Author Topic: Clinton jokes she 'never' had to tell Obama not to 'extort foreign countries'  (Read 494 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton jokes she 'never' had to tell Obama not to 'extort foreign countries'
By Chris Mills Rodrigo - 09/30/19 09:11 PM EDT

Hillary Clinton joked Monday that she never had to tell former President Obama not to withhold aid from allies in order to secure damaging information on political opponents, responding to reports that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was on the call between President Trump and the Ukrainian president at the center of the impeachment inquiry launched by House Democrats.

"How many times when you were secretary of State did you have to tell Barack Obama, you can't extort foreign countries to get dirt on political enemies?" Stephen Colbert, host of "The Late Show," asked Clinton.

"Yeah, that never happened," Clinton responded in an advance clip put out by the show on Twitter. "No."

Colbert followed up by asking Clinton what the role of secretary of State should be in those situations.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/463750-clinton-jokes-she-never-had-to-tell-obama-not-to-extort-foreign
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No doubt because he was asking her for tips on how much to charge.

That was some funny stuff she was talking,I don't care who you are.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I LMAO.  This shit gets richer by the day....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That's because most countries extorted Obama, for instance Iran.
The Republic is lost.

Offline PeteS in CA

Is there a list "out there" of foreign countries and leaders who "donated" to the Clinton foundation? I suspect Hillary did her own extorting.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Is there a list "out there" of foreign countries and leaders who "donated" to the Clinton foundation? I suspect Hillary did her own extorting.

There is.  And the number one foreign country on the list is Ukraine.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

No sh*t. She never had to tell Obama 'cause she didn't want to share the loot.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
One phrase......."The corruptness of the Clnton Crime Foundation." 

This wench that naive that she doesn't think  people don't understand the concept of creating a crime syndicate under the guise of a charitable organization?

Wow,  just wow.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What'd ya do with the $6 billion missing from the State Department, Mrs. BJ?

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There is.  And the number one foreign country on the list is Ukraine.

@Jazzhead

Bubba and Bubbette! did a number on Russia,too. Including forcing Yeltsin to pay for a shipload of Tyson chicken that arrived rotten. This was the first winter after the Soviet system collapsed,and people were literally starving due to no food being available.

According to an article in Russia Today,that was the reason Bubba arrived early for the G-7 Summit held in St.Petersburg. Paying for that rotten chicken and signing a contract agreeing to keep buying chicken from Tyson was a part of the deal.

Not that I think Bubba and Bubbette! got any kickbacks,you understand.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Of course not.
He knew better than to stick his fingers into HER cookie jar!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Of course not.
He knew better than to stick his fingers into HER cookie jar!

Some imagery is just too nauseating.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 05:00:02 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.