Author Topic: Clapper praises Trump whistleblower for 'best written' complaint he's seen  (Read 104 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clapper praises Trump whistleblower for 'best written' complaint he's seen
By Maggie Miller - 10/02/19 11:54 AM EDT

Former Director of National Intelligence (DNI) James Clapper on Wednesday described the complaint submitted by an anonymous whistleblower about President Trump’s communications with Ukraine as the “best written” and “best prepared” complaint he had ever seen.

“I would say that of all the whistleblower complaints that I ever saw during my six and a half years as DNI that this one was the best written, best prepared, footnoted, and caveated as appropriately it should be,” Clapper, who served as DNI under President Obama from 2010 until the beginning of 2017, said at The Washington Post’s Cybersecurity Summit.

Clapper said he did not remember a whistleblower complaint being submitted to the Intelligence Community’s inspector general that was “declared to be urgent,” as the recent whistleblower complaint was deemed to be.

Clapper praised the anonymous whistleblower for “complying meticulously with the provisions of the law” involved with submitting a complaint, and emphasized that “serious, credible complaints of wrongdoing should be investigated.”

more
https://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/464028-clapper-praises-trump-whistleblower-for-best-written-complaint-hes-seen
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34