Author Topic: Sanders Admits that Medicare-for-All Will Raise Middle America’s Taxes  (Read 300 times)

rangerrebew

Sanders Admits that Medicare-for-All Will Raise Middle America’s Taxes
September 28, 2019 - Leave a Comment   

There are no free lunches in life. Every product or service in this world comes with a cost. No matter how much something is promoted as free, if one person isn’t paying the bill, then someone else is, even if it’s happening behind the scenes.

Over the course of the 2020 presidential election, Democrat candidates have repeatedly sought to entice American voters by promising various freebies…free healthcare, free college, absolution from debt, free housing, and much more. Whenever Democrats are directly asked about how all this “free” stuff will be funded, they typically avoid admitting what most people already know; the American taxpayers are the ones who will end up footing the bill.

https://www.thepatriotbrief.com/sanders-admits-that-medicare-for-all-will-raise-middle-americas-taxes/

Offline LMAO

Sanders believes that the middle class will actually like being soaked as long as they’re getting “free” healthcare,  college,  housing, etc. etc.

I can’t think of anything that would motivate middle-class voters more than the idea of having less expendable income while losing their health insurance and being forced into a government program and having to also pay for all the illegal immigrants Sanders  wants to let in the country

That platform should be pretty popular with middle class taxpayers
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline verga

Sanders is an idiot.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.