Author Topic: Slavering for that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez endorsement, Elizabeth Warren now backs welfare for ille  (Read 188 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 1, 2019
Slavering for that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez endorsement, Elizabeth Warren now backs welfare for illegals
By Monica Showalter

How far will Elizabeth Warren bend to get that coveted Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez endorsement?

Apparently, to some amazing ends.

The fake Indian Democratic presidential frontrunner, who's already surging past scandal-mired Joe Biden among the young, now says she endorses Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's plan for every illegal immigrant to get the full panoply of U.S. welfare benefits. That's in addition to the 'free' health care benefits they're in line to get from Democrats:

According to the Washington Free Beacon:

Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren endorsed a Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) policy proposal that includes taxpayer-funded welfare benefits for illegal immigrants.

Ocasio-Cortez's proposal, dubbed "A Just Society," calls for nationwide rent control and bans the federal government from denying welfare benefits based on an individual's immigration status and previous criminal convictions. Warren became the first Democratic presidential candidate to endorse the plan, calling it "just the type of bold, comprehensive thinking we'll need" to make "big, structural change."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/slavering_for_that_alexandria_ocasiocortez_endorsement_elizabeth_warren_now_backs_welfare_for_illegals.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

They know none of this is going to happen. So they get  increasingly radical  with their proposals

The problem is many of their supporters believe it will.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy