Author Topic: Fake Hate: Virginia Girl Admits She Made Up 'Hair Cut' Assault at School Where Karen Pence Teaches  (Read 525 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/fake-hate-virginia-girl-admits-she-made-up-hair-cut-assault/

Fake Hate: Virginia Girl Admits She Made Up 'Hair Cut' Assault at School Where Karen Pence Teaches

It's been a running gag at Instapundit for years now that if it weren't for fake hate crimes, there'd be hardly any hate crimes at all. So it probably shouldn't come as a huge surprise to learn that yet another fake hate crime allegation has been proven false.
It was all over the major papers late last week, when 12-year-old Amari Allen, a black student, claimed that three white boys held her down and forcibly cut some of her dreadlocks at their Christian school.

Wiser bloggers demurred from covering the story until more information could come to light.

Yet the NYT and other outlets breathlessly reported the sixth-grader's accusation in a phone interview. "They put me on the ground," she claimed. "One of them put my hands behind my back. One put his hands over my mouth. One cut my hair. They were saying that my hair was ugly, that it was nappy." And Twitter was all lit up because of the supposed Mike Pence connection -- his wife Karen teaches at the Immanuel Christian School where the assault never happened.
... The girl recanted. Nevertheless, school principal Stephen Danish released a statement this morning bemoaning the "tremendous pain for the victims and the hurt on both sides of this conflict."

Both sides? Did Allen's feelings get hurt when she had to retract her false accusation?

1. If "Hate Crimes" are so ubiquitous, why so many fakes?

2. Fakes, like this one, give cover for real racists.

3. I don't want this girl's head on a platter, but unless there are serious consequences for false accusation, false accusations will multiply.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Wolf!
Wolf!
Wolf!
WOLF!
(Don't these people read to their kids?)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This looked like a hoax from the moment it appeared in the news.

But that's something that's [more and more] becoming expected...

Offline Smokin Joe

This looked like a hoax from the moment it appeared in the news.

But that's something that's [more and more] becoming expected...
Let's coin a new word for it.

How about Smolletting?

Covers the homosexual and racial angle at the same time.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Another case of Smollett Syndrome.

Though recently coined as hoaxes, this shit has probably been going on for years.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Wonder who paid her to do this.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

Wonder who paid her to do this.
Hint: With all the 60s redux going on, including the attempt to recreate Watergate (If only we had an honest and unbiased press, they could have done it--with Hillary and Obama, not Trump), the game plan is to take out Pence first (like getting rid of Spiro Agnew).

He is a tough one to beat, because he won't put himself in a position where he can be scandalized. The Media have made fun of that, but he has stuck to it, and as a result isn't having bimbo eruptions.

That leaves the weak point as Mrs. Pence, to try to smear her by association, and that by smearing the school she teaches at. Hence, the usual multiple news cycles of horror and prejudice and (dare I say it?) racism involved in such an attack. Following a similar formula to the Jussie Smollett incident, the fake incident is blown across the page above the fold, the retraction/correction/disclosure of the hoax is buried deep within, somewhere next to the fine print legal notices. Regardless of how well exposed the hoax, the well repeated imagery, the association of racism with the school and the teacher sticks in the minds of the gullible, and that is the desired effect.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 08:49:21 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

... Allen and her family met with school administrators to issue an apology.

"To those young boys and their parents, we sincerely apologize for the pain and anxiety these allegations have caused," the family said in a statement. "To the administrators and families of Immanuel Christian School, we are sorry for the damage this incident has done to trust within the school family and the undue scorn it has brought to the school."

Immanuel Christian School issued a statement as well in light of the recent findings.

"While we are relieved to hear the truth and bring the events of the past few days to a close, we also feel tremendous pain for the victims and the hurt on both sides of this conflict. We recognize that we now enter what will be a long season of healing." ...
From BET

See also Black and Blonde Media: Hate Hoaxes for this and many other such hoaxes and false allegations of racist acts.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

Expel her and send her to Juvie for false reporting, anything less is not justice.
The punishment for false reporting should be the exact same as the punishment if the other person had committed the crime.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It's a cry for love and personal attention. The young girl isn't getting the kind of family love she desires.  Raised by her grandparents.

IMO, that's where the school letter writer was coming from, when it felt sorry for both sides.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald