Author Topic: Walmart Refused To Print This Wedding Engagement Photo, Calling It ‘Controversial’  (Read 974 times)

rangerrebew

Walmart Refused To Print This Wedding Engagement Photo, Calling It ‘Controversial’
belle belle September 30, 2019   

Walmart sells firearms, including rifles made by Ruger. But an employee in Dallas, Texas drew the line when it came to printing an engagement photo that featured a firearm made by the same company the corporation promotes.

According to Daily Mail, Mitch Strobl and his soon-to-be wife Stephanie Wehner had posed for a series of engagement photos, including one that showed Strobl with a 12-gauge Ruger Red Label over-and-under shotgun resting on his shoulder. When they arrived at Walmart to retrieve their 13 photographs they only got 12 back along with a note which read “MINUS ONE 5×7. NO WEAPONS”.

http://dailyheadlines.com/walmart-refused-to-print-this-wedding-engagement-photo-calling-it-controversial/?utm_source=RR%20Indie%20Minute%20-email2%20&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:5138254&utm_campaign=10/1%20DH.COM%206am

Offline thackney

Key point at the end of the article.

“We had a new associate who was misinformed. Her actions are not consistent with our policy,” the spokesperson said.

The spokesperson said Walmart is not against printing photos of its customers holding firearms.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Key point at the end of the article.

@thackney

Thanks for that. Sometimes we get too busy and look at a headline, then move on to the next thing. We should always be aware that headlines are created to get clicks.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Published 7:36 a.m. ET Jan. 8, 2015

Offline Millee

And here I was thinking because it was of a man and a woman.  Nowadays, that's controversial.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

That's more than I got from the article.  I just get a blank page.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
And here I was thinking because it was of a man and a woman.  Nowadays, that's controversial.   *****rollingeyes*****

:silly: +  8888crybaby

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
That's more than I got from the article.  I just get a blank page.

All I got was a blank page too. So I Googled the people's names. On most of these "Click Bait" articles I'll Google the topic to see when it actually happened.

Offline PeteS in CA

22222frying pan

All I got was a blank page too. So I Googled the people's names. On most of these "Click Bait" articles I'll Google the topic to see when it actually happened.

I've taken to doing that often of late. 22222frying pan . Doing that using TBR's forum Search function is useful before posting a new thread to see if there already is a thread on the topic. 22222frying pan
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.