Author Topic: Rasmussen: Voters Say Reelection Far More Likely Than Impeachment, Defeat  (Read 396 times)

Offline libertybele

I'm not big on polls, so for what it's worth:

Rasmussen: Voters Say Reelection Far More Likely Than Impeachment, Defeat

Nearly three times as many U.S. voters now say the reelection of President Donald Trump is more likely than his impeachment, a new national Rasmussen Reports survey shows.

The survey of 1,000 likely voters, conducted September 25-26, reveals that voters also say Trump is far more likely to defeat his Democrat opponent – if his fate is left up to the 2020 national election.

“Which is more likely – that President Trump will be reelected in 2020, that he will be defeated by the Democratic nominee in 2020 or that he will be impeached before serving his full term in office?”

Reelected: 46%, unchanged from July
    Defeated: 28%, down from 33% in July
    Impeached: 17%, up from 11% in July (down from high of 29% in Dec. 2017)

Far more unaffiliated voters say it’s most likely that Trump will be reelected (43%) than think impeachment (17%) is the most likely outcome............

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/rasmussen-voters-say-reelection-far-more-likely-impeachment
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Rasmussen: Voters Say Reelection Far More Likely Than Impeachment, Defeat
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 01:08:11 am »
The current crop of Rat candidates for President scare the living shit out of the voters.  Even most of the Rat voters. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 01:32:42 am »
The current crop of Rat candidates for President scare the living shit out of the voters.  Even most of the Rat voters.

I hope you are correct.  So that means that some of our liberal society aren't bat crap crazies?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2019, 02:03:38 am »
Well, he dropped five points in his approval rating, over three days. The people that Rasmussen is his polling are obviously fickle, so who knows?

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2019, 02:17:38 am »
I hope you are correct.  So that means that some of our liberal society aren't bat crap crazies?

We know some Democrats that aren't batcrap crazies, there are plenty around.  Their choices of representation leave a lot to be desired for sure, but they're outvoted by the certified bat crap crazies within their own Party. These non-batcrap Dems are appalled at the Clown Car Presidential candidates.

But...many have learnt from their elders that they should rather wipe their hands on burning wood before ever voting for a Republican. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2019, 01:33:57 pm »

But...many have learnt from their elders that they should rather wipe their hands on burning wood before ever voting for a Republican.
My mother was raised Democrat. Voted for dems most of her life. She and my Father raised us Conservative, but she did not vote Republican until Obozo was running.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2019, 03:38:45 pm »
It seems odd to me that an organization like Rasmussen would be so sloppy as to conflate impeachment with removal. Impeachment plus either reelection or defeat is a strong possibility.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA