Author Topic: Hispanic Crowd at White House Reception Chant 'Four More Years!'  (Read 398 times)

Offline libertybele

Hispanic Crowd at White House Reception Chant 'Four More Years!'

(video at link)

https://www.cnsnews.com/video/trump-pence-remarks-hispanic-heritage-month-reception
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Hispanic Crowd at White House Reception Chant 'Four More Years!'
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 03:52:16 am »
I think this is great.  What is absolutely wrong is connecting a race to immigration.  Immigration happens from many and any country.   Nobody opposes legal immigration.  At the right levels and the right reasons.  As long as they are cheering four more years because they want the laws upheld that is good.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 04:37:14 am »
  Must be part of the 19%...
  https://thehill.com/homenews/463741-poll-large-majorities-of-black-hispanic-voters-say-trump-has-been-bad-for-them

One of the people of which I admire most is a Hispanic woman.  She is so full of wisdom.  Caring and good in every way.  I do believe that she is a minority.  Simply because of the agenda and the kind of people we are letting in.  The people who are coming know they are coming to break the law.  They have an agenda for their entire families to break the law too.  They are drawn by law breaking and free stuff.  Its all about them.  Not like those who immigrated when we believed in having laws.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 04:38:05 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline verga

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 02:03:29 pm »
I think this is great.  What is absolutely wrong is connecting a race to immigration.  Immigration happens from many and any country.   Nobody opposes legal immigration.  At the right levels and the right reasons.  As long as they are cheering four more years because they want the laws upheld that is good.
QFT
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2019, 02:11:29 pm »
One of the people of which I admire most is a Hispanic woman.  She is so full of wisdom.  Caring and good in every way.  I do believe that she is a minority.  Simply because of the agenda and the kind of people we are letting in.  The people who are coming know they are coming to break the law.  They have an agenda for their entire families to break the law too.  They are drawn by law breaking and free stuff.  Its all about them.  Not like those who immigrated when we believed in having laws.
Years ago I worked at a furniture company. The Hispanics (All legal as far as I know) made up about 70%, African Americans about 20% and the rest were mostly Caucasian. Without a doubt the hardest working were the Hispanics. I was 20 years old and they could work me into the ground. The only advantage I had was some college that let me see slightly more efficient ways of doing some jobs. Once they saw how I did some of the jobs I was back to being in third place in a two man race.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2019, 02:07:37 pm »
Years ago I worked at a furniture company. The Hispanics (All legal as far as I know) made up about 70%, African Americans about 20% and the rest were mostly Caucasian. Without a doubt the hardest working were the Hispanics. I was 20 years old and they could work me into the ground. The only advantage I had was some college that let me see slightly more efficient ways of doing some jobs. Once they saw how I did some of the jobs I was back to being in third place in a two man race.

I don't think so.  I work in manufacturing.  People are people.  We have lazy Caucasian and lazy Hispanics.  God didn't make any super human being.  We are all made in his image.  All capable of working hard and having good work ethics.

Yes there are very hard working Hispanics but to say the race in general are better workers, no.