Author Topic: Flake tells GOP: Trump 'does not deserve reelection'  (Read 208 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Flake tells GOP: Trump 'does not deserve reelection'
« on: October 01, 2019, 12:09:15 am »
Flake tells GOP: Trump 'does not deserve reelection'
By Jordain Carney - 09/30/19 10:18 AM EDT

Former Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) is urging Republican lawmakers to not support President Trump's 2020 reelection campaign amid an impeachment inquiry fueled by Trump's actions toward Ukraine.

Flake, in a Washington Post op-ed, warned that regardless of the outcome of the impeachment fight, Republicans will have to decide whether, "given what we now know about the president’s actions and behavior, to support his reelection."

"Obviously, the answer is no," Flake added.

Flake, a vocal Trump critic who retired from the Senate in January, acknowledged that opposing Trump's 2020 bid would likely have political consequences. Flake, had he decided to run for reelection in 2018, was expected to have faced a tough primary challenge from the right.

"My fellow Republicans, it is time to risk your careers in favor of your principles. Whether you believe the president deserves impeachment, you know he does not deserve reelection," Flake added in the Post op-ed.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/463629-flake-urges-gop-to-not-support-trumps-reelection-amid-impeachment-fight
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

Re: Flake tells GOP: Trump 'does not deserve reelection'
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 01:35:48 am »
   He will make a great DWTS candidate.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Flake tells GOP: Trump 'does not deserve reelection'
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 03:19:35 am »
Meh.  Flake. He lies...in fact he lied to me, personally. He's shit to me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: