Author Topic: Saudi Aramco restored full oil capacity to pre-attack level: trading unit chief  (Read 878 times)

Offline thackney

Saudi Aramco restored full oil capacity to pre-attack level: trading unit chief
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-security-oil-aramco/saudi-aramco-restored-full-oil-capacity-to-pre-attack-level-trading-unit-chief-idUSKBN1WF1T0
SEPTEMBER 30, 2019

Saudi Aramco has restored full oil production and capacity to the level before attacks on its facilities on Sept. 14, the chief executive officer of its trading arm Ibrahim Al-Buainain said on Monday.

Oil output capacity was restored on Sept. 25, he told a conference in the United Arab Emirates’ city of Fujairah. He added that oil production was restored to its “target” level or even “a little higher” when asked whether output is now at 9.9 million barrels per day....

...Aramco’s oil output capacity was restored to 11.3 million bpd, sources told Reuters last week.

Saudi officials said Aramco will reach 12 million bpd of capacity by November....
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
That didn't take too long.
So much for the news reports of "$100 per barrel" oil...

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

It would be interesting to know if they are saying that they have restored full production at the facility, or overall, say by tapping capacity in reserve at other facilities. 
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline corbe

Does this mean that Gas will be back to $2/gl in Texas by Christmas?
   A Shell, Chevron stockholder friend of mine wants to know?   :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline thackney

It would be interesting to know if they are saying that they have restored full production at the facility, or overall, say by tapping capacity in reserve at other facilities.

Full production at the facility.  Stocks and other fields were used to maintain exports before this.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I daresay the latter as they dusted off some idled fields.

But then, what difference does it make anyway?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Full production at the facility.  Stocks and other fields were used to maintain exports before this.
The article does not specifically say that.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington