Author Topic: Rush's Transcripts..Oct. 2nd  (Read 594 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush's Transcripts..Oct. 2nd
« on: October 02, 2019, 06:05:38 pm »
All transcripts can be found here
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/

Crazy Bernie’s Heart Scare Spooks Market

Oct 2, 2019

RUSH: First things first. Crazy Bernie in the hospital, heart problems, had to have a couple of stents put in there. It’s angioplasty, it’s a common procedure, but not for candidates for the presidency of the United States. So when this happened, they suspended Crazy Bernie’s campaign until further notice. And this is what has beguiled the stock market.

Now, the market was about 500 points down mere moments before the program began. And the Drive-Bys are saying that the market is down because the House is moving forward with impeachment. And it’s not that the markets are in favor of Trump. Oh, no, no, no. Don’t make that mistake, says CNN. No, no. This is because it’s a somber and solemn event and the markets are very aware of the seriousness of this and so are taking it accordingly and blah, blah. And this is allowing CNN to report that the recession has been revived, it’s now right around the corner ’cause the market is down.

Let me tell you why the market’s down. It has nothing to do with Trump. It has nothing to do with impeachment. It has to do with Crazy Bernie in the heart hospital. Because that vaults Elizabeth Warren over everybody on the Democrat side, and the markets — we’ve had the news all week — they hate Elizabeth Warren. They want no part of Elizabeth Warren. So that’s probably why the markets have plummeted.

And they’ll be back. You know, it’s one of these temporary original reactions or initial reactions that will level out, because it’s now obvious to people that her chances are improved ’cause even if Crazy Bernie goes back on the campaign trail, all anybody’s gonna be looking for is signs of health problems on the stump. I mean, he could be surrounded by 20 people in white medical official lab coats at every appearance. They’re there in case he collapses, not there to show that he is fine and healthy.

Crazy Bernie was fading anyway, and Elizabeth Warren was gaining ground. Has anybody seen Plugs in a week? Plugs has gone silent. He’s doing the Hillary routine. Oh. And she’s back in the mix now. Everybody acknowledges it, that she’s back in the mix for the Democrat nomination. So that is a sideshow over there.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: By the way, can somebody tell me, Crazy Bernie — bad heart condition — what hospital in Havana is he in? We’d like to send some flowers.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Rush's Transcripts..Oct. 2nd
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 06:06:05 pm »

Speculation Swirls Around John Bolton

Oct 2, 2019

RUSH: By the way, our buddies at Hot Air today are speculating that one of the people that provided the information to the whistleblower is…

John Bolton.

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 06:06:40 pm »

What, Donna Brazile? Don’t Use the Presidency to Pursue Your Own Political Interests?

Oct 2, 2019

RUSH: Here is the audio sound bite. This is Donna Brazile. This is what I saw. Now, I know you’re gonna say, “Rush, if you don’t want to watch it on Fox, why are you playing it for us?” That’s a good question. I will acknowledge it. The only answer to the question is because I want it straight from her mouth. I don’t want to have to be getting it wrong with a paraphrase. The question that she basically got here is, “What’s your reaction to Pelosi saying impeachment is not unifying for the country? What do you think about that?”

BRAZILE: It’s sad. This is a solemn moment.

RUSH: (sobbing)

BRAZILE: I take no joy of watching this unfold.

RUSH: (blubbering)

BRAZILE: I have serious policy disagreements with the president of the United States.

RUSH: (mewling)

BRAZILE: — and we have to show once again I think as Americans that no American is above the law —

RUSH: Listen!

BRAZILE: — above the Constitution. And they should not use the office of the president for their personal political interests.

RUSH: Should not use the office of the president for their personal political interests is exactly why you run for the presidency! My goodness.

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 06:57:36 pm »

What We Learned from Pelosi and Pencil Neck

Oct 2, 2019

RUSH: Now, today’s Pelosi’s weekly press conference, she invited Pencil Neck to appear with her, Adam Schiff, to appear with her at the press conference where they announced, “Oh, yeah, oh, yeah, we’re gonna do health care. Oh, yeah, we’re gonna make sure prescription drugs — oh, yeah, we’re not gonna ignore it.” Now, why would she bring that up? Why in the world? I’ll tell you why she’s brought it up. It’s because we have been hammering the Democrats on this for two days. And I guarantee you somebody heard it and passed it on to her, and they know they’ve got a problem.

They still haven’t held a formal impeachment vote. Now, as I have said, such a thing is not constitutionally required. But this impeachment business, folks, I think it’s a twofer for them. If they actually were able to pull it off, fine.

I think what it actually is, is a primarily vehicle whereby they can conduct their ongoing smears of Trump and everything about Trump on a daily and hourly basis, under the premise that it’s all leading toward impeachment. While it may not, I think if it doesn’t, they still think there’s a lot of value here in destroying Trump in the court of public opinion by having every bit of criticism of Trump related to impeachment. So anything Trump doesn’t satisfy them with is gonna be a stonewall. This is what they really, really wanted with this phone transcript.

I’m gonna repeat this again because Pencil Neck confirmed again that I was right about this today. I must tell you this. I’m sitting here, I’m watching all this, and I know you wonder, “Does Rush think this is all because of him?” I don’t think it in those terms, but when I hear Pelosi go out of her way to tell people in the press that the Democrats can walk and chew gum at the same time, that they can focus on impeachment and prescription drug prices and health care, then, yeah, I get kind of a smug smile of satisfaction knowing that we hit the bull’s-eye on it.

And then Schiff coming out making my point today, the original phone call between Trump and the Ukrainian president, they never expected Trump to release the transcript of the call to protect the presidency in the never-ending fight that exists between the executive branch, legislative branch. It’s an ongoing battle. It’s part of the process. It was designed by the founders, this constant fighting and haggling for ultimate power. And it was set up to create gridlock, in fact.

The founders loved gridlock. The founders loved government not doing very much. And so setting up three branches and the primary two here with the legislative and executive, the White House and Congress, having an ongoing battle for power in all things is itself a distraction. It can upset the American people who don’t understand the design process of the structure of American government. But it is nevertheless designed. So this quest for power that all Congresses seek over the White House and that the White House, the president always seeks ultimate power over Congress, it’s an ongoing thing.

So what Schiff was trying to do here… They never thought Trump would release the transcript, to protect the power — to protect the independence — of the executive branch, not just for himself but for presidents along down the line. You don’t want to set a precedent here. “Congress demands this? Well, you don’t give it to ’em just ’cause they demand it, because then you’ve set a precedent, and it’s harder for future presidents to deny if a president, at any time, acquiesced to a demand like this.”

Well, Trump did. He acquiesced to the demand. He produced the transcript of the phone call between himself and the Ukrainian president, because in Trump’s view, it was “a perfect call,” maybe the most perfect call that there’s ever been between two world leaders. Maybe the best call, maybe the most perfect call that phone lines have ever transmitted. He said there was nothing wrong with it. So he releases it. Now, Schiff and the Democrats didn’t think that Trump would. They were prepared to accuse him of obstruction. They were prepared to accuse him of stonewalling.

That’s what they wanted, because the cover-up is always more problematic than whatever alleged crime — and Trump has not committed a crime here. There aren’t any impeachable offenses yet. Doesn’t matter. The Democrats in the media are talking about how there are. As far as the media’s concerned, everything Trump does is an impeachable offense because he’s illegitimate, because he cheated and colluded with the Russians. You know the drill.

And this is the effort that they are making to create this illusion ongoing in the minds of as many Americans as they can. So when Trump released the transcript, now they’ve got to change the strategy because Trump is not obstructing, and he’s not stonewalling, and he’s not covering up. So they go into Phase II, and I’m sure it was planned, but they were really hoping that Trump would stonewall. They really wanted to claim Trump was covering up. How do I know this?

Because of what Pencil Neck said today. Let’s start here with audio sound bite number 20. This was after Pencil Neck and Pelosi had their press conference to announce impeachment and how solemn it is (sobbing), and how troublesome it is, and (sniffling) how they really don’t want to do it. “It feels so bad! (wailing) It’s so bad for America. But, oh, my God, we’ve got no choice! This guy is so… (sobbing) Oh, oh, we’ve gotta do it, but we don’t want to! We don’t like it!”

It was one of the biggest phony sob scenes I’ve ever seen. So one of the sycophants, one of the Democrats in the media disguised as a journalist at this press conference said, “Chairman Pencil Neck, as the White House seems to be doing delays, in the past it’s taken years sometimes to compel documents and testimony from the White House. Are you preparing a court battle? Are you getting ready for a court battle? And how do you make sure that that happens in what you call an expeditious manner?”

SCHIFF: The White House needs to understand that any action like that, uhh, that, uh, forces us to litigate or to have to consider litigation, uh, will be considered further evidence of obstruction of justice. Uh, and of course that was an article of impeachment —

RUSH: Stop the tape! And there you have it. Schiff has his obstruction and Trump hadn’t even done anything yet! See how this works? “The White House needs to understand that any action like that, uhh, that, uh, forces us to litigate or to have to” even think about litigating… That means go to court, for those of you in Rio Linda. Of course, people in Rio Linda know what “litigate” means, since they’re in court a lot. So Trump’s not done a thing yet, but Schiff is already setting the table here for what? Obstruction of justice!

Which will lead Schiff into “cover-up,” which will then allow for the use of the word “stonewall.” Okay, here now — and this, folks, is proof to me that their original desire or expectation was Trump not to release that transcript of the call. They were ready to go. “Cover-up! Cover-up! Obstruction!” Much, much worse. I mean, that implies guilt right there. These people are having to create the crime now. Trump is talking to the… In fact, you know what I heard Donna Brazile say today?

I’m about ready to turn Fox off, I have to tell you, because the last person I care to see in stuff like this is Donna Brazile. I literally have no desire to watch. I could tune in CNN if I wanted to watch what the Democrats think of this. Donna Brazile is on Fox right before noon. She says (paraphrased), “Presidents have to understand. Trump — Trump does not… The presidency is not for you to advance your personal political interests.” The hell it isn’t! That’s exactly what it’s for! What in the heck is she talking about?

The presidency is not for presidents to be able to advance their personal political interests? That’s why they run, for crying out loud: Personal political interests! I don’t care what she meant. Selfish, private, I don’t care what she meant. What she said was that presidents don’t get to advance their political agenda; that’s not what the presidency is. They’re turning that into a crime, is the point. They’re saying that the president pursuing his own political agenda is somehow problematic. Anyway, here’s the entire Adam Schiff soundbite. No interruptions from me…

SCHIFF: The White House needs to understand that any action like that, uhh, that, uh, forces us to litigate or to have to consider litigation, uh, will be considered further evidence of obstruction of justice. Uh, and of course that was an article of impeachment against, uh, Nixon, the obstruction of lawful functions of Congress, that is. They just need to know that even as they try to undermine our ability to find the facts around the president’s effort to coerce a foreign leader to create, uhh, dirt that he can use against a political opponent —

RUSH: There he goes again.

SCHIFF: — that they will be strengthening the case on obstruction if they, uh, behavior that way.

RUSH: We had a caller yesterday asking me, “How do these Democrats sleep at night?” Well, here’s Adam Schiff lying again, folks. He’s continuing the lie he told that he apologized for. He just said (impression), “The president’s effort to coerce a foreign leader to create, uh,” and then he caught himself, ’cause he says, “Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh.” Now he can’t walk it back ’cause he said it. He just lied again. “If Trump tries to undermine our ability to find the facts around the president’s effort to coerce a foreign leader to create, uh, uh, uh, dirt that he can use against a political opponent…”

Trump didn’t ask for anything to be made up. Adam Schiff is lying through his slimy, liberal teeth, continuing to promulgate this outrageous mischaracterization of what anybody can plainly read in the transcript of the phone call. There was no desire — Trump neither demanded nor asked — for anything to be made up. And yet here’s Adam Schiff continuing his original lie that he spoke earlier this week as chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. “They will be strengthening the case on obstruction if they behave that way.”

Trump isn’t obstructing anything! He released the transcript! Where is the obstruction? There isn’t any obstruction! There isn’t any stonewalling! Now they’re trying to say that Pompeo was in on it. “He knew what happened there! We’re gonna get Pompeo, gonna bring him in here. Yeah!” Pompeo said, “You’re not gonna bully me. Nothing wrong happened on this phone call, you clowns.” So another sycophant Democrat in the media said, “Chairman [Pencil Neck], the president wants to interview the whistleblower. He says he has the right to meet his accuser. Your response, please.”

SCHIFF: The whistleblower has the right under the statute to remain anonymous. Uhh, and we will, uh, do everything in our power to make sure that that whistleblower is protected.

RUSH: Right.

SCHIFF: The president can attack the — the whistleblower rhetorically all the president wants. It doesn’t change the fact that the record of that call shows the president of the United States in the same conversation… Indeed, immediately after the Ukraine president asked for more military help, the president of the United States asked that leader a favor, uhhh, though. And no attack, uhhh, on the whistleblower or anyone else is gonna change those underlying facts.

RUSH: The money was not a factor in this. The president didn’t withhold money, didn’t threaten to withhold money. None of this is true. As I opened the program with yesterday, you’ve got to somehow find a way, folks, to believe me when I tell you that everything they’re saying here that has any relationship to what they think is anything substantive is a lie. Schiff is lying through his teeth. I don’t think the whistleblower’s ever gonna testify. I think it’s all a sham.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Grab audio sound bites number 18 and 19.

Now, it was Monday I asked all of you a question. Do you think the president, I said, should make an ongoing point about the do-nothing nature of the Congress while they’re totally occupied and absorbed in this impeachment gambit? And running through the basics of this won’t take me very long.

The Democrats claim to be the party of the little guy. The Democrats claim to be the party that cares about average, ordinary, downtrodden, victimized, weird people. They’re looking out for ’em. Republicans don’t care about ’em. Conservatives don’t care about ’em. The Democrats do. The Democrats are protecting ’em.

The Democrats have this image they’re gonna protect the downtrodden, the homeless, the hungry, the thirsty, the celibate, whatever. They’re gonna protect ’em from the ravages of American capitalism, from the ravages of American conservatism and the Republican Party in general. And that’s what they tell their constituents.

Every minority group, every victimized group with a grievance, the Democrats tell ’em we care about you, we’re looking out for you, we have the compassion, we have the big hearts, we have the tolerance, we have the open-mindedness, we do not judge you, all of this stuff. And they’re not doing any of it! They’re not interested in the price of prescription drugs, for example. They’re not interested in fixing what’s wrong with health care. They certainly don’t care a whit about open borders and immigration, and they’re not even doing anything on one of their pet issues, climate change! They’re not doing anything to put fossil fuel businesses out of business. They’re just mouthing off a lot about it. But they’re not even doing that now. They’re doing nothing!

They are totally all-in on impeachment. They are spending American tax dollars themselves. They are spending American tax dollars to advance their own personal political agendas, which happens to be getting the president thrown out of office. And I think Trump should hammer this because he is focusing on those things and trying, and the Democrats will not focus on them from now ’til the end of this campaign season.

They can’t! Because doing so would allow Trump to claim a victory on anything. Trump wants to lower prescription drug prices. He wants to fix the border. He wants to stop the tide of illegal immigration. He wants to tackle prescription drug prices, and he’s working on it every day and he’s making mention of it. The Democrats are not going to join, they are not going to assist, they’re not going to help because they will not do anything that benefits the American people from now through the election of 2020, because that would benefit Trump.

And so the people that the Democrats claim to care about have been shoved to the back of the line, the bottom of the list of priorities. The American people and Democrat voters are the last thing Democrats care about right now. And I think Trump should keep hammering it. I think the Republicans ought to keep hammering it. I think the Republicans, as a side issue, ought to realize what the Democrats are trying to do to Bill Barr. They’re trying to sabotage his investigation. More on that in a moment.

Well, so, lo and behold, I’ve been pounding this since Monday that the Democrats are doing nothing, that they’re spending taxpayer dollars to pursue their own perverse political desires. They’re not doing anything for the American people. Look, as much as you and I might disagree with it, there’s a reality that many people expect government to do things that will improve life. Economics, clean water, clean air, this kind of stuff. There’s a lot of people that look to government to do that.

They look to government to do things that they don’t think they can do for themselves. Frankly, there are a lot of people that that’s what government’s for, to them. Okay. Well, hit them and tell them that the Democrat Party, which claims to exclusively care about these people, isn’t doing anything. Not a single thing. Those people have been put to the back to the line, the bottom of the priority list.

So at the press conference today, Pelosi’s weekly presser, where she welcomed Pencil Neck to share stage time, the subject came up. And, yes, let me just say there’s no doubt in my mind that this is a direct response to what I’ve been saying here for the past three days now. There’s no question they’ve heard about it. There’s no question they’ve got spies monitoring this show. Media Matters for America thrives and lives off transcribing this show and mischaracterizing what happens. There’s no question Pelosi’s heard about it. So at the end of her opening remarks at her presser today, this is among the things she said.

PELOSI: Do we have any questions first on the work to meet the needs of the American people in terms of USMCA and the HR3?

RUSH: Wait. Stop the tape. Let me put this in even better perspective. So Pelosi spent her entire press conference ramming Trump. She spent the entire press conference on the importance of impeachment, the reluctance, oh, I didn’t want to do it, oh, it’s a solemn thing, oh, we really don’t want to do it, oh, it’s not gonna unify the American people, oh, it’s horrible, it’s horrible.

So she wasn’t getting any questions about anything but impeachment, and that is when she asked for people in the sycophantic media to ask her about prescription drug prices and health care and all that. And here’s how it sounded again.

PELOSI: Do we have any questions first on the work to meet the needs of the American people in terms of USMCA and the HR3?

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: How do you envision working with this president on these key Democratic agenda items: lowering prescription drug costs, ensuring tougher gun safety measures, as you’re actively considering whether to remove him from office —

PELOSI: They have nothing to do with each other. We have a responsibility to uphold the con — our oath of office to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. We also have a responsibility to get the job done for the American people.

RUSH: You notice the sleaze nature of this question? I read this question. This Drive-By Media guy says, “How do you envision working with this president on these key Democrat agenda items?” As though the Democrats own these items. Lowering prescription drug costs, ensuring tougher gun safety measures, health care, how do you work on your core agenda items. See?

They are, as far as a lot of Democrat voters, this is what the Democrats do, this is how the Democrats help people, this is how the Democrats look out for people. This reporter, how in the hell can you do that when you’re trying to remove the guy? But Pelosi brought it up. Pelosi asked for the question. “Do we have any questions for –”

Can you imagine if Trump asked for questions from the press, what would they do? They wouldn’t ask him one thing he wanted to be asked, but here comes Pelosi as the maestro waving her wand around. “Can anybody ask me, how about you over here?” And she singles out this guy, and he dutifully follows through. So they know. They know they’re walking a tightrope on this.

Now, her answer, “Well, we can do both. They have nothing to do with each other. Trying to get rid of the president has nothing to do with working with him on our agenda. Trying to get rid of him has nothing to do with it.” And then she caught herself. “We have the responsibility to uphold the con — uh, uh, uh, I mean, our oath of office. We have a responsibility to uphold the con — Hee-hee-hee. Okay. Okay. She was gonna say Constitution, but she forgot.

So next, another Democrat in the media said, “Madam Speaker, you look so great today. How do you do it at age 80? Do you have plans or have you taken off the table the idea of a full House vote on the impeachment inquiry?”

PELOSI: HR3? Anyone on HR3? Does anybody in this room care about the cost of prescription drugs and what it means to America’s working families?

RUSH: You tell me.

PELOSI: From time to time you’ve asked those questions.

RUSH: You tell me.

PELOSI: Does anyone care about the USMCA?

RUSH: You tell me they’re not listening to this program. “So what about, you haven’t had a full floor vote.” (imitating Pelosi) “Does nobody in this room care about this prescription drug prices? Ask me about prescription drug prices right now, ask me, ask me, ask me.” Getting frustrated there, Madam Speaker. Because, you see, the Democrats, they don’t care about any of that.

She’s desperate for the questions so she can get an answer on the record, make it look like the Democrats are working it, but, folks, they’re not. They don’t care. They have no interest in it. The bottom line is, ask any Democrat voter how their life has improved under Democrat rule, wherever Democrats do rule, and you can’t get an answer.

Democrats know people’s lives don’t improve. Democrats don’t want people’s lives to improve. Democrats want people to continue to be dependent, not self-sufficient or self-reliant. The Democrats then blame Republicans when people’s lives straight line, squander, flatline, or don’t improve, however you want to characterize it. The Democrats blame Republicans for that.

Democrats do not want a growing economy. They had eight years with Obama, what’d they do? Told everybody, “Hey, it’s a new era. America’s best days are behind us. We’re in a new era of decline and we’re the people to manage the decline for you.” That’s their attitude.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Quick question. If the Democrats, Pelosi… If they care so much about fixing guns and they care so much about fixing health care and lowering prescription drug prices, then why haven’t they done anything about that since they took control of the House in 2018, huh?

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: The reason why they’re doing the impeachment at the Intelligence Committee, the Intelligence Committee is not where the impeachment hearings take place. This has never happened before. There’s all kinds of unprecedented stuff here. There’s never been one of these without a formal floor vote, for example.

The reason they’re doing it in the Intelligence Committee is so nobody can know what’s going on. The intelligence community can say, “This is national security, this must happen behind closed doors.” So Schiff can do whatever the hell he wants, and nobody can say, the Republicans can’t leak it because it’s behind closed doors. That’s why they’re doing this impeachment process so the American people cannot see any of it.

Now, ask yourself why that might be. Why don’t they want you to see what they’re doing? If it’s that obvious, if Trump is such a mob boss, if he’s asking foreign leaders to make up dirt, what in the world would we not want to see that for? They don’t want us to see what’s going on because they don’t have anything. They want to be able to make it up with no obstruction and opposition. They want to be able to do exactly what Schiff has been doing.

It’s just make it up and lie through a bunch of slimy teeth all of these mythical, mysterious allegations and then present their report with nobody having seen anything, much less any presentation of evidence or any testimony from so-called experts, you name it.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 06:58:30 pm »

The Real Targets Are You and Me

Oct 2, 2019

RUSH: Ladies and gentlemen, I made a point that needs to be reiterated. With all of this action the Democrats are taking toward impeaching Trump or proving Trump colluded with Russia — trying to disqualify Trump — the ultimate targets of all this are you and me and everybody who voted for Donald Trump. We’re the problem. Trump will come and go. As a president, the maximum number of years he can serve is eight. The people who voted for him are forever, because they have kids, their families expand and so forth, and the movement goes on.

Trump is the vessel. He’s the recipient of the support of this group. This is not to diminish Trump. I’m trying to tell you that we are the real objects of their hate. They despise us, folks. They literally hate us — that they can’t change our minds, that they can’t intimidate us, that they can’t persuade us to abandon Trump. It’s not that they’re not serious getting Trump. They are. You take Trump out, where do we go? But when Trump’s gone, they’re not gonna stop this.

Another way to illustrate it is, hypothetically, let’s say that Mike Pence ends up as president here. You think this is gonna end? It’s only gonna intensify! If they’re able to get rid of Trump, they’re not gonna stop and say, “Mission accomplished,” and try to beat Pence in the election. They’re gonna keep going! There’s no stopping this. All there is, is defeating it. I’ve got a couple of audio sound bites — and I could produce a gazillion of them over the course of this program’s storied history. But just a couple in recent days.

Last night in New York City, on a local broadcast called Inside City Hall, the host was talking to the former New York City Public Advocate Mark Green (who used to like me but doesn’t anymore). He used to be on Firing Line with Mr. Buckley all the time. He was a liberal foil for WFB. So the host says to Mark Green, “I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many instances of so many people at such a high level in politics saying things that are not just shaded, not just untrue, but easily discovered to be untrue. There’s a brazenness I have not encountered before.”

He’s talking about me, as you will hear. He’s talking about conservative media. He’s talking about Trump supporters in general.

GREEN: The Republican radical reactionaries like Trump and now Rudy — and Pompeo! — they cater to 40% of the public who are cultists. I’m not saying they’re dumb or racist. They’ll swallow… They’re — they’re gullible, because they want to believe their guy, and so they’re gonna… They have content bias. It’s why Rush Limbaugh was so much more popular on radio than Al Franken. Al is funny, but careful.

HOST: Mmmph.

GREEN: Rush could say anything. It’s why they’re called Dittoheads. It’s a different psychology, I’m afraid.

RUSH: What is this “was” so much more popular? “Is.” You see here? You people are idiots! You’re nothing but mind-numbed robots, and I can say anything, and you’ll blindly follow along because you’re cultists. You don’t have functioning brains. You don’t think what you think on your own. This is the original complaint when this program started, that I was some Svengali and that you were mind-numbed robots and you wouldn’t know what to think without me.

They are so arrogant. It still amazes me that they have not endeavored to understand who their opposition really is — and maybe they do know and just practice this character assault and assassination ’cause it’s really all they’ve got. Th same thing happened later on CNN last night on The Lead with Jake Tapper. He had the senior political correspondent on, Nia-Malika Henderson, and the question, “‘I don’t know which one’s more dangerous, House Democrats, China, or Iran. That’s your tax dollars at work.'” He’s quoting Trump aide Peter Navarro.

Here’s the answer to that…

HENDERSON: This is I — I think a reflection of what they’ve been hearing, kind of, in the conservative chattering class. Uh, some of the talk show hosts. Uh, folks like Rush Limbaugh. It’s also, I think, their attempt to basically make this one long narrative, right? From the campaign to the Mueller probe to post-Mueller probe to kind of, uh, not make the Ukrainian issue a separate issue, because that’s what Democrats want to do. And so you have, uh, All the President’s Men out there essentially saying, “This is a Democratic plot.”

RUSH: All the President’s Men? See what they do here? They recap and categorize all this the way Watergate was written about by “Bernstein and Woodwind,” and then they go on here and start characterizing us as All the President’s Men and saying, “We want to look at this as all one issue and it’s not, it’s a separate issue, Trump and Ukraine’s a separate…” No, it’s not! It’s all part of the same coup attempt that the Democrats are running. Look, folks, when it comes to spying…

I don’t know if this woman knows, or if she’s just a trapped coconspirator — and I don’t mean trapped against her will. Just, you know, not curious. Just somebody going with the flow with the left wing and the Democrat media. (chuckles) How could you look at this and think it’s a separate issue? It’s only separate if you look at Mueller as a failure and Trump-Russia collusion overall as a failure. They think that this is some brand-new thing that’s come up that has nothing to do with anything that’s happened before, and it’s the exact opposite. My point is, it isn’t just Trump, folks, that they hate and want to do something about.

It is also you who support him, vote for him, who are conservative, you name it.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 07:22:04 pm »

Trump’s Ukraine Call Is Not Hard to Defend!

Oct 2, 2019

RUSH: There’s something interesting about this impeachment inquiry, ladies and gentlemen, because they are doing it in the Intelligence Committee. One of the things Trump said, by the way, is that Adam Schiff should have should be charged with treason. Now, you think, “Well, wuh, wuh?”

Well, Schiff is out there as the chairman of a committee, the Intelligence Committee, openly lying about the president’s phone call with the president of Ukraine — and he lied about it again today in his joint press conference with Pelosi. He literally said that the president told the Ukrainian president to “create dirt,” to “make it up, as much as you can.” When the Republicans finally called him on it, Schiff said, “Well, I was just engaging parody. I’m sorry it wasn’t seen.”

Well, look, you have the sense of humor of a snail. Nobody thinks anything about you is funny, Pencil Neck. It wasn’t parody, anyway — and if you have to tell somebody that you’ve just done parody, it was very bad parody. It was not parody. It was an attempt to purposely misstate and mischaracterize the words and the actions of the president of the United States. They’re trying to create the illusion that Trump is a mob boss and he was ordering somebody, “Make up dirt or else we’re not gonna give you the money — or worse.”

None of what they are saying happened in that phone call did, and we’ve even got Never Trumpers now all over Fox News, “Well, this phone call is very hard to defend. I wouldn’t want to have to defend this phone call. If I were the Republicans, I wouldn’t want…” There’s nothing hard to defend about the phone call! You just don’t want to defend it! You know, Fox really ought to change the name of the network from the Fox News Channel to the Fox Never Trumper Network, because that’s who’s getting the highlights, and they’re bringing in Democrats like Donna Brazile.

What do you mean, “The phone call’s hard to defend”? The phone call’s not hard to defend, and Trump isn’t hard to defend! But if Trump is hard to defend, what about conservatism, you Never Trumpers? Can you defend that? Do you not understand that conservatism’s under assault? You may not be because you’re renouncing conservatism to sidle up with these guys that you don’t want to be criticized by. So you’d rather be friends with these nincompoops on the left than have to defend your own side and defend your own beliefs!

These Never Trumpers can’t even defend their own beliefs because Trump happens to hold them. So they can’t defend basic conservatism because Trump is implementing it, and they so despise Trump for whatever inane reasons that they can’t even defend what they always have believed! Can’t defend the phone call? The only way you can’t defend the phone call is if you happen to believe the way Adam Schiff characterized it. There is nothing against the law in asking for help in pursuit of corruption!

There is a joint treaty between the United States and Ukraine signed by Bill Clinton back in 1999. You could say, if you wanted to go this route, that Trump was simply enforcing and behaving according to the law. We have a mutual treaty to investigate corruption with Ukraine, a joint treaty between the United States and Ukraine. But everybody knows what Trump was doing on that phone call. This is another thing. Trump was asking the president of Ukraine for help in the ongoing investigation into what they tried to do to Trump in 2016!

That’s what Trump is seeking. Let me get something in the Stack here. There’s a story from way back in 2017 that I have been holding on to. I had it yesterday and I’ve moved it. I’m sure it’s back to the back of the Stack. Just bear with me a minute here, folks, as I dig this thing… Yes! Yes. It is a story from Politico, and it ran on January 11, 2017. Do you know the significance of that date? Off the top of your head, Mr. Snerdley, what’s significant about January 11, 2017?

(interruption) It’s 10 day before Trump’s inaugurated, okay? Kenneth Vogel and David Stern are the Democrats in the media that wrote the story. Headline: “Ukrainian Efforts to Sabotage Trump Backfire — Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost [Hillary] Clinton.” Now, I have been holding this story for just this day. When the Never Trumpers come out and say, “We can’t defend the phone call! I wouldn’t want to have to defend the phone call. It is clear as a bell what Trump was asking the president of Ukraine to do.

Let me read this headline again: “Ukrainian Efforts to Sabotage Trump Backfire — Kiev officials…” For those of you in Rio Linda, Kiev is the capital — and it’s also the name of a very good dish of chicken. “Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton. Donald Trump wasn’t the only presidential candidate whose campaign was boosted by officials of a former Soviet bloc country.” What a lying, stinking open!

Trump’s campaign was not aided by Russia! But remember, this is January 2017. We’re in the heat of Trump-Russia collusion here. God, this stuff makes me mad, and I see a bunch of people that just don’t even have the courage to defend what they’ve always believed in their whole lives. “Donald Trump wasn’t the only presidential candidate whose campaign was boosted by officials of a former Soviet bloc country. Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office.

“They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption,” that’d be Manafort, “and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.” Whatever happened to this story? Let me sum it up for you. All during the campaign, Ukraine is working to elect Hillary Clinton while we’re being told the Russians are trying to help Trump!

The Russians weren’t trying to help Trump. The Russians try to sabotage whatever goes on in this country no matter who’s running for what office! But Ukraine was working with Hillary as Russia was working with Hillary to undermine Trump! Trump blew it all up by winning! “A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.”

I remember us talking about this back then. Nobody else did. Politico runs this story, and it runs and appears in a vacuum. Nobody touched it — and this research that Ukraine was helping Hillary dig up? Some of it ends up in the Steele dossier! So Ukraine and Russia are working with Clinton to undermine Trump, all the while we’re being told that Trump is being aided by Russia.

This headline is unmistakable: “Ukrainian Efforts to Sabotage Trump Backfire — Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends…” Now, the president of Kiev at the time that this all happened in 2017 is gone. They’ve had an election. There’s a new Ukraine president. Trump was calling to congratulate him on his victory! As part of the congratulations… We’ve read the transcript of the call! I’ve shared it with you!

After thanking the guy, after congratulating the new president, “Hey, I got a favor for you,” and that’s when he mentioned CrowdStrike, and that’s when all of this blew up because CrowdStrike and Fusion GPS are two of the entities that hold the keys to this entire sordid affair.

CrowdStrike and Fusion GPS are where we are going to find the involvement of the FBI, or lack of. It’s where we’re gonna find how all of this actually manifested, where the tentacles originate and then how deeply interwoven they ended up being. Tentacles aimed at sabotaging Trump.

So Trump’s got the president of Ukraine on the phone congratulating him, hey, would you help us? We’re trying to track down what happened here. I got Joe Biden and his son, you could look into that, but when he mentioned CrowdStrike he’s asking the Ukrainian president to help in the investigation that Barr has begun, Barr and Huber, to uncover exactly how this whole thing began investigating Trump.

It’s not hard to understand. This is why the Democrats want to mischaracterize it, why they want to steer people in a misdirection move away from it, and why they’re lying through their teeth about Trump telling the guy to make up dirt! He didn’t ask anybody to make up dirt! There are 20 people monitoring this phone call! It’s absurd to even address this as something possibly serious.

But the Never Trumpers, “Oh, that phone call’s hard to defend.” It’s not hard to defend! All you have to do is put it in a little context, and the call makes perfect sense. It’s what anybody who’s being railroaded would try to do. These people think Trump’s being railroaded. He’s just supposed to stand aside and let the process of being railroaded take place. And if he ends up being railroaded, he’s supposed to leave quietly.

That’s the way the Democrats play the game. You get targeted, they’re gonna railroad you, they’re gonna throw you under the bus, you’re supposed to stop and stand aside and let them do it, and then after they succeed, you’re supposed to leave quietly and apologize for causing them all the trouble. And that’s what Trump doesn’t do. He doesn’t stand aside, he doesn’t let their process play out with any attempt to stop it.

He pushes back. He doubles and triples down on ’em. And they go berserk. These are the people trying to hide their corruption. If there’s a cover-up going on and a whistleblower around, Trump’s the whistleblower. They’re doing the cover-up, Schiff, Pelosi, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, all of those people, Fusion GPS, CrowdStrike, that’s the cover-up. Hillary Clinton, these people are desperate for you never to learn what they did. That’s why Trump is a never-ending target, why he’s gonna always be a target because focusing on him ostensibly, supposedly prevents the focus on them.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Here’s Carlsbad, California. Beautiful place, by the way. David, great to have you on the EIB Network. Hi.

CALLER: Yeah, Rush, hi. I’m honored to talk to you, pal.

RUSH: Thank you, sir.

CALLER: Hey, yes. I was… You said something earlier. You said, “If they were to take out Trump, where would we go?” I kind of wonder where an aspiring politician or businessman who has all these presidential aspirations and hopes and dreams, where is he or her? I mean, Trump has to pass the baton on, and they’re not gonna take him on in this. So if I had these dreams of being president, I would be out there championing Trump’s cause each and every day, because there’s 60 million people out there who are gonna clamor and wait and hope for someone like a Trump after Trump. If that doesn’t happen, you know, the whole thing just dies out like it did after the Reagan Revolution (crosstalk)…

RUSH: So your point is you’re not seeing anybody. You’re not seeing that person. You wonder where that person is.

CALLER: Exactly. I mean, Pompeo looks like he has the guts, but he can’t say anything ’cause he’s a cabinet member. But you have, like, a Ted Cruz who admitted he wants to run again, right? He wants to run, be president. Well, the easiest way for Ted Cruz to be president in 2024 perhaps, would be to go out there and be there every day. Be Trump’s guy, ’cause Trump doesn’t forget, because Trump is loyal to a fault, and if you’re out there championing Trump’s cause and making favor, currying favor with the 50 million voters, the voters aren’t gonna forget either. The voters are gonna want to find someone like a Trump to vote for. So you could be out there, you could be a Rubio, and all of a sudden you’re out there and you’re Trump’s best friend and you’re Trump’s biggest supporter and you’re garnering all this (crosstalk)…

RUSH: Okay, so let’s cut to the chase. Why is that person not surfacing, then, in your mind?

CALLER: They’re all dirty. The existing ones are all part of the deep state and they’re all dirty. So we’re waiting for someone else to rise up like a Trump did, and hopefully that will happen (crosstalk)…

RUSH: No. Wait, wait. I’m listening to your theory. If your theory is right, these people should already have surfaced.

CALLER: (silence)

RUSH: There should be the next wave of people who want to continue what Trump’s doing, making themselves known by virtue of massive public obvious support for Trump. It’s a good question. It’s a good question. Why isn’t it happening? There have to be people. There have to be! There have to be people who now that Trump has shown the way, want to do it. A lot of people want to be president. Look, we know one of the obvious answers.

(chuckling) This is scaring so many people out of politics, what the Democrats are doing to Trump. I mean, you probably are right that there are any number of people who would love to pick up the mantle, who would love to take the lead, to now follow the path that Trump has blazed here. But how many of them are saying, “You know what? I do not want to have to put up with what he’s putting up with,” and until such time…

Until such time as it can be demonstrated that these people can be beaten — meaning the left, the media, and all that — you’re gonna have, I think, a lot of reluctance on the part of people. This is a really good question, folks. It’s almost along the same lines of, “Where are the Republicans who don’t even want to be president just supporting their party? Where are the Republicans that are launching back at the Democrats for this? Where are they?” I don’t care where you find them — House, Senate, think tank, Big Business, wherever — where are they?

Where are they? They didn’t show up when Biden was engaging in all this sneaky behavior with his son, and they knew it was going on. But the real question is, “Where are they?” Okay. Even if they don’t want to defend Trump, do they want to defend what they believe in? Or are they afraid to because they think there’s no way to separate them? “Look (sputtering), if I look like I’m supporting Trump, I’m gonna get killed.” The Never Trumpers obviously just… In terms of having people on your team who are gonna fight for what you believe, they are showing that we can’t count on them.

They have been blown. They have been blown to smithereens and sky-high now in terms of having any leadership characteristics about them at all. But still it’s a good question. You would think that America right now would be filled with people who want to do what Trump did, following in his footsteps. Now, I don’t mean exact copies like businessmen who’ve never been in politics. I’m talking about people who like you and I believe a thousand percent in this agenda, and now that Trump has blazed the trail, showing that you can do this from outside the traditional career of politics.

Where is this group of people that want to get in on the good times action here? And the answer is multifaceted, and I think dominated by no desire to go through a daily anal exam like Trump is. So we’ll see. At some point, somebody’s gonna surface. You have to know he’s right, the caller’s right. There have to be all kinds of people out there, because life is filled with copycats. It’s filled with them. It’s filled with everybody who thinks they can do it better. No matter who does something great, in whatever field, there’s always somebody.

In a country of 300-plus million, there’s always somebody who thinks they can do it better. Don’t care what it is. There’s always somebody who doesn’t just sit there in awe of what’s being done. They sit there and say, “This isn’t anything. I could do it even better.” Where are those people? No, this is something, actually, I want to explore further.

Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2019, 08:35:13 pm »
 :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2019, 08:58:41 pm »
@DCPatriot was here!     
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald