Author Topic: Chelsea, Hillary, mock Trump to ‘Lock him up’ chants on late-night  (Read 348 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chelsea, Hillary, mock Trump to ‘Lock him up’ chants on late-night
October 1, 2019 | Frieda Powers

Hillary Clinton appeared to get a great kick out of the anti-Trump chant that rolled out during her CBS late-night television appearance.

The failed 2016 Democratic candidate and her daughter Chelsea Clinton laughed as Monday night’s “Late Show” audience continued chanting after host Stephen Colbert kicked off with “Lock him up.”

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/10/01/chelsea-hillary-mock-trump-to-lock-him-up-chants-on-late-night-833175
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline OfTheCross

American politics have devolved into tweeting and trolling.

Wait until the next generation starts taking office. They're going to be on the Congress floor holding up memes for the C-SPAN cameras
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Offline aligncare

If the lights haven’t come on yet for the principled NeverTrumper, yes, we are in a cold civil war, with battle plans, skirmishes and major campaigns ongoing.

Worried yet?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
If the lights haven’t come on yet for the principled NeverTrumper, yes, we are in a cold civil war, with battle plans, skirmishes and major campaigns ongoing.

Worried yet?

In some cases, there are no "lights."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

This isn't outrageous. Its just sad.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Worried yet?
Just because we're up against Hitler doesn't mean we have to support Stalin.

Allegorically speaking, of course.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They may be 'mocking' Trump, but most Americans and people around the world cannot believe that she is not in jail. My God! The fact that Sessions and Trump let her get away with literal murder is the most serious breach of 'justice' in the history of America that I can imagine. She is the most blatantly and proudly criminal politician that I can think of. And she laughs about it.

She and her Hubbell looking daughter may regret keeping that phrase in the zeitgeist if Trump wins next term.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

They may be 'mocking' Trump, but most Americans and people around the world cannot believe that she is not in jail. My God! The fact that Sessions and Trump let her get away with literal murder is the most serious breach of 'justice' in the history of America that I can imagine. She is the most blatantly and proudly criminal politician that I can think of. And she laughs about it.

She and her Hubbell looking daughter may regret keeping that phrase in the zeitgeist if Trump wins next term.

Donald Trump is normally a fast learner. But, how does one learn their way through the murky, deep, corrupt waters that make up the political milieu in Washington DC? I’m sure Trump was just surprised by the depth and breath of it all, and is now grappling with how to best to navigate it.

After this whistleblower con, I think we’re going to see a different, even more aggressive and determined Donald Trump.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Donald Trump is normally a fast learner. But, how does one learn their way through the murky, deep, corrupt waters that make up the political milieu in Washington DC? I’m sure Trump was just surprised by the depth and breath of it all, and is now grappling with how to best to navigate it.

After this whistleblower con, I think we’re going to see a different, even more aggressive and determined Donald Trump.
I'm still waiting for the Big Purge! from "Mr. You're Fired" that I thought was going to happen in the first week. For whatever egotistical reason, Trump still thinks he can be 'friends' with the Democrats.

I hope you are right. I hope this thing will slap him silly that Democrats are not, and never will be his friends, and they will never ever ever never work with him on anything. Even if it is something that benefits them and their constituents, as if they even care about that one bit.

He needs to get that through his thick head.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Personally, I think POTUS knows exactly what this impeachment/complaint is about.  The dems are hoping to charge him first with what the DOJ will be charging members of Congress, the DNC, the DOJ, the FBI and the CIA with. 

One side or the other will win this.  @aligncare

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.