Author Topic: Americans Spent More on Taxes in 2018 Than on Food, Clothing and Health Care Combined  (Read 1665 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

In looking at this, it appears NOT to include Corporate taxes which of course Americans are also on the hook for.  That is another $263 billion or $800 per capita for the fed only.  State corporate taxes make it even more.

There are myriads of other taxes, mostly hidden like gasoline taxes, that might also be missing.  Also a lot of 'fees' are nothing but disguised taxes.

:thumbsup:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

In looking at this, it appears NOT to include Corporate taxes which of course Americans are also on the hook for.  That is another $263 billion or $800 per capita for the fed only.  State corporate taxes make it even more.

There are myriads of other taxes, mostly hidden like gasoline taxes, that might also be missing.  Also a lot of 'fees' are nothing but disguised taxes.

That's what I thought.