Author Topic: Kamala Harris asks Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey to consider suspending Trump’s account  (Read 313 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

In a letter to Twitter’s CEO, Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris says Trump has violated the company’s anti-bullying policies and Twitter should consider suspending his account.
Harris says Trump has attempted to “target” and “harass” the whistleblower who filed a complaint on the president’s July 25 call with the president of Ukraine.
Twitter has long struggled with how to deal with tweets from world leaders that violate its abusive behavior policies, recently adopting a new rule that would flag, but not remove, violating tweets.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/02/kamala-harris-asks-twitter-ceo-to-consider-suspending-trumps-account.html
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Desiring the same right as any American to see and confront one's accuser is not "targeting" and "harassment".   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Looks like the trifecta of Harris - Warren - Sanders all would perfect their facist skills when they become POTUS.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Desiring the same right as any American to see and confront one's accuser is not "targeting" and "harassment".   

Kammy is a deputy DA (Alameda County, to be specific, the county the borders to the NE the county in which I live) who has risen far beyond her IQ-Grade. And her only "principles" are acquiring and wielding power. Keep that in mind when considering anything she does or says. Kammy's real issue with Trump being on Twitter is that it bypasses the MSM's filter even more effectively than the many conservative news & opinion sites.

If Twitter even slightly restricted President Trump it would verge on corporate suicide. It will be a corporate crisis for Twitter when Trump leaves office.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 05:19:09 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Kammy is a deputy DA (Alameda County, to be specific, the county the borders to the NE the county in which I live) who has risen far beyond her IQ-Grade.

The symbols of the administration of justice are the blindfold and scales.   In the case of the ambitious Ms. Harris, her symbols are the kneepads and bib.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
They are truly scared shitless and that's when they get really dangerous!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Willie Brown's Chew Toy (grrr grrr) seems to forget there is also an official twitter account taht Trump could switch to if Jack did what she wants.

Go ahead and try to shut down the official Presidential Twitter account.  That would be fun to seem them try to do.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 08:03:51 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
hey, 80 percent ofpeople do NOT use Twitter.

It is used by "jounalists" to communicate with each other.

In his day Reagan found ways to "go around, over, through the mainstream media of the day, to reach ordinary Americans.

His themes were "law and order" and "silent majority."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Willie Brown's Chew Toy seems to forget there is also an official twitter account taht Trump could switch to if Jack did what she wants.

Go ahead and try to shut down the official Presidential Twitter account.  That would be fun to seem them try to do.

There is no way in heck Twit would bar their biggest advertising draw.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: