059831
Sept. 27, 2019

The problem is: the “thousands” of people who die while taking these drugs are likely the terminally ill cancer patients who receive hormone blockers to fight hormone-sensitive cancers, like prostate cancer, according to experts.

- - - - - -

See previous thread:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,377535.msg2064602.html#msg2064602
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Thanks for that @thackney

That makes some sense, I'd have to read deeply into the methodology.

Offline mountaineer

'Hundreds' of young trans people seeking help to return to original sex
A woman who detransitioned in 2018 says there are many people who have had gender reassignment surgery who wish they hadn't.
Sally Lockwood, North of England Correspondent
Saturday 5 October 2019 11:54, UK
Hundreds of young transgender people are seeking help to return to their original sex, a woman who is setting up a charity has told Sky News.

Charlie Evans, 28, was born female but identified as male for nearly 10 years before detransitioning.  ...

Charlie says she has been contacted by "hundreds" of people seeking help - 30 people alone in her area of Newcastle.

"I think some of the common characteristics are that they tend to be around their mid-20s, they're mostly female and mostly same-sex attracted, and often autistic as well." ...

"For everyone who has gender dysphoria, whether they are trans or not, I want there to be more options for us because I think there is a system of saying, 'okay here's your hormones, here's your surgery, off you go'. I don't think that's helpful for anyone."

The Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust offers gender identity services for children under 18, with some patients as young as three or four years old. ...
Full story at Sky News

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Seems these "don't want to be tranny anymore" stories are everywhere.
Finding middle ground: The importance of empathy
Posted on October 5, 2019   
by Juliette van Steensel
Juliette van Steensel is a 19-year-old woman who identified as transgender for a brief period in her earlier teenage years.

Cases of young teenagers claiming to be transgender out of the blue seem to be on the rise. Though there are plenty of opinions and discussions on this to be found online, some voices are hard to hear: those of parents reluctant to give in to their children’s wishes to transition, and those of people who once identified with the transgender community and no longer do. I myself identified as transgender for a short time in my teens, but grew out of it.  ...

...  I am now very glad I never made any permanent changes to my body. Looking back now, the reasons for my so-called gender dysphoria and wish to transition, followed by acceptance of my biological gender only about half a year later are painfully clear. They have little to do with gender beneath the surface.

As most teenagers do at some point or other, I started questioning my sexuality in high school. I was around 15 years old at this time and often turned towards the internet to share my thoughts and find like-minded people. The internet offers a wealth of stories and experiences from others on this topic and I spent a lot of time reading through these. In particular, I spent a lot of time on a blogging platform called Tumblr. On Tumblr, the LGBT community is particularly active.  ...  At the time I was discovering this content, I was young, impressionable and curious.  ...

It was not unusual to see posts demonising people who identified as heterosexual or cisgender. In these communities on Tumblr, respect was earned not by showing strength, but rather by demonstrating the highest degree of victimhood.  ...
Read more at 4th Wave Now

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org