Author Topic: CNN: Whistleblower Alleges Misconduct on Trump IRS Audit  (Read 607 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN: Whistleblower Alleges Misconduct on Trump IRS Audit
« on: October 02, 2019, 01:36:24 pm »
Solange Reyner    |   Tuesday, 01 October 2019 09:48 PM

A federal employee sent a letter at the end of July to the House Ways and Means Committee alleging "possible misconduct" and "inappropriate efforts" to meddle with the Internal Revenue Service's audit of President Donald Trump, reports CNN.

"On July 29, 2019, the Committee received an unsolicited communication from a Federal employee setting forth credible allegations of 'evidence of possible misconduct' – specifically, potential 'inappropriate efforts to influence' the mandatory audit program," committee Chairman Richard Neal, D-Mass., wrote in his letter to Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin dated Aug. 8.

"This is a grave charge that appreciably heightens the Committee's concerns about the absence of appropriate safeguards as part of the mandatory audit program and whether statutory codification of such program or other remedial, legislative measures are warranted."

more
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/whistleblower-audit-tax-returns-steven-mnunchin/2019/10/01/id/935206/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Re: CNN: Whistleblower Alleges Misconduct on Trump IRS Audit
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 01:41:47 pm »
Hilarious. SO predictable.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 01:57:04 pm »
Same MO, the rats are becoming increasingly shrill, especially as Barr's investigation progresses. But thanks to their nonstop mewling they've pretty much immunized Trump against any of their media BS - no one's listening.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 02:00:31 pm »
Now, the reasons behind the "whistleblower" rules changes are becoming apparent.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 03:48:23 pm »
Now, the reasons behind the "whistleblower" rules changes are becoming apparent.

What changes?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 04:44:53 pm »

What changes?

Absolutely none, @edpc.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2019, 05:23:45 pm »
Predictable BS-by-frivolous-complaint. Expect more, because the Dems will expose their game by overplaying their hand. Hatred and self-control seldom work hand in hand.

I wonder, though, whether the Dems realize this confirms Trump's claim that he is under more or less continuous IRS audit, a claim the Dems formerly mocked as untrue.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline edpc

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2019, 05:23:48 pm »
Just repeating what you hear and offering nothing of substance to validate it. What a surprise, @Sanguine

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2019, 05:29:06 pm »
Just repeating what you hear and offering nothing of substance to validate it. What a surprise, @Sanguine

Uh huh.  Substance is wasted on you @edpc.  You make comments only to provoke a response that you then think you can knock down with your witty repartee.  I have no desire to engage with you.  You are immune to learning and I'm not really sure why you post here given that you disagree with almost anything and everything discussed here. 

Put me on ignore and move on.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2019, 05:54:18 pm »
Washington D.C. has turned into a "whistleblower" Party, as long as it is all pointed at Trump or any Republican.
And since the 'news' media and papers no longer care what is true or not, and will print any damn rumor or anything they simply make-up, all the whistleblowers go straight to print as an absolute indisputable "fact".

A 'whistleblower' just reported that he personally saw President Trump eating a hamburger with a knife and fork! *gasp*
That's frontpage stuff! Alert CNN and the NYT!

America has become a silly farcical nation.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2019, 06:42:18 pm »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline edpc

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2019, 09:58:52 pm »
Uh huh.  Substance is wasted on you @edpc.  You make comments only to provoke a response that you then think you can knock down with your witty repartee.  I have no desire to engage with you.  You are immune to learning and I'm not really sure why you post here given that you disagree with almost anything and everything discussed here. 

Put me on ignore and move on.

I post here because of head up their ass, sanctimonious jokes like yourself who are perfectly aware of what the IC IG said about the law and reporting criteria in his four page release, but parrot fraudulent talking points, anyway. Someone has to go against the grain and call out your BS.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2019, 10:10:38 pm »

I post here because of<snip> IC IG said about the law and reporting criteria in his four page release, but parrot fraudulent talking points, anyway. Someone has to go against the grain and call out your BS.

Eric(k)  Personal insults are frowned upon by this establishment.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2019, 10:23:29 pm »

I post here because of head up their ass, sanctimonious jokes like yourself who are perfectly aware of what the IC IG said about the law and reporting criteria in his four page release, but parrot fraudulent talking points, anyway. Someone has to go against the grain and call out your BS.

Completely uncalled for, @edpc. You really ought to dial it back.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 10:25:55 pm by skeeter »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2019, 10:25:56 pm »
@edpc....take @Sanguine 's advice and put her on ignore.....and stop the insults please
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2019, 11:13:54 pm »
I’ve never put anyone on ignore and I say whatever I think is right. It’s always mod prerogative to edit things. One thing’s for certain - the exodus of people who formerly posted a lot didn’t have anything to do with something I ever said.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2019, 11:18:24 pm »
One thing’s for certain - the exodus of people who formerly posted a lot didn’t have anything to do with something I ever said.

Was it sad to see your brohs go?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2019, 11:25:29 pm »
@edpc....take @Sanguine 's advice and put her on ignore.....and stop the insults please
@Sanguine is a HER!?
I always pictured an old guy smoking a pipe in a leather chair, from the posts that is.
Of course no insult intended. It is just you seem so wise, rational, thoughtful, and level headed, the last one to fall into hysteria, I never imagined a woman?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2019, 11:29:20 pm »
@Sanguine is a HER!?
I always pictured an old guy smoking a pipe in a leather chair, from the posts that is.
Of course no insult intended. It is just you seem so wise, rational, thoughtful, and level headed, the last one to fall into hysteria, I never imagined a woman?

She is transgender ed.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2019, 12:01:38 am »
@Sanguine is a HER!?

I'm vacillating between being massively insulted or massively flattered.   :bighug: 13859

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2019, 12:02:18 am »
She is transgender ed.

They have transgender ed now?

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2019, 12:07:04 am »
They teach it. 888mouth

Offline bilo

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2019, 12:11:37 am »
"On July 29, 2019, the Committee received an unsolicited communication from a Federal employee setting forth credible allegations of 'evidence of possible misconduct' – specifically, potential 'inappropriate efforts to influence' the mandatory audit program," committee Chairman Richard Neal, D-Mass., wrote in his letter to Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin dated Aug. 8.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand; could the committee demand to see the tax returns in question, of course to determine if there was misconduct?
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline skeeter

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2019, 12:35:22 am »

Mattel needed to do something with all those Malibu Barbie dies & fixtures.