Author Topic: Clinton: Trump’s ‘Guilty Conscience’ Over 2016 Is Why He’s ‘Obsessed With Me’  (Read 379 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton: Trump’s ‘Guilty Conscience’ Over 2016 Is Why He’s ‘Obsessed With Me’

Paul Crookston - September 29, 2019 1:40 PM

Two-time failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said President Donald Trump "knows he's an illegitimate president" in an interview in which she called for him to be impeached and removed from office.

CBS Sunday Morning‘s Jane Pauley asked why no Democratic candidates want to talk about Clinton, the party's previous nominee, while Trump likes to bring her up on Twitter and in speeches. Clinton said it's all a product of Trump's guilty conscience about 2016.

"I know that he knows that this wasn't on the level. I don't know we'll ever know everything that happened, but clearly we know a lot and are learning more every day, and history will probably sort it all out," she said. "So of course he's obsessed with me. And I believe that it's a guilty conscience, in so much as he has a conscience."

Clinton took "responsibility" for her defeat but argued it was the product of unpredictable forces.

more
https://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-trumps-guilty-conscience-over-2016-is-why-hes-obsessed-with-me/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online verga

The think the correct psychological term is "Projection".
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Just lock up this witch and be done with her.

Offline PeteS in CA

Does Trump mention Hillary other than when she obtrudes on the public scene? I think Trump has other, important stuff, that keeps him busy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

Lies always did make her feel better.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Speaking of bat-poop insane.

Offline berdie

The think the correct psychological term is "Projection".

Nah...I think the correct psychological term is "Nutty As A Fruitcake"

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Nah...I think the correct psychological term is "Nutty As A Fruitcake"

The obsession is on the other foot, Hitlery.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I think it would be awesome if Trump took a question from a reporter who asked about Clintoon's statement so that Trump could break into a big belly laugh.
 :mauslaff: :mauslaff: :mauslaff:

Offline libertybele

I listened to Beck this morning and he is going to be doing several segments on what is going on with the DNC, DEMS, Clintons, Biden, Obama, etc.  I'll be tuning in.  Meanwhile...from his show:

https://www.glennbeck.com/radio/hillary-comeback-or-democrat-impeachment-plan-clinton-says-trump-is-illegitimate
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.